Old 05-07-2018, 03:40 AM   #4741
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

So AndyIQ-18 Supports the Pittsburg Penquins. WTF, doesn't Bumfuck, Alabama have an ice hockey team?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 06:47 AM   #4742
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
So AndyIQ-18 Supports the Pittsburg Penquins. WTF, doesn't Bumfuck, Alabama have an ice hockey team?
I checked.

Bumfuck does not.

However, Birmingham, just to the north, does.

http://birminghambullshockey.com/

Can’t make this shit up.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 07:26 AM   #4743
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Hertzy,

Get into reality. They know who you are now and that you have severe mental health issues. You are harassing them, you idiot, you'll end up with some restraining order if they have that legal recourse where you live.

There are going to be no Christians to "twat."

Don't forget to take your meds, you delusional mother fucker.

JJ
If bastard christards come into the public domain peddling shit, instead of staying in the sewers where they belong, then I have a legal right to challenge the twats.

If christards don't want to be challenged, then they should confine themselves to the sewers.

Not one fuckin' christard to be seen today. Bastards. Gonna have to bag me a pair on Friday now.

Tien.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 09:35 AM   #4744
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
If bastard christards come into the public domain peddling shit, instead of staying in the sewers where they belong, then I have a legal right to challenge the twats.

If christards don't want to be challenged, then they should confine themselves to the sewers.

Not one fuckin' christard to be seen today. Bastards. Gonna have to bag me a pair on Friday now.

Tien.
Hey Hertz, why don't you grab a pair of balls and twat yourself some Muslims?

Why do you only attack only Christians?

Atheists on this site are pro Muslim - why Hertzy - why don't you say a word against Muslims? or Jews??
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 09:36 AM   #4745
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
I checked.

Bumfuck does not.

However, Birmingham, just to the north, does.

http://birminghambullshockey.com/

Can’t make this shit up.
IQ 18 yayyy! thaNKS FOR SUCH AN INCREASE!!!
Old 05-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #4746
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Atheists on this site are pro Muslim - why Hertzy - why don't you say a word against Muslims? or Jews??
Who in their right mind as an atheist is pro Muslim here? Are you making that up too?
Old 05-07-2018, 10:10 AM   #4747
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Who in their right mind as an atheist is pro Muslim here? Are you making that up too?
Check out the posts and the rhetoric. Atheists are shy to attack Muslims.

probably because

They are afraid of retaliation.

Most Atheists on this cite are part of the anti Trump resistance, so to attack Islam supports Trump (muslim ban etc.).

Islam is the brown religion, to attack Islam makes the attacker appear xenophobic and racist.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:25 AM   #4748
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

You really do have an IQ problem.

Here is a short list of reasons:

1. The only 2 theists on this forum are Christians. We respond to the theistic claims you make. We do not respond to theistic claims being made by theists that are not here. Convert to Islam, make ridiculous claims related to Islam (the Koran is a motherlode of bad ideas), and we'll attack Islam.

2. Most atheists here, and on most other atheist forums, live in western countries, where the majority of theists are Christian. The vast majority of theists we encounter on forums (and in real life) are Christians.

3. There are more than a few Muslim posters that post over on atheistforums.org. They get just as much crap for their unsupported claims, as you and other Christians get for yours.

4. I don't attack Christians, only their ridiculous unsupported claims. Most of my family and friends are Christians. I don't attack them, I love them. But if they try to convince me to believe their ridiculous unsupported beliefs, I will attack their ideas. It is not my fault if they, like you, mistake my refutations of their ideas as personal attacks.

5. Christians beliefs have persecution built in to their religion. There are several passages in the NT that claim that Christians will be persecuted. So, Christians are predisposed to detect attacks, where they may not exist.

6. Jews don't proselytize. They don't usually spout their ridiculous beliefs, unsolicited on atheist forums. In fact, there are a couple of Jews that post over on atheistforums.org and atheistforums.com, that never try to convince anyone.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:33 AM   #4749
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Only fuckin' christards peddle their shit in a public place in these parts and that's why I twat christards, weirdo IQ 6.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 10:40 AM   #4750
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
You really do have an IQ problem.

