Old 11-08-2014, 10:04 AM   #16
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
By God I mean the one who has the power to create everything we see, beginning at least at the time of the singularity event.
Tell me what qualifications one must have to be a creator God? What powers would one have to possess?
One would need to know how to create Ebola in order that humans would know how much god loves them.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:51 PM   #17
Humanist

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
One would need to know how to create Ebola in order that humans would know how much god loves them.
Humanist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2014, 12:55 AM   #18
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
Hi all,
I'm Tsun Tsu, I believe nature and science itself teaches us there is a God. I'm not the average theist. I'm Christian, but I follow the beliefs that were handed down from over 2000 years ago, which are quite different from some modern theology.

Good to meet everyone... peace out
Why aren't you using this wonderful 2000 year old bronze age knowledge? Shouldn't you be using the oracle of Delphi or hieroglyphics to communicate? Why use a computer when you have superior 2000 year old knowledge? ROTFL!
Look everyone - proof that religion is a mental illness!

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 11-09-2014, 12:58 AM   #19
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
Yes it is much more tenable... we should have a good time
Good to meet you
It's always a good time when the mentally ill show up to impress us with their superior knowledge of everything. ROTFL!

Old 11-09-2014, 01:02 AM   #20
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Humanist wrote View Post
Hmmmm... no response from our newly arrived 2000 year old Chinese war monger!

Old 11-09-2014, 08:56 AM   #21
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tsun Tsu wrote View Post
Ahh, so we don't have anyone here interested in a conversation... just jump on eh?

Ok itll be fun kicking your asses all over the forum

Thank you and have a great day!
John Cleese,In a YouTube video says: 'You have to be relatively intelligent to realise how stupid you are'