Old 03-12-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Secret deal to cover up MH17 crash cause

Quote:
Dutch government: "There is no non-disclosure agreement."
Australian government: "All parties to the criminal investigation have signed a non-disclosure agreement, which requires consensus among the parties before information regarding the investigation will be released".
https://ukraineantifascistsolidarity...emains-secret/

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 07:17 PM   #2
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

You do realise this is a pro Russian/Putin blog don't you?

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 05:23 AM   #3
Michael
Obsessed Member

Russia A1 okay, Joe. No problem in Ukraine. Big mis-understanding! You buy soap now?

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 12:48 PM   #4
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
You do realise this is a pro Russian/Putin blog don't you?

So the veracity/factuality of a news story is dependent on the political stripes of the media! Hilarious!
As if Pravda is any less truthful than the Western MSM. So, you ridicule the account of a secret agreement to hide the results of the MH 17 inquiry, while ignoring the 800,000+ other accounts revealed by a Google search!
You deserve the Critical Thinker of the Year Award.
Of course, the non-Soviet leaning media you obviously support gave us such truisms as the Gulf of Tonkin incident justifying the Vietnam war, the Weapons of Mass Destruction Truism enabling the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of Iraquis, The Westerm MSM truism that Sadaam was responsible for 9/11, that Hillary Clinton dodged bullets at an airport, that the USS Liberty was attacked by Egypt, that Henry Kissinger, butcher of the twentieth century, deserved a Nobel Peace prize, and, well, need I go on?
Just go on fooling yourself that Western MSM is any less dishonest than the Soviet version.
Thanks for revealing your membership in the ignorant masses.
You might want to check out the billions owed by the Ukraine to the Soviets for Gas, or the contract (billion$) for fracking for gas, which the Ukraine war conveniently caused the populace to flee, so there would be no opposition, so who stood to gain by making the Russkies look bad for shooting down an airliner?
And who is now doing the coverup?
Oh wait, that might take some critical thinking....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 02:15 PM   #5
Michael
Obsessed Member

I think he was joking...

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:09 AM   #6
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I don't tend to garner my opinions from partisan, propaganda blogs.

As far as the actual issue being commented on, you and they are making something big out of nothing, obviously looking for any tiny and obscure leverage to gain potential supporters for a certain side. It is not a non disclosure agreement but a clause about the conditions for disclosure as the Australian's clumsily pointed out. A proper and conscientious journalist asks for clarification when confused messages like this emitted not opportunistically apply shady motives which seek to further a cause. A multi-national panel to releasing findings without consensus would obviously muddy the waters of an already complex and murky series of events. How would a bunch off disparate countries squabbling about the cause of the disaster on the international stage help matters and contribute to resolving the crisis? I suppose we should all be pleased you don't work in international relations.

As far as the rest of your frothy rant, what causes you to make all these bizarre assumptions on how I form my opinions based on one small comment. You don't know anything about my views on all those historical events raised. Put simply you are plain wrong, I always weigh both sides of any argument and my views are by no means "mainstream". So maybe it's time to wipe the foam from your lips and pull your fucking head in.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii

Last edited by Kinich Ahau; 03-20-2015 at 02:30 AM.
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote