Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
The Evil Fred

Hello Fellow Sinners

Hello everybody well some smelly old git asked me to introduce myself before commenting on any forums, so here goes:

Speaking as an atheist, I feel in my brain that god does not exist except in the hearts of delusional idiots. When I was 11 I realized that religion was bullshit and all my teachers were bullshitters. I concluded before the Internet made atheism relatively fashionable that babies used dummies, small kids used their teddy bears and mommies and then most surprisingly of all adults including my parents used religion as a comforter.

Well in those days to come out and say Christianity is bullshit and I don't believe in god or jesus christ or talking snakes or magic apples, etc. was instant social ostracism. I even got caned by a Divinity teacher for suggesting that the whole Noahs Ark story was ridiculous for reasons I don't need to repeat to godless sinners like you.

I read chariots of fire and all of a sudden something made my logic circuits resonate and I was hooked and have been ever since on the ancient aliens theory.

So now getting close to judgement day I find myself married to a christian and worse of all my sons are too. That means I am the black sheep of the family and get all sorts of shit from family and neighbors who like 99.9% of christians have never even read the bible.

I have given up debating with christians as it is a complete waste of time and energy. I came to this site in the hope of finding people with whom to voice my dislike of religious people. Not because they believe in fairy stories but because they discriminate against me cos I don't love their skydaddy or sing out of tune with them on sundays so their skydaddy will feel glorified.
The Evil Fred is offline   Reply With Quote