Old 12-13-2011, 11:52 PM   #301
oblivion
New Member!

He also goes by Edward and Edward the Theist.
oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:54 PM   #302
Michael
Obsessed Member

Man, he's been getting around. We're the only ones that haven't banned him, I think. And it's getting him angry that we won't let him off that easy. If he's leaving, it seems, it's on his own accord with his tail between his legs. And he seems desperate to do it.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:02 AM   #303
oblivion
New Member!

http://thebelieversrevolt.blogspot.com/

I found out he was here from his blog.
oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:10 AM   #304
Michael
Obsessed Member

Yeah, we've all seen it. He made a big song-and-dance number when we wouldn't let him link to it in his signature. Silly Egor.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:44 AM   #305
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post
http://thebelieversrevolt.blogspot.com/

I note that he quotes from me on this blog and he offers his crazy response. There is, of course, a threatening (for him) list of contradictions and other questions from posters here which he ignores as they undermine him far more than my example. However, just to return to the Jesus ancestry bit. The bible makes a big deal of Jesus being of the House of David. That ancestry goes through Joseph. But Joseph isn't his father, God is, so the bible screws up again.

Egor must spend most of his time attempting to defend his crazy beliefs. He is warped intellectually and emotionally stunted. With no knowledge that is worthwhile and a fragile ego he soon descends into panic at being challenged. He senses that his ideas are built on sand and are eroding and disappearing under his feet. His emotional agony is projected on to those who cause him this pain so he attacks them viciously and with lies. Note that this disciple of the prince of peace, and of the turn the other cheek philosophy, abandons that in his panic.

He is like a rabid dog as he howls and his lies and vicious attacks escalate in a hopeless attempt to place a shell over what he already knows: he has and is wasting his life, his misery is increasing, his desperation to be banned is an attempt to evade the truth and seek what he regards, pathetically, as a kind of martyrdom.

He has stepped on to the threshhold of his own earthly and private hell and he feels the flames licking round him. He is desperate to be banned to be a martyr.

Last edited by Broga; 12-14-2011 at 02:50 AM. Reason: missed words
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:29 AM   #306
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

EGOr is proving to readers how utterly fucked up a lifetime of religious indoctrination can make a person. Having suffered the full arsenal of tortured logic, reason, emotion and twisted guilt, probably since he was a kid, I'm torn between laughing at him and feeling pity. Though it's hard to feel sorry for someone who is such a slippery turd polisher.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:35 AM   #307
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

.... and will you fuckers quit posting & quoting links to his shitty blog!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:46 AM   #308
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post
He was seriously insulting everyone. ad hominem crap doesn't fly there. Some of us would have liked to keep him to play with, but it got boring after so long. He's a pretty boring guy when you boil him down. Just a scared, miserable, mousy, little oaf. His arguments are weak.. weaker than the weakest theist arguments I've seen.

Over there he admitted to reading the abridged version of the bible, and cherry picking from the rest of it. It was hilarious. At that point, I thought he was being a smart-assed satirical atheist.
This is my view point.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:50 AM   #309
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

EGOr is no poe, He's muy loco!

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 05:53 AM   #310
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
EGOr is proving to readers how utterly fucked up a lifetime of religious indoctrination can make a person. Having suffered the full arsenal of tortured logic, reason, emotion and twisted guilt, probably since he was a kid, I'm torn between laughing at him and feeling pity. Though it's hard to feel sorry for someone who is such a slippery turd polisher.
I wonder at his insistence on returning here. He is used as an example of christian stupidity and superstition. And yet he can't keep away.

Smelly: No problem. I have never posted to his blog and only read one and that was enough. Follow an obsessional nutter around like Egor and you may as well give up the rest of your life.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:20 AM   #311
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

I think he has some inclin of a belief, and gains woodies winding up atheists as he tries to discover whatever it is he seems to think he needs to believe.
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:26 AM   #312
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
oblivion wrote View Post
http://thebelieversrevolt/trannydate.com/

The name of his retarded blog makes me giggle continually. What exactly do you suppose the believers are revolting against?

We demand that the heretics stop burning on our fires immediately!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:31 AM   #313
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
EGOr is no poe, He's muy loco!
He eat his tacos sideways and do de fais-do-do! C'est magnifique, couyon Egor!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-14-2011, 08:39 AM   #314
ghoulslime
I Live Here

So Egor, I was thinking that you are probably pretty eager to have a go at some more of the ten questions that you promised to answer. Here are two more:

5.) Who did Jesus pray to in the garden of Gethsemane?

6.) Why did Jesus cry out from the cross, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

Old 12-14-2011, 09:00 AM   #315
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Given my track record that is entirely possible. And it's worse than you know. But I don't feel like changing anymore. With Veridicanism I kept bouncing back and forth, but now that it's pretty much worked itself out, Christianity is my clear choice.
I find that intellectually dishonest in that you're acting like you know but haven't been very rigorous about making sure you're sure about what you're sure about.

So what do you have that is more solid than your current feeling that you don't want to change your beliefs any more?

Quote:
Egor wrote
I don't save people. God saves people. And whether I was a Veridican or Christian, I was still arguing the existence of God.
So anyone arguing for the existence of a god is OK in your book? Muslims, Hindus, Bobists and Mormons are all OK because they're arguing for a god?

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote