Old 08-09-2013, 07:38 AM   #166
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
selliedjoup wrote View Post
I don't see you 'offering' any form of god either.

You don't even know what you think.
How can I offer a form of something that has no way of knowing what exactly it is. Should I put forward potential superheroes too when I decide that they don't exist? How is creating, ie making up, an alternative a valuable contribution to this conversation? You think we should spend our time creating Gods in the vain hope one stands up to scrutiny? From where do we start to do this?

A theist is just an atheist with a space in it.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:04 PM   #167
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

No, spending your time discrediting possibilities without any knowledge of what is, is a pointless activity. Yet here you are.

meh
selliedjoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 03:14 AM   #168
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

LOL so if I discredit that it was indeed a superhero that created the universe instead of a god I would be wasting my time? Do you have employment? Discrediting possibilities is exactly what a theist does all the time. Like yourself , it is simple, god done it. Sensible people look for evidence of such a claim and base their "beliefs", if they are to feature, on that evidence. As there is none for a god, we are more than entitled to pick holes in arguments for one. Now you have been schooled solidly here, try a different approach or fuck right off!

Old 08-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #169
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
No, spending your time discrediting possibilities without any knowledge of what is, is a pointless activity. Yet here you are.
That's how you figure out "what is". Well, one of the ways.

You would rather us live in a world where "well, we don't know the answer, let's assume anything is possible and remain ignorant."

Fuck that.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #170
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
That's how you figure out "what is". Well, one of the ways.

You would rather us live in a world where "well, we don't know the answer, let's assume anything is possible and remain ignorant."

Fuck that.
If you had a basis to not be ignorant, sure, but you don't.

So thinking "fuck that" is just wishful thinking.

meh
Old 08-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #171
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
LOL so if I discredit that it was indeed a superhero that created the universe instead of a god I would be wasting my time? Do you have employment? Discrediting possibilities is exactly what a theist does all the time. Like yourself , it is simple, god done it. Sensible people look for evidence of such a claim and base their "beliefs", if they are to feature, on that evidence. As there is none for a god, we are more than entitled to pick holes in arguments for one. Now you have been schooled solidly here, try a different approach or fuck right off!
You have no basis to justify anything, sadly for you that includes the atheist's conclusion. At best it's an interim position during a state of ignorance.

meh
Old 08-11-2013, 12:08 AM   #172
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
If you had a basis to not be ignorant, sure, but you don't.

So thinking "fuck that" is just wishful thinking.
You realise when you type words, they're supposed to mean something, right?

Otherwise you're talking nonsense.

"If I had a basis to not be ignorant" is word salad. Try it again, but this time do it right.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #173
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
You have no basis to justify anything, sadly for you that includes the atheist's conclusion. At best it's an interim position during a state of ignorance.
What are you even trying to say now? You are so twisted up in knots that it is a mixture of apologetics, Pascals wager, and confused agnosticism.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BELIEF IN A DISBELIEF YOU FUCKING IDIOT! You either believe or you don't. Why should we not want some evidence of what this god is, also that he exists, before making a call? You are so full of shit your burps are farts.

Old 08-13-2013, 02:24 AM   #174
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
You realise when you type words, they're supposed to mean something, right?

Otherwise you're talking nonsense.

"If I had a basis to not be ignorant" is word salad. Try it again, but this time do it right.
You are ignorant, but pretend to be slightly less ignorant than others based on what you don't know.

To break it down for you, you don't know shit but have a pretence to vainly attempt otherwise.

It that's still unpalatable, maybe just mush everything with your plastic spork.

meh
Old 08-13-2013, 02:26 AM   #175
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ILOVEJESUS wrote View Post
What are you even trying to say now? You are so twisted up in knots that it is a mixture of apologetics, Pascals wager, and confused agnosticism.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BELIEF IN A DISBELIEF YOU FUCKING IDIOT! You either believe or you don't. Why should we not want some evidence of what this god is, also that he exists, before making a call? You are so full of shit your burps are farts.
I said what I wrote, that you ask that question and then incorrectly describe its ingredients just shows how stupid you are.

meh
Old 08-14-2013, 04:59 AM   #176
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

How can we incorrectly describe something that is not known to exist outside of faith? You are the one accusing us of believing in disbelief you idiot and don't you forget it. Your whole argument is based on atheists believing that we disbelieve which is absurd. Again, all that has to happen is for a demonstrable example of this deity to be put forward and have it stand up to scrutiny. Now what is wrong with that?

Old 09-01-2013, 06:48 PM   #177
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

Jesus Christ, this fucking guy is still here?

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Professor Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 09:25 PM   #178
Node18

not anymore

I hear Bovina gives incredibly good blowjobs. What do you think Choobus?
anyone who can swallow the catholic turdology with such enthusiasm must have practically no gag reflex
Node18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:59 PM   #179
selliedjoup
Obsessed Member

So angry.....must attack anyone who thinks I'm not 100% right about anything.

You guys are really a great ad for rational thought.

meh
Old 09-16-2013, 10:02 PM   #180
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
So angry.....must attack anyone who thinks I'm not 100% right about anything.

You guys are really a great ad for rational thought.
Sellied Jerry! How is life treating our favorite cock drizzle? I hope the sheep are still giving it up, mate!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote