Old 03-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #31
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

If I could fuck myself I would probably only leave the house for more lube. That being said, after 10 or 15 years the novelty may start to wear off and I may consider stopping for food.

Maybe that's what being one with Jesus is. Maybe that's why all the old time religious folks had such long beards, because they weren't leaving the house due to all the fucking of themselves, no wait, that can't be correct, they wouldn't have needed to fuck the pigs and goats as well then. Oh well, just a thought.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #32
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Eternal wrote View Post
If I could fuck myself I would probably only leave the house for more lube. That being said, after 10 or 15 years the novelty may start to wear off and I may consider stopping for food.

Maybe that's what being one with Jesus is. Maybe that's why all the old time religious folks had such long beards, because they weren't leaving the house due to all the fucking of themselves, no wait, that can't be correct, they wouldn't have needed to fuck the pigs and goats as well then. Oh well, just a thought.
If I could fuck myself, I would gladly do so, though I must confess I would certainly soon lose interest in my own ass and seek greater diversity of orifices. I'm not really sure if I would respect myself in the morning either.

Silliness aside, I truly think that many of the anger and control issues that many religious people have is due to sexual frustration. If they could simply fuck and be fucked as the leprechauns intended, they wouldn't be such vicious shits. Also, I suspect there wouldn't be so many unfortunate children being sexually abused if horny religious nuts could just have a good rogering with other adults on a regular basis.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #33
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

Very true. This is obvious when you look at most religions desire to control the sexual practices of its adherents.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote