Old 07-22-2013, 05:27 AM   #106
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Funny thing is you guys don't realise how much you owe me. If I didn't come here you wouldn't have anything to disagree about (bad football analogies included).

To be fair dogpet is still suffering since his proddie team went into liquidation, so any mention of football will get on his nerves, ken?

And jesus your beloved sheffield united got rightfully relegated out of the premiership. Tell me how does that make you feel, and why your analogies are like a dull blade?

meh
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:51 AM   #107
Davin
Obsessed Member

Aw, it's cute when the selliedjerry thinks it's more important than cat shit.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 03:25 AM   #108
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

True, this forum is like cat shit. The crust needs to be broken to allow the smell to be fresh again.

meh
Old 07-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #109
Davin
Obsessed Member

I hope Jerry's not older than 8, that would be embarrassing for it.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:56 AM   #110
Node18

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
True, this forum is like cat shit. The crust needs to be broken to allow the smell to be fresh again.
It's that fecal aroma that keeps you coming back isn't it?

I hear Bovina gives incredibly good blowjobs. What do you think Choobus?
anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #111
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Jerry's more into aroma of the ovine persuasion - especially as he picks the residue from his pubes.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:22 AM   #112
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Okeh ilj, I'll make allowances.
No matter who fucks up on here or how, they are always more correct than Jerry, so we still have that.
To be less correct than Jerry would take statements of 6000 year old proportions lol. Let us unite on this statement whist disagreeing on wallpaper colours.

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:24 AM   #113
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Jerry is use to being viewed as a wise old sage amongst his peers. Here he is not, so he gets angry and winds us all up with his amazing powers of passive aggressiveness.

Old 07-24-2013, 06:24 AM   #114
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

You've gotta love the effort you guys put in to your atheism, attempting to annoy me etc It's only a shame the effort doesn't match the outcome, as the outcome is a multiple of zero. Good on you though, never give up the dream.

meh
Old 07-24-2013, 08:19 AM   #115
Davin
Obsessed Member

Poor Jerry. It's sad to see a person that bad off.

Old 07-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #116
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Effort into disbelief????? It doesn't take much effort to disbelieve something, unless others impose a belief upon you that is.

Old 07-24-2013, 12:24 PM   #117
Node18

For a place in which you hold much disdain, you sure keep coming back. You're like a battered wife.

anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Old 07-24-2013, 04:28 PM   #118
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

The irony of those three comments is gold.

meh
Old 07-24-2013, 04:31 PM   #119
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Tell me node what is it about religion in NZ which displeases you so? How those pesky Jehovah's witness group come around quarterly, so you just feel the need to come here (aka women's shelter) and express your disbelief? It's scintillating stuff.

meh
Old 07-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #120
Node18

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
Tell me node what is it about religion in NZ which displeases you so? How those pesky Jehovah's witness group come around quarterly, so you just feel the need to come here (aka women's shelter) and express your disbelief? It's scintillating stuff.
You erroneously assume that my displeasure is limited to religion here. We don't have "pesky Jehova's witness groups" knocking at our door, telling me just how great it is to live with imaginary entities in your heart. The absurdity of religion period displeases me because the amount of time religious lunatics spend catering to exactly nothing can be spent much more productively. Schools and hospitals can be built in the place of shrines where sheep gather zealously to fatten the pockets of bullshit-promoters.

This place is where I can come to learn as well as express my disdain for religious lunatics. It may come as a surprise to you but many of the regular posters here are proficiently knowledgeable in the sciences and it is a convenience to see their knowledge applied in debates with the many lunatics that come around to try and prove their skydaddys existence. Religion is a disease and the sooner people begin to flex their cognitive muscles and think independently, the sooner the world will become a better place.

It isn't a be-all-end-all solution, but it's a start in the right direction.