Old 01-18-2018, 11:52 PM   #151
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Good one Hurtz!
But its your job to spell check me and amend grammar mistakes - so my failures our yours!
At least my content is 1000X better than your bull shit.
You are getting bitch-slapped every time you open that stupid mouth of yours, weirdo shit.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:49 AM   #152
Davin
Obsessed Member

Looser66 is too stupid to understand how stupid it looks.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:00 AM   #153
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Looser66 is too stupid to understand how stupid it looks.
android is the perfect example of the failure of intelligence to jump across the Atheist-christard inter-species gap. In fact, he is so dumb, he doesn't understand that intelligence exists.

Old 04-08-2018, 09:13 AM   #154
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
android is the perfect example of the failure of intelligence to jump across the Atheist-christard inter-species gap. In fact, he is so dumb, he doesn't understand that intelligence exists.
I'm still smarter than you guys!

Ha Ha Ha - and you know it.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:59 PM   #155
Noodle

Jeff Sessions Cited the Bible to Defend Separating Immigrant Families

http://time.com/5312987/jeff-session...rant-families/

(WASHINGTON) — Attorney General Jeff Sessions cited the Bible on Thursday in his defense of his border policy that is resulting in hundreds of immigrant children being separated from their parents after they enter the U.S. illegally.

Sessions, speaking in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on immigration, pushed back against criticism he had received over the policy. On Wednesday, a cardinal in the Roman Catholic Church said that separating mothers from their babies was “immoral.”

Sessions said many of the recent criticisms were not “fair or logical and some are contrary to law.”

“I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order,” he said. “Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful.”
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 11:03 PM   #156
Noodle

Interesting. I think Romans 13 came up in the JJ thread. Apparently, it was a verse also used to defend slavery. Oops.
Old 06-15-2018, 12:56 AM   #157
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Noodle wrote View Post
Jeff Sessions Cited the Bible to Defend Separating Immigrant Families

http://time.com/5312987/jeff-session...rant-families/

(WASHINGTON) — Attorney General Jeff Sessions cited the Bible on Thursday in his defense of his border policy that is resulting in hundreds of immigrant children being separated from their parents after they enter the U.S. illegally.

Sessions, speaking in Fort Wayne, Indiana, on immigration, pushed back against criticism he had received over the policy. On Wednesday, a cardinal in the Roman Catholic Church said that separating mothers from their babies was “immoral.”

Sessions said many of the recent criticisms were not “fair or logical and some are contrary to law.”

“I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and WISE command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained them for the purpose of order,” he said. “Orderly and lawful processes are good in themselves and protect the weak and lawful.”
So, according to the babble, AND the words of paul THE WISE, mankind should have obeyed the laws that Hitler created before and during the second world war.

I rest my case.

Old 06-15-2018, 05:53 AM   #158
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 06:01 AM   #159
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-15-2018, 06:11 AM   #160
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 06-15-2018, 11:35 AM   #161
Noodle

Can you imagine showing up at the US border thinking you're in a safe country now and they take your kids and you have no idea where they're being taken? Geez.

Looks like their plan to fight immigration is to turn the US into a "shithole country" that immigrants won't feel safe in.
Old 06-15-2018, 01:12 PM   #162
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Just a bump.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:47 AM   #163
Davin
Obsessed Member

They do what all religious people do, they take the bits of the bible that they agree with and ignore the rest.

It's also fucked up and hypocritical about which people they're so concerned about following the law. And the immigrant families are not even breaking any laws, that's how they're supposed to seek asylum.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:23 AM   #164
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
They do what all religious people do, they take the bits of the bible that they agree with and ignore the rest.

It's also fucked up and hypocritical about which people they're so concerned about following the law. And the immigrant families are not even breaking any laws, that's how they're supposed to seek asylum.
I agree with what you say but then, for a christard, what's the alternative? Do they obey the 'turn the other cheek' babble crap or do they obey the 'Eye for an eye' babble crap? It really must be difficult for a christard, not knowing which babble crap to adhere to, especially when they are as thick as they are.

Old 06-19-2018, 07:33 AM   #165
Davin
Obsessed Member

When in doubt about which part of the bible to follow, always go with the way that benefits you and harms those you hate.