Old 11-24-2009, 06:11 AM   #1936
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Masterlander wrote View Post
My friend! did you know that by psychiatric standarts atheism can be called a delusion! refusing to see with the massive ammount of evidence is delusional!
And so it would be. So, start trotting out some of this massive amount of objective evidence (personal accounts don't count of course). Then, maybe, we can have a discussion.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Sternwallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 09:56 AM   #1937
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Thats because not all of us have oh holy ENGLISH as our first language! but of course you must be one of those dumb fat americans who think the world revolves around them,

peace out fat fucker.
Hey theotard get a new brain the one you have has been crap on, don't let the door hit your retarded face on your way out.....but do come back, we like to punch with the truth Christian retards..

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 05:45 PM   #1938
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
The end is coming! redeem yourselves while it is still time!
Adore and praise God!
Rejoice in the coming of the kingdom!

yes! the time is coming!
Yes, the end is coming just as it has been for the last 4.56 Billion years. It is due to end in a mere 5 Billion years when the Sun grows big enough to literally swallow the Earth. It may end sooner if the planet is hit by a very large asteroid or if the Super-volcano under Yellowstone Park blows and only wipes out North America.

With those prospects and many more, why would you think we fear your puny, runny-nosed little imaginary god?

Old 11-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #1939
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
christ died for our sins but with the grace of the holy spirit was resurected!!
Glory be, then the atonement was rescinded. Jesus is not languishing in Hell which is the penalty for all those sins you say He paid the price for. Sorry, if three days in Hell is all that the collected sins of all humanity is worth, there are many god, human, mortal people, even some heathens, who would suffer it for their fellows and many who have done so.

This just goes to prove what I have been saying about God's inability in the arithmetic and financial areas. Say I owed $30,000 on my house. Without my asking, Jesus, all big and generous, claims that He has paid my debt but He really only shells out $0.10. He claims that amount covers not only my debt but all of the debts of everyone. Just before they haul Jesus away for fraud, He explains that you only get your debt paid for free, if you commit to a lifetime of dedication and service to Him. My advice in that scenario? Let them haul Him away, He's looking for robot slaves; don't you be one of them.

What kind of patsy could possibly bring himself to believe that such a con game as the vicarious atonement, had even a spit of truth in it? Surely YOU don't believe such balderdash!

Old 11-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #1940
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
This is because you misunderstand this great gift! not because of christ[sic]! only you here are at fault, not christ[sic]! Read the bible! love the bible! and you will understand! beleive[sic] that you may understand and you will!
How droll! "Believe the BIble so you get its benefits" "love the Bible so you can believe it", "fear the Bible so you can love it", "read the Bible so you can understand it" and, finally, "understand the Bible so that you can believe it".

What fault does the God who created us as we are and only as capable of improvement as He gave us strength to do, can we be responsible for? Wouldn't you have knocked that bitch Eve to the ground before she ever so much as touched the fruit? Are you so far gone that, had you been present at Calvary, you would not have done everything in your power to prevent the crucifixion (thereby depriving humanity of salvation)?

You, who do not really believe that Hell exists (I can tell from what you write), should not be preaching falsehoods (that is a sin in case you don't realize it) even to atheists.

Have you done everything you can to clean your own house before coming to ours with your platitudes?

Old 11-24-2009, 06:25 PM   #1941
MaleficVTwin

Quote:
MaleficVTwin wrote View Post
I'm calling Poe on this.
Quote:
Thats because not all of us have oh holy ENGLISH as our first language! but of course you must be one of those dumb fat americans who think the world revolves around them,

peace out fat fucker.
Methinks you don't know what a Poe is.

The Cow Says:

You are a vile piece of work. And you can't write worth a damn.
MaleficVTwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 06:35 PM   #1942
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
what proof can I give you my friends? look at the design in our universe!
look at the fine tuning!

