Old 05-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #4756
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Although, I do admire penguins, it was through great difficulty that they walked and walked from South Pole to the ark. I admire there free will and determination!
Another Trump U graduate?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:29 AM   #4757
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Then you should post at a few other atheist forums than here.

In my experience at other forums, Muslims get more crap than Christians.

Currently, Islam is a more dangerous religion than Christianity.

Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss, Christopher Hitchens (when he was alive) and most other well known atheists don't hold back at all, with regards to their public criticism of Islam.
Well, why don’t you go hang out at Muslim site and troll them if it’s so bad here?
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:31 AM   #4758
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Although, I do admire penguins, it was through great difficulty that they walked and walked from South Pole to the ark.
So, like Jeebus, they can walk on water?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 05-07-2018, 11:34 AM   #4759
Simon Moon

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Well, why don’t you go hang out at Muslim site and troll them if it’s so bad here?
Did you mean to post this to me?
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:35 AM   #4760
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Where abouts ?
I go into one of the local town/cities. What do I find in the centres? christards peddling their bollocks! Do I see Muslims? No.

At Christmas and Easter, what do I get pushed through my letter box? christard bollocks telling me about the services that will be held at the only church open in the area (all the others closed down due to lack of interest). I also get some buy bull quote to go along with it. Did I ask for it? Nope. Do Muslims post unsolicited mail through my letter box? No.

At various times of the year, I get the local christards knocking on my door asking for donations to 'fix the church roof' or to 'renovate the bell tower' or some other bollocks. This from a church that is one of the richest entities in the UK. Do Muslims come knocking on my door? No.

Do I go into a christard church or any other kind of religious building? No.

christards come into the public domain with their christard bollocks and for that, they get challenged.

It's really not difficult to follow, weirdo android IQ 6.

You, christard are on a public forum spouting your bollocks and I will challenge you.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:40 AM   #4761
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Its sort of hard to describe, I see "them" of course, but what I'm seeing is nothing like what I've encountered on Earth -so I can't come up with a descripter. Weird eh?

Its sort of a bright light, but not really...
So when you see a bright light, it's the holy trinity! Shouldn't that be THREE bright lights? Does this happen when you go off your meds?

Old 05-07-2018, 12:06 PM   #4762
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Did you mean to post this to me?
No. Sorry. I got confused. Old timers disease.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:21 PM   #4763
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Then you should post at a few other atheist forums than here.

In my experience at other forums, Muslims get more crap than Christians.

Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Lawrence Krauss, Christopher Hitchens (when he was alive) and most other well known atheists don't hold back at all, with regards to their public criticism of Islam.
I clicked on the wrong post to comment B4. Let’s just say I 100% agree with you.
Old 05-07-2018, 12:28 PM   #4764
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I'm glad that you typed 'currently' because, in the past, christards were responsible for the murder of between 10 - 20 million souls. That number does not include the souls that were raped, pillaged, tortured or enslaved. And all this by a religion that is about peace, love, understanding and acceptance.

Islam would really have to go some to compete with that figure.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:00 PM   #4765
Simon Moon

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I'm glad that you typed 'currently' because, in the past, christards were responsible for the murder of between 10 - 20 million souls. That number does not include the souls that were raped, pillaged, tortured or enslaved. And all this by a religion that is about peace, love, understanding and acceptance.

Islam would really have to go some to compete with that figure.
Yep.

Can you imagine the level of death the Christians would have been responsible for, in the Dark Ages, with the same technology and weaponry available to modern Muslims?
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #4766
Noodle

I used to be more hateful to Muslims than Christians before I met a bunch of Muslims. I used to work in a language school for adults where a good portion of the students were Saudi. They were really good people and some of my favorite students, even though many of them weren't very interested in studying (but that was true of the Chinese students as well). They were extremely friendly, talkative, kind, and funny.

Of course their religious beliefs are batshit, and a lot of them know that. But it's so much harder for them to openly abandon Islam. They're mostly just going about their lives, not thinking too much about their religion, just like most Christians.

As for ISIS, their hope is to start a global war between Islam and the West. They want the West to hate all Muslims, so when you hate all Muslims because of terrorism, you're letting ISIS win. ISIS kills and enslaves Muslims. At this point, Muslims living in the US have more reason to fear violence than white people do in my opinion. It's the world's Muslims that are being terrorized.
Noodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #4767
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I go into one of the local town/cities. What do I find in the centres? christards peddling their bollocks! Do I see Muslims? No.

At Christmas and Easter, what do I get pushed through my letter box? christard bollocks telling me about the services that will be held at the only church open in the area (all the others closed down due to lack of interest). I also get some buy bull quote to go along with it. Did I ask for it? Nope. Do Muslims post unsolicited mail through my letter box? No.

At various times of the year, I get the local christards knocking on my door asking for donations to 'fix the church roof' or to 'renovate the bell tower' or some other bollocks. This from a church that is one of the richest entities in the UK. Do Muslims come knocking on my door? No.

Do I go into a christard church or any other kind of religious building? No.

christards come into the public domain with their christard bollocks and for that, they get challenged.

It's really not difficult to follow, weirdo android IQ 6.

You, christard are on a public forum spouting your bollocks and I will challenge you.
Well Muslims tend to segregate themselves from the "secular" and Christian world, so its true (you might not see them in your neighbourhood) - they tend to stay covert in the West where they have not taken a majority stronghold - yet.

But to ultimately take a majority stronghold throughout the World is a mandate of the Quran.

Muslim extemists (compared to other religious extremists) have in recent years proven the most deadly.

Muslims are also even in mainstream the least tollerent of free speech, gays and women's rights.

One thing I like about Muslim doctrine, its cool that a man can have 4 wives IMO. One blonde, brunette, redhead .. hmm whats the fourth, maybe two brunettes. That's a nice perk. I'm not sure what the Christian position is on multiple wives.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 04:57 PM   #4768
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

[quote=Noodle;692941].

As for ISIS, their hope is to start a global war between Islam and the West. They want the West to hate all Muslims, so when you hate all Muslims because of terrorism, you're letting ISIS win.[quote]

This has been the Bush and Obama strategy - they have lied to the citizens of US that Islam is "peaceful" etc.,, so the West does not hate Islam.

The thought is that Westernized muslims who don't know the Koran will stay ignorant - and just believe ISIS does not represent their religion. It is strictly an anti recruitment propganda political policy.

When the strategy is based in a lie, it only has legs for so long.

Trump believes one has to honestly approach a problem to solve it properly.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:28 PM   #4769
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

One thing I like about Muslim doctrine, its cool that a man can have 4 wives IMO. One blonde, brunette, redhead .. hmm whats the fourth, maybe two brunettes. That's a nice perk. I'm not sure what the Christian position is on multiple wives.
Christians can have multiple wives. Just not if your a church leader. It’s right they’re in your Bible. Misspellings intentional because I’m just trying to relate here.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:28 PM   #4770
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Yep.

Can you imagine the level of death the Christians would have been responsible for, in the Dark Ages, with the same technology and weaponry available to modern Muslims?
Simon, common man, the Christians have always been against violence. They used flowers and love, not swords. Fighting was common in the middle ages, wars were political.