Old 09-05-2009, 09:53 AM   #1366
just questions

Quote:
ubs wrote View Post
From the new Palin - Michele Bachmann

Wow! Me too, Michele!

Why is it that every Republican Female candidate must sound like the queen of three bean salad. Someone should tip off Sheila Blair.
Did you see the link to her waiting for god's call?
just questions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:56 PM   #1367
ubs
I Live Here

Victus and Just questions, those are great links. The most astounding thing to me isn't that she's a politician, or even that she's one of the most prominent GOP voices, but that SHE PASSED THE BAR.

She's an inspiration to young people everywhere.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:18 PM   #1368
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Damn even Monkey Boy was dissing Sarah:

Quote:
“I’m trying to remember if I’ve met her before. I’m sure I must have.” His eyes twinkled, then he asked, “What is she, the governor of Guam?”

Everyone in the room seemed to look at him in horror, their mouths agape. When Ed told him that conservatives were greeting the choice enthusiastically, he replied, “Look, I’m a team player, I’m on board.” He thought about it for a minute. “She’s interesting,” he said again. “You know, just wait a few days until the bloom is off the rose.” Then he made a very smart assessment.

“This woman is being put into a position she is not even remotely prepared for,” he said. “She hasn’t spent one day on the national level. Neither has her family. Let’s wait and see how she looks five days out.” It was a rare dose of reality in a White House that liked to believe every decision was great, every Republican was a genius, and McCain was the hope of the world because, well, because he chose to be a member of our party.
I take back what I said about the monkey. He wasn't a total fool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 02:29 PM   #1369
ubs
I Live Here

Clearly the box was on.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 09:41 AM   #1370
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 10:07 AM   #1371
Riddler

I love that kind of 'leader of the free world' pomposity exhibited by Merkin politicians.

Does anyone recall the Doctor Who story 'The Sound of Drums'? For those of you who are way too cool to admit to any such thing, I'll summarise a key scene:

A Toclafane invader is greeted by the US President and asks, "Are you The Master?".

Blinded by his self-importance and puffed up with pride by the mistaken notion that this alien ambassador thinks he's
the world supremo, the President replies, "I could be the master — if God wills it".

Oh dear. Famous last words...

[Riddler removes his nice new anorak and hangs it neatly in the cupboard]

When no one can tempt you with Heaven or Hell, you'll be a lucky manAlan Price
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 07:24 AM   #1372
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

RIP Kingmaker!

So crazy Sarah comes to New York, endorses the nutbag, forces the Republican out of the race (who then endorses the Democrat), and the result is a win for Democrats in a district that hasn't elected a Democrat in, like, eleventy-million years.

I suppose this was good for Democrats but it might have been preferable for them if Palin's boy had won. It would have given the crazy fringe hope that she really is a kingmaker, and they would taken their teabagger mentality national, which is poison to most Merkins.

Anyway storming into New York on her broomstick to purge her party of an undesirable was a bit thuggish. Also.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-04-2009, 10:30 AM   #1373
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

Mudflats makes a funny:

Quote:
...recipe for Elephant Upside-Down Surprise Cake.

First you take a congressional district that has had Republican representation in the U.S. House of Representatives since two decades before the Civil War, then add a teabag, pour on some hot steamin’ Sarah Palin, add a squeeze of Rush Limbaugh, then carefully strain the mixture until there is no trace of the moderate Republican. Then just wait and watch. Pretty soon you’ll have….Surprise! A Democrat!

There you go folks. Dems across the land can now send thank you notes to Our Lady of Perpetual Meddling. Can’t wait to find out whose fault THIS one is going to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-04-2009, 11:14 AM   #1374
sharky

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post

Well I missed this idiotic gem. I guess I have you on ignore for a reason-- I lose brain cells dealing with such statist nonsense.

So what is wrong with your math skills? Even the liar in the White House and his radical masters in the Congress only dare to claim that 45 million are not covered by insurance. That is off by about 20 million but let's go ahead and accept it for a moment. Lemme see

300 million Americans and non-citizens
-43 million not covered by insurance of some sort
___
257 million Americans and non-citzens covered by health insurance.

Is 43 of 300 million what you call a vast majority? Odd sort of math, that.
Lucifer lives in the heart of Dixie. He goes by the name of ............. wait for it..............Lily
Old 11-05-2009, 06:14 AM   #1375
Santa > God

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
a picture is worth 1000 words, and you seem to never be lacking in pictures
Old 11-16-2009, 07:39 PM   #1376
ghoulslime
I Live Here

That silly Sarah is out and about, pullin' those boners again!

It appears that she has had a literate person write a book for her. Apparently this book is replete with lies.

Do you suppose that when Jesus returns, he will be pleased with Sarah's lies for Him? I wonder when he comes again...

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #1377
"V"

SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters (8:22)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk

My goodness.
Old 11-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #1378
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
"V" wrote View Post

My goodness.
Holy shit! I think the first crazy lady they interview is Lily!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #1379
nkb
He who walks among the theists

The dude in the Steelers jacket was the funniest. I think that may have been Professor Chaos!

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:52 PM   #1380
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
"V" wrote View Post

My goodness.
What do they all these good folks love about Sarah Palin? The fact that she ain't a scary black man who's going to take all their money and give it to other scary black people?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote