Old 08-14-2008, 11:43 PM   #226
Sevens

"Wankatron". Thats the best one aahahahah

How do you know its stupid, you dont know at all. No one has researched this like yourself and alread with coloured glasses only seeing part of the light spectrum. I would like to explore the truth of matter even matter itself.

Maybe there is clue in all of this that you have already shut out. Why cant these things exist? Why is that not possible? Whats wrong in finding out and sharing it.

Why cant I share the knowledge of Paradise and its intent and purpose with Atheist, he's a good bloke! Eh!

sevens
Old 08-14-2008, 11:56 PM   #227
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
"Wankatron". Thats the best one aahahahah

How do you know its stupid, you dont know at all. No one has researched this like yourself and alread with coloured glasses. I would like to explore the truth of matter even matter itself.

Maybe there is clue in all of this that you have already shut out. Why cant these things exist? Why is that not possible? Whats wrong in finding out and sharing it.

sevens
So start exploring. Recruit other Urantia book readers. We're not stopping you.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 11:58 PM   #228
Sevens

ahahahahahahah yeah yeah yeah that was real "Wankerton" man ahahahahahahahah
sevens
Old 08-15-2008, 12:01 AM   #229
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
ahahahahahahah yeah yeah
sevens
Seriously, there are Urantia forums on the web for aficionados like you. I'm not sure what the problem is.

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:04 AM   #230
Sevens

Im a gonna mate I get banned everywhere for this information even on the Richard Dawkins forum man. People in the UB are not in this level they think Im over the top ahahahahahahahahaha. They dont respond to my posts even the Christians and the Islamics, there told not to speak to me but they all read the information. The problem is its a linear journey on different levels in the fragment form and people dont understand this.

Where else can I go?? Im a reject on all levels, least I get a response here and I can talk to someone. In the scheme of things that is positively counted for but who would know that eh! ahahahahahah

The thing is my forum days will be over soon because God will have no choice but to stand by his truth even in a demonstration for all mankind.

If my journey is the truth God will have no choice but to stand by this little Seven or Seventh. All I can do is lay down the tracks in case its required for further review. The dates Im looking at is within Oct 02 08 - Oct 9th 08 This week is an important week, its a Seventh week according to my calculations.
Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 08-15-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #231
Sevens

Oct 02 08 - Oct 9th 08

It could be either, verify the places before this date week when something may go down and be caught off guard or go out there verify and prepare oneself in light of truth and verification.

But going out to the places wont happen because faith is required and man has got no faith in this as demonstrated so there is no alternative but to reveal in words the forecast and thats all I can do to help man.

If man, all man doesn't activate and explore these things regardless what he believes, it could be the biggest mistake he has ever made and the whole world system could get a thrashing!! Im serious man, this involves all families who I am concerned about and it will like in the days of Noah. I just know it! because I live it and experience it living out the last mystery and everyday I receive constant rejection and that fulfills the scriptures that pertain to the last message which comes from the beginning, like the beginning cities and its attached messages.

It really goes beyond all doctrines and Atheism, it might be a matter of just plain survival!

Sevens

Last edited by Sevens; 08-15-2008 at 12:50 AM.
Old 08-15-2008, 01:27 AM   #232
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Methinks this poor fooker has finally blown a head gasket - or he's had a few scoops too many of the spiritual kind that comes in a whisky shaped bottle.
Still I'll look forward to whatever calamity we can expect in early October.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:32 AM   #233
Sevens

Well thats what I reckon, it could be Judgment week of the planet according to my calculations.

sevens
Old 08-15-2008, 01:35 AM   #234
ubs
I Live Here

I think early Oct is when CERN will be ready to go. I didn't know, though, that it was fueling serious end time excitement.

Never give a zombie girl a piggy back ride.
ubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #235
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 02:02 AM   #236
Sevens

ahahahahahahahaa
You said it ahahahahah
Sevens
Old 08-15-2008, 04:29 AM   #237
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Quote:
Sevens wrote View Post
Rhinoqulous

1stEden is certainly no creation of mine. Its just there as written about.

With the other cities, they are exactly where they are supposed to be, using the words of a book as a reference. Like how the city of Troy was discovered by Heinrich Schliemann. Same process.
So, being that they found a city they call "Troy", does that mean The Iliad is true?

Quote:
Scientists are getting closer especially now they have use of superconductors. I have seen documentaries where they appear to be getting close in comparison to what I know of the Ultimaton and seeing the characteristics they present in the doco's.

secrets of Voltronium, I was thinking that if they follow the tracks of the Ultimaton in the UB and set up experiments that would obtain a foreseen result they might be successfull. Assume the Ultimaton and develop a series of experiments to ascertain its existence in the results.
So even though this ultimaton does not fit into current models of physics, and tests we have been able to conduct concerning the electron for 100 years rule out the existence of the ultimaton, you still think we need to assume it exists?

How old are you Sevens?

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:05 AM   #238
Sevens

really oooold
sevens
Old 08-15-2008, 06:48 AM   #239
antix
Obsessed Member

Sevens, Your insistant meddling has led you right into our trap!

Everything in The Book is true. We are the guardians of the secrets of The Book. None were to know of this information. But you persisted. The Book persisted. It was not meant to be unleashed upon the public. But it found a way. And now you've seen it's secrets, and now you are our prisoner. A slave to this thread, your new home. FOREVER!

You can never leave. Resistance is futile. You've seen the secrets. You know too much and are a threat to the secrets we keep. It is we who controled the forums who ignored you. Who mocked you. Who banned you. It is we who led you here. Right into our trap. And now the secrets of The Book are ours alone! Now the next phase of our operation can begin. The conquering of the multiverse! BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 08:26 AM   #240
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
Isilmë wrote View Post
Who left the door to the psych ward open again?
What a loon.
oh hey! Isilme- haven't seen you around for a while

how's you??

and yes- definitely batshit crazy this one

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote