thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #3197
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Cal, did your family interbreed much No-one has seen my Sarah pics coz of you
I think you may have underestimated the number of folk with Cal on ignore.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #3198
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
That is no true Scotsman.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #3199
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
I think you may have underestimated the number of folk with Cal on ignore.
Of course the truth I keep bringing up impedes everyone from having fun enjoying the fantasies the brain creates to cope with stress...or the fact that we'll get old, suffer disease, penis-christ will fall to the ground refusing to resurrect, memory lapses will make one forget one's friends, doctor bills will keep piling up, if one has accumulated wealth younger family member waiting for one's demise to enjoy the fortune one has left behind...so, why not put me on ignore?
This forum is more fun WITHOUT someone reminding people they are evolved mutated primates that create ChristGods with the brain & if they believe in them Christ-psychotic will remain...but isn't RAVING more fun?..regardless of the truth presented why ignore it & be demented when Christ-psychotics are the target intended?

Here I'm resplendent in health enjoying the truth, occasionally bringing it up to set the theotards straight, pulling them down to the real world. So, we mentally healthy aka atheist must remove at once tunnel vision goggles connecting many dots, then & only then those who believe in gods would be defined as Schizophrenic retards with NO LEG to stand up.
After all they reason & behave like schizophrenic folks or am I wrong? PROVE to me that those religious dorks don't see reality in the same way neurologically challenge folks?

I know truth hurts but with our BRAINS we created god, accepting it as reality is up to you, don't complain if I'll call you a Christ-psychosis infected dork if you do...regardless what name is used, still is a brain dysfunction for when any of the five senses malfunction, accepting schizophrenia like delusions as a reality distorting unction this is define by neurologist with the word neurological disease better yet a psychosis. Study neurology & you'll see.

Ignoring the truth is not going to make it disappear nor the messenger than brings it up. Ask yourself. Do we created the MIND with our brains or not? Isn't god an imaginary friend or not, don't schizophrenics believe Imaginary Friends are REAL? what about Christians? Do you think Zombies that save with blood are real? Couldn't they be classified as Imaginary Friends? So, WHAT would you call a person that believes in them?

Deluded, wankers, loonies, deranged, or what? What name would you give them?
Pious misguided Christians perhaps that could be TAUGHT Zombies do not exist & people do not resurrect walking on water doing miraculous things?..don't schizophrenics believe in the same thing? ....and you don't think the word Christ-psychotics will fit?

I simply follow this wise phrase as the common man says: if the shoe fits......

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:46 PM   #3200
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Cal, did your family interbreed much No-one has seen my Sarah pics coz of you
No, I have a variety of genes, otherwise I could had been born with genetic delay duplication & other delusions accepting circuitry, like in Christ-psychotics or other folks prone to delusion accepting Schizophrenia type religiosity. My salvation was Chibcha native genes mixed with other from various continents...otherwise I could have been a Christ-psychotic Pope getting my penis-Christ venerated by GoodWill men

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:49 AM   #3201
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:13 PM   #3202
pinkmagpie

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
Of course the truth I keep bringing up impedes everyone from having fun enjoying the fantasies the brain creates to cope with stress...or the fact that we'll get old, suffer disease, penis-christ will fall to the ground refusing to resurrect, memory lapses will make one forget one's friends, doctor bills will keep piling up, if one has accumulated wealth younger family member waiting for one's demise to enjoy the fortune one has left behind...so, why not put me on ignore?
This forum is more fun WITHOUT someone reminding people they are evolved mutated primates that create ChristGods with the brain & if they believe in them Christ-psychotic will remain...but isn't RAVING more fun?..regardless of the truth presented why ignore it & be demented when Christ-psychotics are the target intended?

Here I'm resplendent in health enjoying the truth, occasionally bringing it up to set the theotards straight, pulling them down to the real world. So, we mentally healthy aka atheist must remove at once tunnel vision goggles connecting many dots, then & only then those who believe in gods would be defined as Schizophrenic retards with NO LEG to stand up.
After all they reason & behave like schizophrenic folks or am I wrong? PROVE to me that those religious dorks don't see reality in the same way neurologically challenge folks?

I know truth hurts but with our BRAINS we created god, accepting it as reality is up to you, don't complain if I'll call you a Christ-psychosis infected dork if you do...regardless what name is used, still is a brain dysfunction for when any of the five senses malfunction, accepting schizophrenia like delusions as a reality distorting unction this is define by neurologist with the word neurological disease better yet a psychosis. Study neurology & you'll see.

Ignoring the truth is not going to make it disappear nor the messenger than brings it up. Ask yourself. Do we created the MIND with our brains or not? Isn't god an imaginary friend or not, don't schizophrenics believe Imaginary Friends are REAL? what about Christians? Do you think Zombies that save with blood are real? Couldn't they be classified as Imaginary Friends? So, WHAT would you call a person that believes in them?

Deluded, wankers, loonies, deranged, or what? What name would you give them?
Pious misguided Christians perhaps that could be TAUGHT Zombies do not exist & people do not resurrect walking on water doing miraculous things?..don't schizophrenics believe in the same thing? ....and you don't think the word Christ-psychotics will fit?

I simply follow this wise phrase as the common man says: if the shoe fits......

I came here thinking this was a picture thread
Old 01-11-2010, 01:10 AM   #3203
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Ah, I see you've found the Village Idiot.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #3204
Eva
Super Moderator

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
love this one!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #3205
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
pinkmagpie wrote View Post
I came here thinking this was a picture thread
Please keep in mind that by quoting his posts in their entirety, you bypass the "ignore" feature that 90% of the membership here applies to Cal's posts.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #3206
Tenspace
I Live Here

Enough verbage! Back to the pics. I took this one, out the back door. It's called, "My Dog Takes Infinite Walks."

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #3207
Eva
Super Moderator

i'll sacrifice for the rest of yous, oh poor humanity!
i do NOT have cal on ignore!
yes. i do it for you!

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #3208
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
yes. i do it for you!

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:33 PM   #3209
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Eva wrote View Post
yes. i do it for you!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:34 PM   #3210
pinkmagpie

Quote:
Tenspace wrote View Post
Please keep in mind that by quoting his posts in their entirety, you bypass the "ignore" feature that 90% of the membership here applies to Cal's posts.
Ah. Darn. I'll look for a picture to post as an apology...