Wherever we look fine tuning is apparent, for example the laws of gravity, Gravity’s’ fine tuning is apparent, If gravity were too strong, stars would have
lifetimes shorter than a billion years, and if it were too weak (or negative), no solid
bodies could exist in the universe. Given the range of forces, gravity must be fine-tuned

to one part in 10^36 Carbon is another example among many of a fine tuned universe Carbon is extremely important for the existence of life, and if it were not for the
fine-tuning of the nuclear strong force, it would not be produced in sufficient quantities to
allow life. An increase or decrease of this force by approximately 1 percent would cause
this unwelcome result. Increasing this force more than two percent would prohibit the
existence of atoms and a reduction of 5 percent or more would make stellar burning
impossible.
It all boils down to this:

1. The fine-tuning of the universe is either due to physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, the fine-tuning of the universe is due to design.

I will explain, in 2 it is not due to physical necessity because Attempts to explain fine-tuning by
means of physical necessity rely on the dubious assumption that all of the laws of the
universe can be reduced to a fundamental law and fail to consider initial conditions of the
universe, this only manage to push the question of design up one step.

And It is not due to chance because of absolute
Improbability, To deny the absolute improbability, the critic must address the evidence for fine tuning, I have provided 2 nice examples above.
The universe was designed it is obvious
For starters, in the early times of the Universe, it was so hot that all four of the forces were merged into one and they only separated as the Universe cooled. This we can see in the past.

Second, you make the illicit assumption that there can be only one kind of life.

Third, you make the incorrect assumption that humanity is a goal of evolution when evolution has no goals, no plan, no direction.

Apparent complexity is not always real complexity so assumptions about degrees of complexity are not admissible without measurements.

You do not define your uncommon term "absolute improbability". The ordinary probability of you existing and posting (obsolete, trivially wrong, and traditional fiction) on this forum is 1.0000000.

I am sorry to say it but you are beginning to be rather comical.

Old 11-24-2009, 06:44 PM   #1943
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Ok, im done preaching for the day.

why dont you take a look at the argument I have postulated instead of telling me this useless rubbish?
We should look at your useless rubbish instead of reading useless rubbish in the Bible? That seems a bit prideful of you. Are you proud and vain?

How about shelving the arrogance that you have answers to life for anyone else, and never preach again, anywhere?

Old 11-24-2009, 06:55 PM   #1944
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Do you even know what the antropic principle is?
Do you even know how to spell "anthropic"?
Quote:
it in no way invalidates my argument you dumb fuck turd sucking cunt.
The ANTHROPIC principle, that we can question the origin of the universe only because we exist in an existing universe.
Quote:
Why would I use pascal's wager? whats the link here? your a cretin.
Your posts make you seem like an obtrusive preachy theist. What do you want to know about my a cretin?

Pascal's wager is just one of the typical faulty "arguments" that misinformed theists often bring here as though it was some sort of revelation we had never heard before and could not refute with one lobe tied behind our brain.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:03 PM   #1945
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
if you say that ''we should not be surprised to observe that the constants of the universe are compatible with
our existence, even though the probability of these constants having life-permitting values is extraordinarily low.''

I have news for you: It dosent[sic] work in this particular case and is faulty!
Maybe if you say that a little louder or more often it will become marginally true for you. It still won't mean anything to anyone else.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #1946
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
how bout this:

1)You are a cunt, 2)because I said so.
Well, consider the source!

Old 11-24-2009, 07:06 PM   #1947
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
yes yes yes... brains, nerves, bla bla.

SUCK MY DICK!
Not until you present your authority to command any such service. And, have it notarized, if you please.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #1948
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
Choobus wrote View Post
that is as good as any of your other "arguments" (which is to say, not very). Just out of interest, are you a teenager? You have that combination of misguided arrogance with obvious ignorance and stupidity that one frequently sees in people who are just starting to read books without pictures in, and who so often think that simplistic concepts are extremely profound just because they stretch their intellectual capabilities.
Choob, this may be a new record. I think I count only four posts before you got him to the "no, you are" yammering stage.

Old 11-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #1949
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
IT WAS FUN TOUGHT[sic]!
It might have been fun if you had actually tried THOUGHT!

Old 11-24-2009, 07:17 PM   #1950
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:

peace out fat fucker.
Good catch, poe, it is, I agree.