Old 12-04-2017, 10:17 AM   #226
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
The evidence is in the video, dumbshit. The woman who he said, said no to him, is the woman in the video he is trying to move on.
This evidence is way to unclear. What does "move on" mean. Also, was there a direct temporal correlation that he made a sexual advance, she said no, and he continued trying to touch her all in one episode?

It is not a crime to be persistent. A guy can make a pass, get rejected, and then try later to see if a consensual romatic relationship could be established. Sometimes women change there mind.

You obviously have never dated a woman. Are you a fag as well as a crackpipe monkey?
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 11:37 AM   #227
Davin
Obsessed Member

I know you're very stupid, but this is a new low. You asked if I had any evidence that Trump persisted after a woman said "no." In the video, Turnip says that the woman turned him down, then he proceeds try to move on her. Job done. I know you're sad that you got thoroughly defeated, but moving goal posts, trying to change the challenge, or any other pathetic attempt to regain your lost footing is only showing how weak your position is.

He's also still a pedophile.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:19 PM   #228
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
I know you're very stupid, but this is a new low. You asked if I had any evidence that Trump persisted after a woman said "no." In the video, Turnip says that the woman turned him down, then he proceeds try to move on her. Job done. I know you're sad that you got thoroughly defeated, but moving goal posts, trying to change the challenge, or any other pathetic attempt to regain your lost footing is only showing how weak your position is.

He's also still a pedophile.
Are you literally smoking your crack pipe right now?

The video Trump says "I moved on her, and I failed, I admit it"... there is no further "movement".

In fact this video, while the media never reports it because they are dishonest like you, shows a Trump teaching young Billy that when a man makes a pass, and is denied, the denial must be admitted and accepted. This is a man who advocates against, not for, rape.

And you continue to lie, make up your own facts, that Trump is a pedophile.

What is your evidence Crack pipe? Because he is known to mention how beautiful Paris Hilton was when she was a teenager.? Nothing wrong with that.
Old 12-05-2017, 06:58 AM   #229
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The video Trump says "I moved on her, and I failed, I admit it"... there is no further "movement".
The further "movement" is in the video, dumbass. One of the women in the video that he tries to move, that he takes a tic tac for, that he says he just starts grabbing, that he tries to move on, is the same woman he said said no to him. You are very stupid.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:27 AM   #230
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
The further "movement" is in the video, dumbass. One of the women in the video that he tries to move, that he takes a tic tac for, that he says he just starts grabbing, that he tries to move on, is the same woman he said said no to him. You are very stupid.
Did this occur on a single occasion? Or are you describing two separate occasions?
Old 12-07-2017, 12:31 PM   #231
Davin
Obsessed Member

lol, dumbass. How many occasions did the video occur in?

Old 12-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #232
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
lol, dumbass. How many occasions did the video occur in?
that's not what I ask asking oh elite critical thinker..

was the video referring to trump continuing sexual advances on a woman, and then again on the same woman same epidosde, or a second later episode?

In other words oh great thinker, episode 1 trump makes a pass fail, trump respects failure. episode 2 trump tries again (maybe new day, differing signals etc.), fails trump respect failure etc.
Old 12-08-2017, 07:09 AM   #233
Davin
Obsessed Member

Haha, dumbshit. Keep trying to move the goal posts.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:32 AM   #234
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Hey Davin, your being unfair

When your boyfriend grabs you for a kiss and asks to fuck you in the ass, you might say no on one day - maybe you have diaharehea that day or you feel its too soon, or you are dating someone else etc.

But then after a romantic movie and dinner he tries again, maybe you say yes, maybe your afraid so you say no... do you blame your boyfriend for trying?

Bitch.
Old 12-08-2017, 01:12 PM   #235
Davin
Obsessed Member

Hey Dumbshit66, keep trying to distract from the discussion by trying to move the goal posts. As you've said, you are aware of what that means:

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Distraction and change of subject.

People generally do this when they are loosing the primary argument

Old 01-15-2018, 08:35 PM   #236
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Hey Dumbshit66, keep trying to distract from the discussion by trying to move the goal posts. As you've said, you are aware of what that means:
Your distractin the discuss by saying I'm distractin the discuss!!!!.

Ha Ha Ha what a complete looser!!! U dumb shit too.
Old 01-16-2018, 07:27 AM   #237
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Your distractin[...]
Wow, want to try that in English, dumbass?

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
Ha Ha Ha what a complete looser!!! U dumb shit too.
Look at that, only took eight days for the dumbfuck Looser66 to go back on what it said. What do you call a person that intentionally says something false?

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I will not respond to your insults and I will not insult anymore.

Old 01-26-2018, 04:18 PM   #238
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post

Look at that, only took eight days for the dumbfuck Looser66 to go back on what it said. What do you call a person that intentionally says something false?
With regards to insults, I only meant I would refrain from insulting you with regards to your African American Heritage. Its obvious you are sensitive about it (as you don't admit you're African heritage) so I want to be a nice guy, kind and sensitive to your needs.

But other insults are on the table.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:26 AM   #239
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
With regards to insults, I only meant I would refrain from insulting you with regards to your African American Heritage.
So you're clearly a liar, dumbass. Here, read what you said again:
Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I will not respond to your insults and I will not insult anymore.
Quote:
Andrew66 wrote
Its obvious you are sensitive about it[...]
I'm not sensitive to any of your infantile attempts at insults, so go right ahead and keep trying to insult me. Insult what you think is my race, sexual orientation or anything else you think I'm sensitive about. It doesn't bother me when it comes from something as worthless as you. But it's cute to see your weak mind try.

Old 01-29-2018, 01:32 PM   #240
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
So you're clearly a liar, dumbass. Here, read what you said again:
I'm not sensitive to any of your infantile ...........
The thing doth protest a bit much doesn't it?

Oh, yes, of course your not sensitive, OK, don't worry, NOT SENSITIVE - yes, I got it , message is clearly understood, - you are definitely not sensitive.

By the way, I'm a WASP - what are you?

Ha Ha Ha