Old 09-15-2020, 06:26 PM   #1
Infidel Savant
New Member!

Salutations

I arrive here from another atheist forum where this place was mentioned by a member of both forums. As to who invited me here, in case you want to reward him for the recruitment, it was AtomJack. Therefore, I decided to check out what the atmosphere was like over here.

As to who I am, lets keep it short. I identify as an anti-theist and if there was one individual whose works has inspired me the most, it would have to be the great Robert Green Ingersoll.
Infidel Savant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:53 AM   #2
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Infidel Savant wrote View Post
I arrive here from another atheist forum where this place was mentioned by a member of both forums. As to who invited me here, in case you want to reward him for the recruitment, it was AtomJack. Therefore, I decided to check out what the atmosphere was like over here.

As to who I am, lets keep it short. I identify as an anti-theist and if there was one individual whose works has inspired me the most, it would have to be the great Robert Green Ingersoll.
Welcome Infidel. May your posts be many and varied and that you kick-start this forum into life and it becomes as great as it deserves to be.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 03:47 PM   #3
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Greetings you gifted heathen - AtomJack will receive his well deserved spanking in due course.
As with many god-bashing forums, (or is it fora?) we are considerably quieter than in days of yore, when an abundance of shitstains dropped by to try and sell their manure - which always failed to fetch the lowest of prices. Much of our inappropriate dialogue of the day, is now pretty mainstream on most corners of the interweb, so we have little reason to blaspheme in our own little cyber-pub - but some of us do enjoy the beer!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 12:28 PM   #4
DyingStrong

Salutations, Infidel. I see you posted here and would like to you to see you back to have some fun with the Christians
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote