Old 11-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #196
justthetruth

Come on Gould, name calling is for little children, not free thinking adults. It limits your credit skills for open debate. This is an open forum where believers and unbelievers alike are suppose to have the freedom to express their opinions on what they believe or what they don't believe. I have studied science all my life and it is not my god. I live in a created reality and how can that be disputed. There are only two possible answers for its existence. It was created, or it came into existence of itself. I have spent volumes of time trying to understand this fact alone. There are many religions, but there is only one truth concerning reality. I am still waiting for the definitive answer of how the universe came into being apart for the Bible declaration: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." If God truly did it, give him his just due. If he did not as you say, please explain to me how it really happened. If you can not I will stick with my own personal opinion. Yea I have one too.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:40 AM   #197
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
justthetruth wrote View Post
I believe in God and he believes in me.
I believe in my delusion and my delusion believes in me! The perfect symbiotic relationship!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #198
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
[color=black][font=Verdana]There are only two possible answers for its existence. It was created, or it came into existence of itself.
...or it is part of a system of celestial mechanism which has always existed.

Now, where is the evidence that it was created?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 11-16-2011, 10:45 AM   #199
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
There are many religions, but there is only one truth concerning reality. I am still waiting for the definitive answer of how the universe came into being apart for the Bible declaration: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." If God truly did it, give him his just due.
How splendid! The book that claims there is a god is also the proof of how the god created the universe!

In all of your busy research, apparently you didn't come across circular logic.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #200
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
Come on Gould, name calling is for little children, not free thinking adults. It limits your credit skills

Are you, like, eight?

Or, in addition to the Daddy thing, you have hangups about ghouls/demons?

Oh noes!

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:47 AM   #201
Irreligious
I Live Here

Truthie, you are not the creator of existence. You are merely the creator and willing prisoner of your own perceptions. Attempting to force your unfounded beliefs on to unsuspecting strangers is merely a demonstration of your narcissism.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Old 11-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #202
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
If God truly did it, give him his just due. If he did not as you say, please explain to me how it really happened. If you can not I will stick with my own personal opinion. Yea I have one too. [/font][/color]
Science is in the process of finding these answers out. As science adjusts its position on the matter, I adjust mine. Thus far, many things which were formerly attributed to your imaginary friend have been explained by science as having a naturalistic origin. Your tiny god is getting smaller and smaller every day.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #203
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Oh, but it spawned, Irr! Doesn't that count?

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:49 AM   #204
justthetruth

"or it is part of a system of celestial mechanism which has always existed."

Oh really, celestial mechanism, sounds Godlike to me. You prove my point by your own words. Dumb unintelligent matter can exist forever, but a supernatural living God is a myth. Thanks for the help Gouldslime. Out of the mouth of babes.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #205
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Come on Gould, name calling is for little children, not free thinking adults. It limits your credit skills for open debate. This is an open forum where believers and unbelievers alike are suppose to have the freedom to express their opinions on what they believe or what they don't believe.
This is really cute! Feigned moral high ground over what exactly? Did I stifle your free speech? And notice how she slips in some name calling as she chastises me for name calling.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #206
justthetruth

Going play some golf now, have a great day my atheist friends, se you guys and gals later. Let's discuss aliens next. I don't believe in them, thay are the true myth of science.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #207
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
"or it is part of a system of celestial mechanism which has always existed."

Oh really, celestial mechanism, sounds Godlike to me. You prove my point by your own words. Dumb unintelligent matter can exist forever, but a supernatural living God is a myth. Thanks for the help Gouldslime. Out of the mouth of babes.
Uh...what? Where was the reference to a god, dolt? Did you think that the word celestial only had one definition? How cute!

Yes, you simpleton, matter can exist forever, and yes, your god is a product of mythology and nothing more. You don't need any help demonstrating your astounding ignorance. You are doing a good enough job on your own.

Old 11-16-2011, 10:54 AM   #208
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
se you guys and gals later.
I can hardly contain my excitement.
I haven't quite had my fill of stupidity & bullshit for this week.

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:55 AM   #209
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Going play some golf now, have a great day my atheist friends, se you guys and gals later. Let's discuss aliens next. I don't believe in them, thay are the true myth of science.
Why don't you keep all of your gods and aliens in Uranus, where you found them in the first place?

Old 11-16-2011, 10:58 AM   #210
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Now, where is the evidence that it was created?
Why does the creepy conman for Jesus ignore this question?

Closed Thread