Old 06-18-2018, 06:10 AM   #6031
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Spot on! Piss pass is too dumb to read this and understand it tho. Piss pads thinks that whatever motivation to write anything down is proof that it is true. Hahahahaha.
To write things down because they are true is no motivation whatsoever. There's no benefit from this alone.

Back in the day when the various texts, which comprise the babble, were written, writing materials such as pens, ink and the writing medium (vellum, papyrus etc.), weren't cheap. Writing skills were't in abundant supply either. So, creating texts was a time consuming and expensive process. To engage in such tasks would require pay back. Truth is no pay back at all. Power and wealth are.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 06:25 AM   #6032
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
To write things down because they are true is no motivation whatsoever. There's no benefit from this alone.

Back in the day when the various texts, which comprise the babble, were written, writing materials such as pens, ink and the writing medium (vellum, papyrus etc.), weren't cheap. Writing skills were't in abundant supply either. So, creating texts was a time consuming and expensive process. To engage in such tasks would require pay back. Truth is no pay back at all. Power and wealth are.
That is an excellent point. I think of the ubiquity of information these days and forget that the rarity of both physical mediums and literacy itself back then really was a force multiplier of the power of religious edict and myth. No wonder it had such power then and no wonder it holds such little power today. Except among the christards and their weak-minded ilk of course
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:01 PM   #6033
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
New International Version: 1 John 1:8

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 02:14 PM   #6034
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You don't even have to know how to read.
The Bible of course can be preached to those that cannot read, as the Holy Writ of God states;

Matthew 11:15; NIV

"Whoever has ears, let him hear."

JJ

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-18-2018, 07:17 PM   #6035
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post

Old 06-18-2018, 07:45 PM   #6036
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Words and stories and made up shit got wrote down. It happens. In things called books and on pads and schools and cuneiform in mud tablets and shit. People collected it into a single volume. Hertz and others have described as naseum how various councils picked what would be in the volume and what would be left out. You of course, are a simpleton so none of this matters to you and the words and concepts are big so you just don’t read them. Anyway. It got published as a book that christards believe in as the literal word of gawd. I mean it’s got to be, right? Because says so right in the pages!

You should learn about books someday Mary. They also have things called libraries that collect lots of books into one location. It’s pretty fascinating.

Why did it happen? Well. People record lots of ideas and thoughts and stories by writing it down. Who knows why? Human nature? A way to have their thoughts live on? Could be lots of things.
Most sane people, if they are being honest, are afraid of dying. It's not what's on the other side that is a concern because, deep down, we all know that there is nothing. What they are afraid of is the pain. A friend of mine recently told me about their brother dying and the pain he was in. My friend said that they would have shot their brother just before the end, just to spare them the pain.

piss pads claims to love her god and believe in heaven and that it is a fantastic place and far better than this one. Yet, I don't see that piss pads is in any hurry to get there. This can also be said of her christard comrades. Odd, don't you think? All christards want to be with lard ass and zombie boy and yet, when the chips are down, they seem non too keen to be with them. Of course, they'll come up with some bull shit explanation for this but, bottom line is, we and they know that it is bull shit.

piss pads claims that she's not afraid of dying. This is bull shit. She is and most sane people are.

That's another function of christardology. It weaves the bull shit that supposedly helps us cope with dying. In other words, it's a coping mechanism for the unintelligent. However, there's a price to pay which christards, being thick, are oblivious to. Because of their stupid belief in a better life beyond the grave, they fail to make the best of the only life they are guaranteed of. They waste too much of it praying to their fictitious lard ass and zombie boy and too much of it wondering what lard ass would think if they did X.

JFDI, christards. JFDI.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:01 AM   #6037
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

(Sniffs the air). No piss pads. Ha.

Old 06-19-2018, 06:09 AM   #6038
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
(Sniffs the air). No piss pads. Ha.
And all the woodland creatures emerged, blinking in newfound wonder, into the fresh air of their meadow. The dark cloud and suffocating stench of fetid urine trapped in rotting cotton had passed.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:08 AM   #6039
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
And all the woodland creatures emerged, blinking in newfound wonder, into the fresh air of their meadow. The dark cloud and suffocating stench of fetid urine trapped in rotting cotton had passed.
Aesthetically, very pleasing indeed.

Old 06-19-2018, 01:08 PM   #6040
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Old 06-19-2018, 02:27 PM   #6041
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Priceless. Fuckin' priceless.

Old 06-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #6042
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Aesthetically, very pleasing indeed.
Maybe Mary died and went to.........nowhere.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:15 PM   #6043
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Maybe Mary died and went to.........nowhere.
At least she'll know we we right. Heaven doesn't exist. Oh, wait a minute, no she won't, she's dead.

If heaven exists, she WILL know that she was right.

If heaven doesn't exist, she WON'T know that we are right.

Life is so bloody unfair sometimes.

Tien.

Old 06-20-2018, 04:11 PM   #6044
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
At least she'll know we we right. Heaven doesn't exist. Oh, wait a minute, no she won't, she's dead.

If heaven exists, she WILL know that she was right.

If heaven doesn't exist, she WON'T know that we are right.

Life is so bloody unfair sometimes.

Tien.
If you end up in hell you WILL know God was right and when I get to heaven I won't say I told you so, but you will have been forewarned.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:37 PM   #6045
Hobotronic2037

Ahhhh fuck. On the third day he rose.