Old 12-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #271
psychodiva
I Live Here

You do appear to have employed yourself well enough already in going around and around

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:28 PM   #272
Egor

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
His performance here, while he claims to follow his prince of peace, indicates a bitterness and profound disappointment that he has been a failed human and rejected by the rest of humanity. We see in Egor the result of christian indoctrination. His is a mind rendered incapable of normal human discourse and a violent antagonism to anyone who disagrees with his demented ideas. Anyone tempted by christian preaching should view his dreadful example and realise what awaits.
LOL
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #273
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I admit that I have gone back and forth quite a bit over the years, even more than you're aware of. But Veridicanism was always "like" Christianity in that I considered Jesus Christ to be the ultimate "Veridican." But I outgrew those notions, and now I am, as I said, a Protestant, non-denominational, non-evangelical Christian.

I'm older now, even if only by a year, and I don't feel like changing anymore.

We can keep going around and around on this if you like?
Don't need to, I'll just wait for the next fad you decide to jump on and act all arrogant over. Given your track record, it could be anywhere from a few weeks to a year.

How do you reconcile preaching for one thing, then up and changing preaching for another thing? With the hate you appear to hold towards anything that you just so happen to currently not agree with (because it changes seasonally), you must hate that you had tried to "save" people in the wrong way. Is there something more solid you have for your current "more correct than thou" views other than your passing fancy?

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:48 PM   #274
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I admit that I have gone back and forth quite a bit over the years, even more than you're aware of. But Veridicanism was always "like" Christianity in that I considered Jesus Christ to be the ultimate "Veridican." But I outgrew those notions, and now I am, as I said, a Protestant, non-denominational, non-evangelical Christian.

I'm older now, even if only by a year, and I don't feel like changing anymore.
But, just a little over a month ago, you stated definitively that you were not a Christian (as Smelly pointed out recently).

Were you lying in November, are you lying now, or do you flip flop every couple of weeks?
Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
We can keep going around and around on this if you like?
I can understand that you don't want to dwell on being exposed as a liar. Maybe if you lied less, you wouldn't have to be confronted by it as often.

Or are you being like God, and through contradictions, you're actually sending us a secret message*?

* Unfortunately, that message is that you are a tedious and dishonest cunt, which turns out to not be much of a secret.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #275
Broga
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
LOL
Egor: Yet again you are stuck. No answer. Sitting there all alone chewing your fingernails and hoping you had some company. The despair oozes from whatever you write; the panic inherent in your pseudo knowledge; your pathetic attempts at implying you are superior. Stick around Egor. You are the clown around here. The joke figure that provides an example of the mental excavation of all common sense that religion performs on the brain. You don't know how to reply; what to say. Your fake religious knowledge leaves you lost and furious.

A perfect example is of your angst at reading those contradictions. No response. You've got nothing.
Broga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:27 PM   #276
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Broga wrote View Post
Egor: Yet again you are stuck. No answer. Sitting there all alone chewing your fingernails and hoping you had some company. The despair oozes from whatever you write; the panic inherent in your pseudo knowledge; your pathetic attempts at implying you are superior. Stick around Egor. You are the clown around here. The joke figure that provides an example of the mental excavation of all common sense that religion performs on the brain. You don't know how to reply; what to say. Your fake religious knowledge leaves you lost and furious.

A perfect example is of your angst at reading those contradictions. No response. You've got nothing.
Egor is nothing but a pathetic liar, lunatic, AND a coward.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:29 PM   #277
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Hey EGOr! Perhaps you could write us a request for banning, listing the reasons why you should be banned. Then members can consider your application and get back to you with their decision.
He's going to have to get his official ban request form submitted before the committee breaks for the Christmas holiday, if he hopes to be banned before the holidays.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-13-2011, 02:36 PM   #278
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
I followed Studge's lead and googled Veridican. (the religion Egor made up)
What you get is a snail trail of weirdness going back for years, I'm now convinced Egor is a real lu-lu
Holy shit! This guy is bonkers for real!

Old 12-13-2011, 02:42 PM   #279
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
http://www.christianforums.com/t7494903/
That was just a year ago, and you're saying that in between then and six months later, you weren't but then found an error in it and are now a Christian again? With your kind of uncertainty, maybe you should take a break and be sure about what you're sure about.
This sick man is rotten to the core!(Egor - not you! )

Old 12-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #280
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
This sick man is rotten to the core!(Egor - not you! )
Oh don't worry, I am too! I just don't lie about it.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 02:44 PM   #281
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post

Lets start with three questions:

1. Do you believe the story of Noah's Ark to be true?

2. Do you accept the factual findings of the world scientific community in regard to the evolution of humans from apes?

3. Do you believe that Mithra was born to a virgin mother, fathered by God, was God incarnate, and died for our sins so that we can live forever?
Egor is too cowardly to answer simple and honest questions directly.

Old 12-13-2011, 02:45 PM   #282
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Oh don't worry, I am too! I just don't lie about it.
Ha ha! Nah, that's just good wholesome fermentation!

Old 12-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #283
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I never respond to Ghoulslime. And I pick and choose whom I respond to for two reasons.
Does this have anything to do with the demonstrated fact that you are a liar, a lunatic, and a coward? Which two reasons?

Old 12-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #284
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Old 12-13-2011, 04:38 PM   #285
Egor

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Don't need to, I'll just wait for the next fad you decide to jump on and act all arrogant over. Given your track record, it could be anywhere from a few weeks to a year.
Given my track record that is entirely possible. And it's worse than you know. But I don't feel like changing anymore. With Veridicanism I kept bouncing back and forth, but now that it's pretty much worked itself out, Christianity is my clear choice.

Quote:
How do you reconcile preaching for one thing, then up and changing preaching for another thing? With the hate you appear to hold towards anything that you just so happen to currently not agree with (because it changes seasonally), you must hate that you had tried to "save" people in the wrong way.
I don't save people. God saves people. And whether I was a Veridican or Christian, I was still arguing the existence of God.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote