Old 04-04-2018, 06:57 AM   #4261
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #4262
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Andrew,

Can you even believe how stupid these atheists are? They can't resist us, though, can they? They just post more and more BS trying to convince themselves they are correct that there is no God.

Anyone that believed this wouldn't be wasting their time on this thread trying to "scare us off" with their Big Bad Atheist attemps at thinking they are "winning" on this thread.

I have never seen a group of people that are so eager to lap it up like lap dogs and like the old Energizer Bunny in the Energizer battery commercials a few years back, just keep going and going and going to the point of absurd ridiculous, immature adolescent speak and stupid arguments.

God will probably give them a break given their immaturity and fucked up brains fried out on drugs, alcohol, and gay and perverted sexual acts. How sad.

We should pray for them now nightly that God spare their souls and not put them in an eternity of hell. (They will believe it when they're there of course, but then it will be too late)

JJ
Amen!

Lets pray extra for Davin, he is very sensitive and I"ve really really hurt his feelings. I feel a bit guilty - so lets pray extra for Davin - he needs a break.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:34 AM   #4263
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Grow Your Own dope - plant a christard

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:35 PM   #4264
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

There's even christard vermin here on the streets of Paris peddling their shit and polluting the air. Evil fuckers get everywhere.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:51 PM   #4265
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

It's been announced that poop piss pot the waste of space will visit Ireland this year. A poop last visited Ireland in the 1970s when over 1 million peeps turned up to listen to what the dolt had to say and over 80 percent of the Irish believed in DE lard.

Today things are very different. Less than 40 percent of the population are christard and the poop is not expected to draw a crowd anywhere close to a million.

The USA is going down this route and it will be game over.

Old 04-04-2018, 10:59 PM   #4266
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
I thought it said "here have this one. She takes it up the ass and gives head too

Old 04-06-2018, 01:34 AM   #4267
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Bray donkey bray.
Hobo,

I see you posted back to me, the terrible troll, within less than 24 hours. That's good don't you think? I used you as my chew stick and like a dog, ( I think of Pavlov's dog) you run back to your your master JJ to post back and lap up some of my theist knowledge.

This is a good thing, God had planted a seed in you that for some reasons has you coming back to JJ for more. All glory to God that you are so interested in reading me.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 02:09 AM   #4268
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Amen!

Lets pray extra for Davin, he is very sensitive and I"ve really really hurt his feelings. I feel a bit guilty - so lets pray extra for Davin - he needs a break.
No problem. i also sense Davin is very sensitive. Often that is the case with men that are gay. I will pray extra for Davin.

Psalm 46:10 ESV

“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”
Old 04-06-2018, 02:30 AM   #4269
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Grow Your Own dope - plant a christard
Hertzy, you guys are probably all too stoned to even go grow some dope. Smelly of course is too loaded to do anything little 'lone get together the coordination to plant some dope.

you must have 'dope' on your mind Sad.

JJ
Old 04-06-2018, 02:48 AM   #4270
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I thought it said "here have this one. She takes it up the ass and gives head too
Andrew,

I'll give you a 'head's up.' When the atheists get desperate they quote pics with Jesus in them with some stupid quote like Katy posted for shock value. They do this to try to shock and offend us. Pathetic, like God is shocked at all by their immaturity, he knows it already.

They used to post all kinds of junk when I posted as Mary a Catholic girl on a dare from my friend, Jerry who used to post here. They went all out to post junkola that was an attempt to offend Catholics. Their most extreme 'try' was a picture with the Virgin Mary with a cross up her. Seriously sad and pathetic but true. Attention mongers are what they are.

It reminds me of the guy on the street corner who flashes himself with his dick hanging out in public. Apparent i read from a police report it's an attempt to gain attention and shock people. Best reaction is to point and laugh and call the police. That is what they hate the most is to be laughed at. We even had one recently that did so outside a "Dollar Store" (some place that sells everything for a dollar)

These persons who do things for shock value are in grave need for pray for they lack attention and are looking for attention in all the wrong places.

Blessings to you,

JJ
Old 04-06-2018, 07:30 AM   #4271
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Yes. EXACTLY! Well put.

We are blessed beyond measure to have such a resource at our avail. Pity the poor people who haven’t experienced this level of retardery. Hahahaha.
Unfortunately, other Christians don't know this site exists. Just a handful of people post here due to the restriction regarding free speech imposed by Smelly for Christians. Thus, they may say 'Fuck it.'

I wish more Christians were here to spread the Gospel and God will provide back many laughs for them from the posts from the atheist crowd.

All Glory to God,

JJ
Old 04-06-2018, 07:31 AM   #4272
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
OH Kate I am SOO shocked.
You poor pathetic , pitiful thing.

JJ
Old 04-06-2018, 07:50 AM   #4273
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Unfortunately, other Christians don't know this site exists. Just a handful of people post here due to the restriction regarding free speech imposed by Smelly for Christians. Thus, they may say 'Fuck it.'

I wish more Christians were here to spread the Gospel and God will provide back many laughs for them from the posts from the atheist crowd.

All Glory to God,

JJ
Wah, wah! I don't see AndyIQ16 complaining about free speech.

You reap what you sow. You act like a baby you get put in a playpen.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2018, 12:12 PM   #4274
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Wah, wah! I don't see AndyIQ16 complaining about free speech.

You reap what you sow. You act like a baby you get put in a playpen.
I think Smelly has learned his lesson. When you put someone on their own thread they may love it like i do. Where sin abounds grace abounds all the more.

Smelly will find out all about playpens when he's in Satan's playpen full of red hot coals and spikes on the sides to prevent him from moving.

JJ
Old 04-06-2018, 12:20 PM   #4275
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
you run back to your your master JJ to post back and lap up some of my theist knowledge.
Oxymoron that it is, let's test you anyway:

At what point does jesus realise he is god?

When he opened his eyes in the stable, did he think to himself, I've had her?

In those pics when sitting in Mary's lap, did he cop a feel for old times sake?

These are important questions that need addressing. Over to you oh knowledgeable one.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote