Old 12-15-2017, 11:33 PM   #2461
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Mary is catholic. Knows nothing about cristinanity.
You can't even spell Christianity your idiotic dumbass. You are one of the worst here you're so damn stupid.
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 11:35 PM   #2462
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Keep up the good work JJ.

I know its hard sometime, but the Atheists on this forum are worth saving.

Isn't it interesting how they have a fascination with God?

Maybe the Holy Spirit is tugging at them.

Don't let them get to you.!

Blessings in Christ

Andrew66
Andrew,

I love all the raving atheists on this forum. Their whining and bitching has provided endless HOURS of entertainment.

Blessings in Christ to you as well,

JJ
Old 12-16-2017, 02:44 AM   #2463
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You have heard the Gospel and rejected it. Your salvation in your responsibility not mine. I wipe the dust off my feet regarding your idiotic questions.

Matthew:

New International Version

If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.
Ahh yes Matthew 10:14 (I like to actually quote chapter and verse where and when appropriate...something of an academic habit you might say).

I think you misunderstand me; I am not asking to be saved, just surprised that
Romans 8:38-39 doesn't seem to mean much to you. Oh well.

But if this is all a fait accompli in your mind why don't you "leave [this] home or town" already?

Seriously why are you even here?
It's not to learn, it's not to "save"...is it to merely support the snivelling Andy666?

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 04:03 AM   #2464
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Judge - just for clarity, JJ is the second incarnation of a previously banned, angry bloated hag MaryT777 (or something like that!). She's confined to this single tread to prevent a recurrence of her shit splattering the forum. Engagement is futile, but some folk seem to enjoy playing with trolls.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:29 PM   #2465
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Ahhh, I see. Many thanks Smelly. You guys really are awesome mods, thanks

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 09:00 PM   #2466
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hertz writes on another thread:
Hey andy twat

Just thought I'd mention:

Scientific studies reveal that:

1. The less intelligent a person is, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

2. The less knowledgable a person is, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

3. The less self esteem a person has, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

You are a religtard and therefore less intelligent, less knowledgable and low in self esteem. A good description of you methinks.

Says it all doesn't it. Looks like you're the moron. The problem with morons like you is that they are so stupid, they are incapable of understanding just how stupid they are.

If you were born in the middle east, statistically, you would be a muslim. Had you been born in India, statistically, you would be a Hindu. Had you been born in the UK less than 24 years ago, statistically, you would be atheist. Basically, religtardology is a function of geography. What does this tell you about religion you dumb ass.

Oh, and fuck off - even a a chew stick you are incompetent.

Andrew , i see another idiot has shown up to banter with you. Atheists love to talk about religion. Interesting. I am enjoying the dialogue you are engaged in with such a clueless loser.

Hertz has also added a new word to the vocabulary of atheists; something as intellectual as "TWAT."

I especially am impressed with his notation of scientific studies with no link to any of them. WOWSA.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:31 AM   #2467
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Here cometh another Dumb and Dumber mutual masturbation session.

Please wipe up after yourselves boys.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 05:14 AM   #2468
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

K,

It wasn't me that had a thread about who jacks off the most. It was you guys. i have a wife to make love to.

Get one.

JJ
Old 12-18-2017, 08:31 AM   #2469
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

If you actually read that thread you would have seen the findings that reliotards who say they have a wife to fuck tend to jack off the most.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:10 PM   #2470
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
If you actually read that thread you would have seen the findings that reliotards who say they have a wife to fuck tend to jack off the most.
Hey KA, I saw you questioning whether JJ has a big cock on another thread.!
Are you fantasizing about JJ?
FYI - as a woman you should show some self respect, find a nice husband and be true to him - love him and take care of him.
It makes me sick to see how slutty you are... try to lead a clean and descent life - enough of this dirty talk!.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 02:11 PM   #2471
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertz writes on another thread:
Hey andy twat

Just thought I'd mention:

Scientific studies reveal that:

1. The less intelligent a person is, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

2. The less knowledgable a person is, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

3. The less self esteem a person has, the more likely it is that they will be a religtard.

You are a religtard and therefore less intelligent, less knowledgable and low in self esteem. A good description of you methinks.

Says it all doesn't it. Looks like you're the moron. The problem with morons like you is that they are so stupid, they are incapable of understanding just how stupid they are.

If you were born in the middle east, statistically, you would be a muslim. Had you been born in India, statistically, you would be a Hindu. Had you been born in the UK less than 24 years ago, statistically, you would be atheist. Basically, religtardology is a function of geography. What does this tell you about religion you dumb ass.

Oh, and fuck off - even a a chew stick you are incompetent.

Andrew , i see another idiot has shown up to banter with you. Atheists love to talk about religion. Interesting. I am enjoying the dialogue you are engaged in with such a clueless loser.

Hertz has also added a new word to the vocabulary of atheists; something as intellectual as "TWAT."

I especially am impressed with his notation of scientific studies with no link to any of them. WOWSA.
Hertz is a poor substitute for Davin. He is a poor defender of atheism, it is easy to show his many fallacies.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 04:42 PM   #2472
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
What type of a fucked up weirdo studies such issues or gives a shit who jacks off?
Old 12-18-2017, 04:44 PM   #2473
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hertz is a poor substitute for Davin. He is a poor defender of atheism, it is easy to show his many fallacies.
It's like reading a bunch of idiots trying to discuss atheism in what they perceive is an intellectual manner. Clueless.
Old 12-18-2017, 06:22 PM   #2474
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Andrew,

K is a female? Seriously? Certainly no feminine nuances in any post...

Strange.

JJ
Old 12-18-2017, 07:07 PM   #2475
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote