clambake
shred

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Gee, what does God say, Sarah?
I'm thinking...

Quote:
"God" wrote
2012 is the end of the world, Sarah, best off yourself in a helicopter wolf hunting incident in 2011!

"Ignorance is not bliss; it is terrifying like walking blindfolded down a dark hallway full of set bear traps." ~ Sternwallow

Death will be like 1964 all over again.
clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:31 PM   #422
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:58 PM   #423
DrunkMonkey
Alcoholic Primate

... I have nothing to say about this...

Fox News: Sarah Palin did not know Africa is a continent

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins
DrunkMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 05:26 AM   #424
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

Sarah Palin is the new text book definition of the slanderous term cunt.
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:21 AM   #425
Choobus
I Live Here

don't sell yourself short!

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #426
VladTheImpaler
Obsessed Member

hahahahaha, took me a few seconds to get it but that's funny Choob
VladTheImpaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 08:50 AM   #427
Choobus
I Live Here

technically it is only slanderous if

a) you actually say it to her

and

b) it isn't true

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 11-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #428
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Sarah Palin has become much like a really ugly woman that you took home one night while you were really drunk, really horny, or a combination of both, did her sloppy twat, did her dirty ass, rolled over and surrendered to the oblivion of sleep, only to wake the next day with a throbbing headache, and throbbing cock, and a taste in your mouth like a turd from a three day old tabby cat, only to realize who…no….what you were lying in bed next to.

Can’t we just send her home and try to forget any of this happened?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:38 PM   #429
BOF

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
technically it is only slanderous if

a) you actually say it to her

and

b) it isn't true

Actually,here at least,technically it's slander if you say it to a third person or in public.

Here,truth per se is not a defence against slander or libel.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slander

I head on TV last night that Sarah is on her way back to Alaska.I wouldn't want to be a moose..
Old 11-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #430
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Palin wrote
...coming on the heels of an outcome that I did not anticipate...
Nothing like perpetuating the impression that you're dumber than a bag of rocks. How could you possibly have anticipated a loss? I mean, it's not like every single respectable poll had you losing in a landslide.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:02 PM   #431
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
Nothing like perpetuating the impression that you're dumber than a bag of rocks. How could you possibly have anticipated a loss? I mean, it's not like every single respectable poll had you losing in a landslide.
I don't know, nkb. I'd cut her some slack since I didn't allow myself to trust the polls on this one until about, maybe, a week before the election. As recently as a month ago, I was firmly convinced that at this time we'd be talking about President-elect McCain and the first woman vice president-elect ever in our nation's history.

In other words, I was as cynical as Sarah Palin probably was. On some level, I'm still reeling from the reality of it. By now, it's a tired cliche, but I never believed I would live to see such a thing as a" black" or nonwhite president of the United States of America.

I know that sounds like a horribly uncharitable view of my country, but I'm being honest. And it probably sounds just as trite to say that I'm really proud of my country for showing me just how wrong I was about where we are in our development.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:31 PM   #432
nkb
He who walks among the theists

I'll admit that I was marginally afraid that the polls would not predict the election correctly, but more because of the recent voter suppression efforts by Republicans than the people not wanting to vote for a dark-skinned candidate.

I still say she is an idiot (or delusional). She may have thought that they had a chance to pull out a win, but to say the loss wasn't anticipated is just retarded.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 04:17 PM   #433
assilem

Palin doesn't realize Africa is a continent? I used to be on a dollmaker forum that held Miss Universe contests. A lot of the people on that forum were preteen girls that made "Miss Africa" dolls. I made a Miss Madagascar, a Miss Ethiopia and a Miss South Africa as examples. I didn't expect this ignorance from a 44 year old governor!
assilem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:27 PM   #434
Tenspace
I Live Here

Well, it is convenient. She may also think of Asia and South America as countries as well.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #435
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
nkb wrote View Post
maybe the outcome she is referring to is all the shit she is getting, being revealed as an idiot and blamed for Angry Grandpa's defeat.

~ Philiboid Studge