Old 06-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #1
Livingstrong

I am at the hospital tonight. It is 01:14 hrs. in the morning. Doing some rounds. Nothing that needs my immediate attention right now. Everything is calm. Patients are sleeping happily with no complaints. Ahhh, I can rest a little and post in my favorite forum.

I really appreciate the existence of this Atheist forum. Hopefully we will be able to keep enjoying it for very, very long time.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:54 AM   #2
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
I am at the hospital tonight. It is 01:14 hrs. in the morning. Doing some rounds. Nothing that needs my immediate attention right now. Everything is calm. Patients are sleeping happily with no complaints. Ahhh, I can rest a little and post in my favorite forum.

I really appreciate the existence of this Atheist forum. Hopefully we will be able to keep enjoying it for very, very long time.
:)

And if it ever becomes threatened, I'll create a new set of forums, independent from RA. We can't lose the friendships and camraderie that we have built here.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 06:57 AM   #3
Philboid Studge
Organ Donator

And it loves you, HomoCy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
La propriété, c'est le vol ...
Philboid Studge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:48 AM   #4
Livingstrong

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote

And if it ever becomes threatened, I'll create a new set of forums, independent from RA. We can't lose the friendships and camraderie that we have built here.
I am with you Ten.

And a little bit off topic. How did Alberto treat you this weekend?
Hopefully everything went OK! :)
Old 06-18-2006, 08:48 AM   #5
Livingstrong

Quote:
Philboid Studge wrote
And it loves you, HomoCy.
Sweat! :D
Old 06-18-2006, 09:34 AM   #6
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote

I am with you Ten.

And a little bit off topic. How did Alberto treat you this weekend?
Hopefully everything went OK! :)
Alberto made landfall a couple hundred miles east of us. The most we got were some clouds and showers.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Old 06-18-2006, 02:08 PM   #7
James

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
smile

How could it become threatened? *concerned face*
Old 06-18-2006, 02:10 PM   #8
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
James wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
smile

What if RA closes up shop? Or decides to have a blog only, and no forums?

Old 06-18-2006, 02:30 PM   #9
Ickybod

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
James wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
smile

You can't stop the signal, man! you can never stop the signal!
Old 06-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #10
Eva
Super Moderator

whatever happens, i want to be part of it too.

i love you all.

mostly....LOL....

One of the most irrational of all the conventions of modern society is the one to the effect that religious opinions should be respected....That they should have this immunity is an outrage. There is nothing in religious ideas, as a class, to lift them above other ideas. On the contrary, they are always dubious and often quite silly.
H. L. Mencken
Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 08:15 PM   #11
HeathenLifer

Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
James wrote
:lol::D
best movie ever!

If your calculator adds your inputs 2 and 3 and gets 5, but the real problem you were trying to solve was 2 plus 2, the machine gives the wrong answer for your problem. The machine isn\'t broken and yet it got the wrong answer. It was gullible and believed your lie and behaved accordingly. - Sternwallow
HeathenLifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 04:24 AM   #12
James

Who's choice would that be? To stop the forum? There would be no reason to stop the forum would there?

If it happens though, I'll host shizzle if you want.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:58 AM   #13
CavKiller37

Quote:
Eva wrote
whatever happens, i want to be part of it too.

i love you all.

mostly....LOL....
Well Eva, You're my favorite Puerto Rican Moderator! :D
Old 06-19-2006, 02:48 PM   #14
Livingstrong

Quote:
ArchyDeluxe wrote
Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
James wrote
RA will live forever and ever....AMEN.
It has to live after all of us are gone to teach the new generation of Atheists what the 21st. Century ones stand for.

P.S.
ArchyDeluxe,

That hamburger of yours, with the lettuce coming out of the bread....makes me hungry every time I see your avatar, oh man...nice burger! :D
Old 06-19-2006, 03:08 PM   #15
Xander

Quote:
HomoCyclist wrote
RA will live forever and ever....AMEN.
It has to live after all of us are gone to teach the new generation of Atheists what the 21st. Century ones stand for.
The NGoA Official Textbook will be the forums condensed into book form.