Old 01-29-2017, 12:13 PM   #1741
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Arguments against Christianity:

Smelly writes:
I much prefer the "Fuck Off, you're full of shit, don't waste my time you cumchugging cunt" approach. Not really an argument, but one doesn't have to listen to much of their bullshit after the initial salvos.

It is absolutely no argument but a taste of a young person swearing to get attention not an adult by any means. Sad but true. Makes atheists look like retards.

Carry on,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 12:16 PM   #1742
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Ah, and Davin writes:

Best argument? Mine goes something like this, "you think there's a god, what have you got then?"

Mine could go something like this, "you think there's no God what have you got then?"

JJ
Old 01-29-2017, 12:18 PM   #1743
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Piglet writes:

Best arguments against Christianity? Answer: Christianity.

or point to the lack of evidence for Jesus actually existing. They really really hate that.

and then to Smelly's method.

Actually the majority of Christians could give a rat's ass less if you believe in Jesus or not. Why would we truly give a flying fuck what you believe.?

JJ
Old 01-30-2017, 05:36 AM   #1744
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post

Actually the majority of Christians could give a rat's ass less if you believe in Jesus or not. Why would we truly give a flying fuck what you believe.?

JJ

So that's why all those missionaries are knocking on doors, eh, you stupid dumfuck. Ever think of engaging your brain before your mouth...oh, wait, you don't have a brain.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:21 PM   #1745
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
So that's why all those missionaries are knocking on doors, eh, you stupid dumfuck. Ever think of engaging your brain before your mouth...oh, wait, you don't have a brain.

Ah, Sinny,

So nice to hear from you. The sects of Christians that do the "door knocking" are heretical dumbfucks for the most part. They are JW's etc.

Just invite one in for a beer and they'll run like hell. That's what I've done.

As for the rest of the rant I'll consider that you are off your "special meds" or drugs or booze and in withdrawal.

DO take care,

JJ
Old 01-31-2017, 06:00 AM   #1746
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Piglet writes:

Best arguments against Christianity? Answer: Christianity.

or point to the lack of evidence for Jesus actually existing. They really really hate that.

and then to Smelly's method.

JJ
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
Matthew 28:18-20

15 He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
Mark 15:15-16

Just to name two. The thing is, though, most christians don't know what the bible tells them to do because they haven't read it.

So this idea that Christians don't care what we believe - whilst we're all pretty happy when they leave us be, technically it makes them bad christians.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:52 AM   #1747
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Yes, Jesus did say that. However, you guys have already had the gospel preached to you and Jesus said this:

New Living Translation
If any household or town refuses to welcome you or listen to your message, shake its dust from your feet as you leave.

Therefore they are not bad Christians but simply shaking the dust from their feetl.
If someone hears and doesn't believe it's their problem not ours.

JJ
Old 02-01-2017, 01:56 PM   #1748
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JJ

Quote:
despicable white supremacist Gary Schipper under his pseudonym J.J.
https://yourwardnewswatch.wordpress....y/james-sears/

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 02-01-2017, 02:25 PM   #1749
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Sinny,

I don't know what your point is regarding the above post. I don't open links on this forum.

JJ
Old 02-06-2017, 03:48 AM   #1750
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinny,

I don't know what your point is regarding the above post. I don't open links on this forum.

JJ

Old 02-07-2017, 05:20 PM   #1751
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Sinny,

It is disheartening you consider me a troll. I have a sister who is an atheist and I did a google search to find a forum where I could learn more about atheists and their beliefs. This is what I found on the search:

Raving Atheists Forum - Powered by vBulletin
ravingatheists.com/forum

The Raving Atheists is an online atheist community with personal blogs and a well packed forum. You don't have to be an atheist to be welcome here!

I really enjoy this community and the well packed forum. I feel so welcome because I even have my own thread. Someday I hope you will consider me a friend online and not a troll.

Regards,

JJ
Old 02-07-2017, 05:23 PM   #1752
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Someday I hope to be a moderator on this forum. I have read many of Smelly's posts and I was wondering how many times you have to use the word cunt to apply? Does anyone know?

JJ
Old 03-19-2017, 04:57 PM   #1753
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

The reason the forum is dead is for the most part Christians don't spend a lot of time worrying about what atheists believe. They are entitled to their own opinion.

Seems like some of you have some grandiose illusions about how much time Christians spend thinking or dialoguing with atheists but it's little to none.

Most just whine, moan, bitch and complain about Christianity. Many on this forum are extremely immature when they do post to the few Christians that venture by the forum.

We don't really give a rat's ass. Jesus said wipe the dust off your feet of those that don't listen to him.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JJ
Old 03-20-2017, 04:45 AM   #1754
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

"off your feet of those"

Yep, Jesus never made much sense to me either.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 08:26 AM   #1755
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hope this makes better sense to you, Piglet. It's about as simple a verse in the Bible that one can post. Sorry if it's complicated for you to comprehend simple English.

New International Version
If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, leave that home or town and shake the dust off your feet.

Regards,

JJ