Old 06-12-2011, 08:13 PM   #2131
fiatlux

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Give it up loser I own you...ROTFLMAO....How old are you 12?
If I were 12, I wouldn't admit it to you.

You'd probably try to chat me up for butt sex, you sick fuck.

Oh, fuck. I overwound the toybot.
fiatlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 PM   #2132
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
If I were 12, I wouldn't admit it to you.

You'd probably try to chat me up for butt sex, you sick fuck.
ROTFLMAO,,,I only fuck nice good looking athletic arses not decrepit hirsute, obese ape-like logmen like you....YEAK...You must only attract hirsute Albion dorky lasses with buck teeth...

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses...go play with SternTArd, or DivaTArd they'll enjoy your theotarded jokes & lame very limited intelligence.....

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #2133
fiatlux

Quote:
ROTFLMAO,,,I only fuck nice good looking athletic arises
word on the street is that your predilections actually may skew towards the type of tight young asses that the catholic clergy that you so idolize and wish to be one of seem to have earned the unsavory reputation of enjoying.

If this is the case, you are even sicker aka mentally unhealthy than I thought before.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:59 PM   #2134
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
word on the street is that your predilections actually may skew towards the type of tight young asses that the catholic clergy that you so idolize and wish to be one of seem to have earned the unsavory reputation of enjoying.

If this is the case, you are even sicker aka mentally unhealthy than I thought before.
Didn't you know loser that when one finds itself in a hole, it's best to STOP digging?

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses...Sorry dude get your dad to fuck you, I won't you're too fat ugly & retareded for my taste, besides I have a stable of LCTS ( Libido Care Takers) gorgeous men & woman that would jump at my command....money & power do wonders when one has a healthy aka atheist brain....ta....ta....Please get a brain, the one you have is malfunctioning...

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-12-2011, 10:47 PM   #2135
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post

Hmmm... the word on the streets is that that you were an ugly apelike hairy ignoramus that had no idea he had a dick? is that true?..too small to find it in that flood of kinky hairs?

I do not believe it, for you are such a great neurology lab specimen that not only has hairs deep in his arse but also a hirsute brain filled with benevolence towards me...

Oh dear, this video explains it best, how PenisChrist using a foot surrogate should be worshiped...I left out the tongue for obvious reasons...enjoy

I do declare, do I have to be the ONLY TRUE RAVING ATHEIST in this lame forum? I ought to charge Criss for my TRUE RAVING VIDEO contributions...

Old 06-13-2011, 07:19 AM   #2136
fiatlux

Quote:

Oh dear, this video explains it best, how PenisChrist using a foot surrogate should be worshiped...I left out the tongue for obvious reasons...enjoy
Actually I'm not interested in watching your videos. If, however, you would be kind enough to post some more pics of your mom when she was younger, that would be much appreciated. I'm gonna need to rub one out later today and ive already worn out the last one you posted of her. Something about that little beak nose of hers always just sends me over the edge. Mmmm.

Old 06-13-2011, 09:11 AM   #2137
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
Thank you friend...I love to be eccentric & crazy, after all I've reached OLDFARDOM & I can afford it doing what I want...

Since you appreciate my Hand Engravings skill --- unlike the RAF ignorant imbeciles without a leg to stand envious of my mental health, awesome genes ( I'm 69), knowledge, deductive thinking, wealth, intellectual prowess & amazing virility that constantly attemp at deriding me while I crush them like pesky bugs-- I will post this for you to understand WHY hand engraving is a lost art. I know you'll appreciate it..to the Tards, everything I present is a crock of shit...ROTFLMAO. They do not realize this is sign of ENVY.

There are many jewelry designers-creators, diamond cutters, gemologists, stone cutters ( I'm all of those & then some), gold sculptors,..but Hand engravers only ONE, moi.
Remember to hand engrave anything one first have to coat the area with a white substance, then do all of the pencil sketching, then in ink. The piece has to be extremely secured. I wear high power magnification, then use C.Steel gravers that have to be SHARPEN every few lines. All of it with the action of my hand NO STENCILS.
This would be an extremely difficult task for any old man that does not have the body & brain health I have...Do you know that when I was 18 I weight 138 lbs. Today I weigh 148. I still fit in all of my clothes ( except the tight zipper pants of the 70's LOL)

Keep in mind I'm 69 do not wear glasses & in reality I'm in COMMAND controlling my BRAIN to my "heart's" contend..I don't even know what a disease is...since my immune system using a healthy brain ( atheist) will extirpate any virulent bug that wants to come in....I know eventually they'll win but a conflagration will do them in...while my essence compose of gas will join the air & molecules of deceased human beings flying up up and away into the atmosphere.....AHH non existence here we come...

A customer wanted for me to engrave a coat of arms featuring a Family shield & two ribbons on a 14k signet ring smaller than a penny ! What a task..but I LOVE challenges.
I concentrated & begun preparing my brain. I said:
"The name is PISO, Lucius Calpurnius Piso " do not despair I'll prepare my ants to do this task...

If I would have told any ChristPSychosis infected person I had ANGELS doing this, I would have been believed without a question...I love to toy with ChristPSychotics as I love to toy with SternTArd, DivaTArd, DavinTArd, FiatLuxTard etc....it is awesome fun to imagine their dumb faces ANGRY & furious at the truth presented..

My customer is bringing me a larger ring to engrave the WHOLE coat of arms...
Very nice. I brought a photograph engraver last year and must admit is is bloody brilliant and can engrave on signet ring faces etc.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:35 PM   #2138
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
Actually I'm not interested in watching your videos. If, however, you would be kind enough to post some more pics of your mom when she was younger, that would be much appreciated. I'm gonna need to rub one out later today and ive already worn out the last one you posted of her. Something about that little beak nose of hers always just sends me over the edge. Mmmm.
Is that supposed to be and insult? ..lame, thanks for confirming your mental retardation....please get educated, you are out of your league here.

Old 06-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #2139
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
Very nice. I brought a photograph engraver last year and must admit is is bloody brilliant and can engrave on signet ring faces etc.
Photograph engraver? What's that? everything I engrave, I have to sketch first on pencil then on ink......then I engrave using C.engravers, cutting over the ink. It takes years to master this... Are you talking about laser engravers?.

Can you send me a picture of it or the company that makes it? I'll love to charge $1,000 dollars for a photo engraving with the minimum effort..

Old 06-13-2011, 08:53 PM   #2140
fiatlux

Quote:
Is that supposed to be and insult? ..lame, thanks for confirming your mental retardation....please get educated, you are out of your league here.
Why would you take it as an insult? You can't help it that your mom was hot and liked to fuck back in the day. Its perfectly natural that one would want to beat off to her. Did you bump your head or something? You are the product of a fuck, after all...or are you ignorant? Get educated, caltard. And while you're at it, post some new snaps of that sweet, hot little piece of tail you call mom.

Por favor?

Old 06-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #2141
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
fiatlux wrote View Post
Why would you take it as an insult? You can't help it that your mom was hot and liked to fuck back in the day. Its perfectly natural that one would want to beat off to her. Did you bump your head or something? You are the product of a fuck, after all...or are you ignorant? Get educated, caltard. And while you're at it, post some new snaps of that sweet, hot little piece of tail you call mom.

Por favor?
....why not buy a camera, do a video like I do, & post something intelligent for a change? Are you that stupid?...hmmm..are you by any chance an asshole baby? This is very rare, but your dad could have ejaculated into your mom's arse...the retarded swimmer, that would become you, fertilize an egg that having lost its way ended up in in t he colon where all the shit is at.....lo & behold the egg attached itself to the excreta walls making itself at home, when the time come for you to be born. to the doctor's surprise after your mom's gate fail to dilate, her anal sphincter exploded...a retarded asshole baby was born. Is that what happen to you?
You ought to be proud for this makes you UNIQUE. An asshole baby with a leaking shit brain whose thoughts are produces only when it feels gas pains.

I call my mom a cave, but you call yours a genetic defect, an ex prostitute that finding her brother attractive due to his buck teeth, decided to open her stinking cave let him in so he could deposit sperm...defective sperm with an anomaly in the ZNF804A gene.

This is for your education dumbarse. Yes it is a COPY & PASTE from my IMMENSE LIBRARY where I do RESEARCH.

"Recent studies suggest that consist- ent structural changes exist in the hippocampi of schizophrenic pa- tients. These alterations are charac- terized by a significant degree of disorientation of the hippocampal pyramidal cells when compared with age-matched nonschizophrenic controls. The degree of neuronal disorientation seems to correlate positively with the severity of the clinical picture. A hypothesis on the pathogenesis of this process, sug- gested in an earlier article, is ex- tended here. Putative maternal infection with one of several neu- raminidase-bearing viruses, es- pecially during the second trimester of pregnancy, may severely affect the migration of primitive neurons into the primordial hippocampus.

The "neuraminidase effect," ex- pressed through alteration of the normal sequential patterns of N-CAM (neuronal-cell adhesion molecule) maturation, may result in the cellular disarray we have noted. This alteration may prove useful as a cell marker for schizophrenia, even though its actual relation to clinical symptomatology has still to be evaluated. Genetic factors also are believed to be involved, per- haps in the form of certain patterns of reduced immunocompetence, which might render the mother more susceptible to viral infection."

ta...ta.....you are so lame....

Old 06-14-2011, 12:38 AM   #2142
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Yes it is a COPY & PASTE from my IMMENSE LIBRARY where I do RESEARCH.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:09 AM   #2143
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Schizophrenia is a real problem and has some physical basis.

Schizophrenics believe false things are true because of their affliction. They also believe that some true things are false.

Any wrong beliefs, not only religious ones, are involved. That is, the specific content of the belief is irrelevant to the schizophrenic state.

Non-schizophrenic people believe many things that are not true and they act accordingly, yet those people have no related mental deficiency.

Beliefs inform and motivate behavior in both healthy and ill minds so, a sane person will kill someone if he completely believes that he must do so, regardless of whether the belief is actually true or false, exactly as the insane person would.

By their ability to function successfully in different but related mental activities, the vast majority of believers are not mentally deficient. Most believers, for example, do not have their own hallucination, they believe strongly and sincerely in someone else's hallucination.

You dumbass

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:31 AM   #2144
fiatlux

Quote:
I call my mom a cave,
Oh, sweet god, Cal, don't be such a tease.

Are you going to post more hot pictures of that sweet little MILF of yours or not?

Old 06-14-2011, 09:07 AM   #2145
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post

SmellyTard I suggest you check out the levels of AB42 in CSF ( cerebral spinal Fluid ) for I think they are elevated as is glucose metabolic decline and hippocampal atrophy…

You either have mild cognitive impairment or are clueless of what I post here in RAF pretending you do.

Please hit the books your brain is starving…

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses