Old 05-27-2018, 01:41 PM   #5581
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
I never mentioned calvanism. Nor am I interested in your petty squabbles with them; or any other splitters like cristain jw's or cristain morons. You are all equally insane.

Well that sounds a lot like the most deadly 'sin' of pride to me. But heh! If you squirm & beg & kiss the arse of your god* then all is forgiven right?
Is that why you are a cristain; so you can boast as much as you like & still avoid being broken on the wheel?
Yes. You can't forgive your own sins; your ignorance may still save you.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 01:43 PM   #5582
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
You know way less about your shitty ass fairy tale than I do.

But even if you did know more, it would be like a Star Trek fan bragging about their fluency in speaking Klingon. Dorky as shit. Just like you, stinky-diaper Mary.
I definitely know more.

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 01:48 PM   #5583
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
1 Timothy 6:1-2 is in the New Testament of the Christian Bible. ROFL!!

For someone who claims to know so much about christian-inanity, you sure don’t know much at all.
You did not answer my ?. Did you READ it in the Bible yourself, HEAR it in a Church some point or LOOK it up on the Internet?

Did you read the Bible at some point? I am 'all ears.'

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 01:57 PM   #5584
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Not personally, but a friend of mine had bipolar disease and was hospitalized a time or two for 30 days. He wouldn't take his medication due to the side effects.
Too bad the Lord Jesus couldn’t heal your friend. Did you pray about it?

Oh wait. This reminds me. Remember when I guessed at your profile a few days ago And posited that you had someone close to you who has a mental illness.

Guess you CAN bullshit a bullshitter! Hahahah.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 02:03 PM   #5585
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
You did not answer my ?. Did you READ it in the Bible yourself, HEAR it in a Church some point or LOOK it up on the Internet?

Did you read the Bible at some point? I am 'all ears.'

JJ
I’ve read the Bible cover to cover before. Yawn. It’s not that great at all. That’s a bunch of hours in my life I’m never getting back. :-(

That particular verse I copy and pasted from an internet version of the Bible. I’m assuming that it is the same as the one that’s printed with ink on paper. Or that you hear read aloud in church.

It’s not that big a deal to have read the Bible, JJ. Either on the internet or in physical book form. It’s not that big a deal to have heard it read aloud either.

The astonishing part is that anyone would believe it.
Old 05-27-2018, 02:05 PM   #5586
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Too bad the Lord Jesus couldn’t heal your friend. Did you pray about it?

Oh wait. This reminds me. Remember when I guessed at your profile a few days ago And posited that you had someone close to you who has a mental illness.

Guess you CAN bullshit a bullshitter! Hahahah.
No, for it's a true fact. My friend has struggled with the mental illness of bipolar for years. It has a huge genetic component.

God is not required to heal anyone. Why would you think he would?

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 02:06 PM   #5587
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I’ve read the Bible cover to cover before. Yawn. It’s not that great at all. That’s a bunch of hours in my life I’m never getting back. :-(

That particular verse I copy and pasted from an internet version of the Bible. I’m assuming that it is the same as the one that’s printed with ink on paper. Or that you hear read aloud in church.

It’s not that big a deal to have read the Bible, JJ. Either on the internet or in physical book form. It’s not that big a deal to have heard it read aloud either.

The astonishing part is that anyone would believe it.
No, the astonishing part is that anyone would NOT believe it. I am curious as to WHY you read it.

JJ
Old 05-27-2018, 02:15 PM   #5588
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
No, for it's a true fact. My friend has struggled with the mental illness of bipolar for years. It has a huge genetic component.

God is not required to heal anyone. Why would you think he would?

JJ
I never said god, who doesn’t exist, is required to do anything. That would be ridiculous. The nonexistent can’t be required to do anything except not exist.

However, according to your stupid bible: “All thing are possible to him who believes.” Jesus said that in one of your gospels. I forget which.

So all you have to do is believe and the bipolar will be cured. Right?
Old 05-27-2018, 02:24 PM   #5589
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
No, the astonishing part is that anyone would NOT believe it. I am curious as to WHY you read it.

JJ
WHY the fuck would that matter? It says what it says.
Old 05-27-2018, 03:03 PM   #5590
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
MaryJohn wrote View Post
Yes.
Okeh I get it. Anyone who wants to rape children, rob people, sell their anus, drink meths, watch cricket, but is worried about punishment after death, would be advised to be a christian so they can get off scot free.

Won't you tell us your crimes, other than the obvious uncleanliness?

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 03:15 PM   #5591
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
I definitely know more.

JJ
Halleluia! (sic.)
Old 05-27-2018, 04:42 PM   #5592
Noodle

Hi all,

Just checking in. I know JJ gets real worried when I stop posting. We just got a Nintendo Switch so we've been playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I recommend it.

I've also had to spend some extra time with my breast pump to correct my "slacker boob." For those that don't know, that's when one boob makes much more milk than the other. If you ever become a nursing mother and you notice that you get a lot more milk from pumping one boob over the other, and you start pumping that boob even more because you get so much out of it, stop and think! You're making a grave mistake.

You see, the more milk you take out of a boob, the more milk the boob will make. Soon that boob will constantly be full and uncomfortable and your boobs will be lopsided in a way that is unsightly. Luckily, the solution is simple. Stop pumping that boob and pump the other boob instead.

Boob, boob, boob.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 05:09 PM   #5593
Noodle

Yay! More bingo items.

19. “Bingo is a stupid game for old people.”

20. Nitpicky argument - Ex. "Mormons aren't Christians."

21. Willful ignorance - Ex. "I forgot what bingo is so I think you're just making a stupid list. I don't understand that bingo is a way to make fun of something that is predictable and repetitive." "I will ignore the explanation you posted because I don't like it." "I'm not gay, yes you are."

22. Something different or interesting happens - Someone actually has an interesting discussion or JJ does something besides insult or write nonsense.

23. Drive-by post - An irregular poster posts once or a few times and disappears.

24. JJ projecting - JJ is doing exactly what he accuses us of doing. Ex. "Your posts are repetitive." "You foolish atheists should be ashamed of your stupid posts."
Old 05-27-2018, 05:12 PM   #5594
Hobotronic2037

Noodle: since you’re abreast of the bingo card situation, can “boob” be somewhere on it?
Old 05-27-2018, 05:20 PM   #5595
Noodle

Ooooh, I love a good pun.