Old 08-06-2007, 03:12 PM   #1
Xans
Obsessed Member

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292305,00.html

Cosmo-evolutionists have some "esplainin" to do.
Xans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:16 PM   #2
Waddlie
Still Kate's Bitch...

One man's strawman is another man's asshole.
Waddlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #3
myst7426

yes they do (astro-physicists, not cosmo-evolutionists). since they don't have to have a complete understanding of the universe, they shall study this situation and offer an explanation when they gather enough evidence to do so.

where in the bible does it recite properties of the planet mentioned in the article?
Old 08-06-2007, 03:20 PM   #4
myst7426

$45 for a pocket pal? why not get a cheap hooker?
Old 08-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
Reverend Blasphemy

Quote:
Article wrote
"Problems are good, though, since we learn new things by solving them."
:)
Old 08-06-2007, 03:31 PM   #6
antix
Obsessed Member

Scientists found something unexpected? Damn. Science is through. Finished. Kaput. May as well pack up and go home.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:32 PM   #7
myst7426

Quote:
antix wrote
Scientists found something unexpected? Damn. Science is through. Finished. Kaput. May as well pack up and go home.
That's what the "students" at Liberty University are taught.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:37 PM   #8
myst7426

One of us should enroll in a christian school like Liberty University and write a comprehensive report on the quality of education. Preferably, we get a bacheolor degree in the same area as we did in a real college and see what the differences are. I would love to see a biology or physics grad go to school at liberty and see what he learns.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:44 PM   #9
JU Mike
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Xans wrote
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,292305,00.html

Cosmo-evolutionists have some "esplainin" to do.
Go fuck yourself.
JU Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:47 PM   #10
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
One of us should enroll in a christian school like Liberty University and write a comprehensive report on the quality of education. Preferably, we get a bacheolor degree in the same area as we did in a real college and see what the differences are. I would love to see a biology or physics grad go to school at liberty and see what he learns.
And waste 4 years of his life or is it a 2 year college?

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #11
ubs
I Live Here

In the unlikely event that I would ever use a link that read foxnews, I would use tinyurl to disguise it.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #12
myst7426

Quote:
Mog wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I don't consider earning a master of accounting science and becoming certified public accountant as a waste of my life.

LU is a 4 yr college, dumbass.
Old 08-06-2007, 03:52 PM   #13
Wakkun

Sir Patrick Moore is already working on it
Old 08-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #14
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
Mog wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
I don't consider earning a master of accounting science and becoming certified public accountant as a waste of my life.

I'd like to think I'd be going to college again for more than just an accounting degree. If their curriculum as a whole is suspect, then I'd prefer to get educated somewhere else. (And is accounting really a science? I guess its not a hard science, is it?)

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2007, 04:09 PM   #15
myst7426

Quote:
Mog wrote
Quote:
myst7426 wrote
Quote:
Mog wrote

I'd like to think I'd be going to college again for more than just an accounting degree. If their curriculum as a whole is suspect, then I'd prefer to get educated somewhere else. (And is accounting really a science? I guess its not a hard science, is it?)
idiot. did you even go to college. the degrees are named "of science" or "of art" for the most part. Hell, you can get a bachelor of science in history or economics if you want to. the difference between "of science" and of "of art" are the elective classes one takes, usually. the difference usually entails a foreign languange. a student usually has the choice to get a BS or BA. most business concentrations are "of science" only.