Here is a short list of reasons:

1. The only 2 theists on this forum are Christians. We respond to the theistic claims you make. We do not respond to theistic claims being made by theists that are not here. Convert to Islam, make ridiculous claims related to Islam (the Koran is a motherlode of bad ideas), and we'll attack Islam.

2. Most atheists here, and on most other atheist forums, live in western countries, where the majority of theists are Christian. The vast majority of theists we encounter on forums (and in real life) are Christians.

3. There are more than a few Muslim posters that post over on atheistforums.org. They get just as much crap for their unsupported claims, as you and other Christians get for yours.

4. I don't attack Christians, only their ridiculous unsupported claims. Most of my family and friends are Christians. I don't attack them, I love them. But if they try to convince me to believe their ridiculous unsupported beliefs, I will attack their ideas. It is not my fault if they, like you, mistake my refutations of their ideas as personal attacks.

5. Christians beliefs have persecution built in to their religion. There are several passages in the NT that claim that Christians will be persecuted. So, Christians are predisposed to detect attacks, where they may not exist.

6. Jews don't proselytize. They don't usually spout their ridiculous beliefs, unsolicited on atheist forums. In fact, there are a couple of Jews that post over on atheistforums.org and atheistforums.com, that never try to convince anyone.
well answered.

I don't agree with point 3 though, atheist attacks against Muslims to my eye appear generally more respectful than against Christians. Probably for the reasons I've cited... agree?
Old 05-07-2018, 10:43 AM   #4751
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I never said I supported Pittsburgh!

Although, I do admire penguins, it was through great difficulty that they walked and walked from South Pole to the ark. I admire there free will and determination!
Old 05-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #4752
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Only fuckin' christards peddle their shit in a public place in these parts and that's why I twat christards, weirdo IQ 6.
Where abouts ?
Old 05-07-2018, 11:12 AM   #4753
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Check out the posts and the rhetoric. Atheists are shy to attack Muslims.

probably because

They are afraid of retaliation.

Most Atheists on this cite are part of the anti Trump resistance, so to attack Islam supports Trump (muslim ban etc.).

Islam is the brown religion, to attack Islam makes the attacker appear xenophobic and racist.
One of the most memorable posts I’ve see on this site is when years back one poster drew moohamhead on a piece of toilet paper, wiped his ass with it and posted pictures of it floating in the toilet. So, not sure about being afraid.

Yeah I do have lib friends who adopt a liking of Islam for political reasons but they are just fucking stupid in so many ways — as in, how do their stances on marriage equality square with a religion that puts gays to death. Such a curious phenomenon. Haven’t seen that retardery here yet but maybe it is. I haven’t been around much in the last few years until recently.

Not sure what you mean about Islam being a brown religion. I mean Christianity is too in that both religions are full of shit. Judaism too. All brown religions. Yuck to all. Wish some scientologists would come by. Would love to kick the shit out of them for something different besides a sky god. Boring.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:22 AM   #4754
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I never said I supported Pittsburgh!

Although, I do admire penguins, it was through great difficulty that they walked and walked from South Pole to the ark. I admire there free will and determination!
Oh and then they walked BACK to the South Pole after the flood. Across thousands and thousands of miles of ocean.

No wonder you admire them so.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:26 AM   #4755
Simon Moon

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
well answered.

I don't agree with point 3 though, atheist attacks against Muslims to my eye appear generally more respectful than against Christians. Probably for the reasons I've cited... agree?
Then you should post at a few other atheist forums than here.

In my experience at other forums, Muslims get more crap than Christians.

Currently, Islam is a more dangerous religion than Christianity.

Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss, Christopher Hitchens (when he was alive) and most other well known atheists don't hold back at all, with regards to their public criticism of Islam.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote