Old 06-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #226
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Missionary wrote View Post
There is a great gulf that separates man from animals; it's an abyss really.
Mankind:
Self aware
Uses language
Reads and writes
Walks upright in an erect posture
Has a brain two or three times larger than that of the largest ape
Man’s head is balanced on top of his spinal column
Creates and appreciates art, music, dance, and beauty
Builds
Accumulates and uses knowledge
Grows, stores, cooks food
Makes fire
Wears clothing

...there's plenty more.
Uses tools
Loves
Grieves
Has compassion
Laughter
Hates
Sorry retard, we humans are nothing more that evolved mutated PRIMATES. The fact is that the evolution of the brain 7 million years ago, slowly developing cognition of abstract awareness of the self & habitat, made us ANIMALS evolved into the thinking primate we are. In your Christ-psychosis induced deluded ignorance you fail to see what has already been PROVED by science. 2+2=4 not 6 as you insist.
Here retard learn from my video, compiled from SCIENTIFIC FACTS.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iozRDhKV5TE
I suggest you get off your stupid Christianity induced imbecility & join us in this 21st Century. We are not in the Middle Ages anymore retard.
We CREATED god with our brains retard, learn SCIENCE then you'll understand & quit talking out of your deluded ass.
Again retard here is the question you avoid answering obvious reasons. Do we create thoughts with our brains or do we pick them up from GOD like a radio picks up waves? What is it? care to answer retard? I bet you can't for the answer will define your mental health...and you are not well.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #227
Missionary

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
...you fail to see what has already been PROVED by science.

Proved. Facts.

Any of you guys want to help your buddy out in a PM? Otherwise, I'll assume you all agree with him and his claims of, "PROVED by science." and, "FACTS".

You atheists need to stick together and help each other out. Else, one or two will make the whole bunch look like a mob of drop outs.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:51 PM   #228
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Proved. Facts.

Any of you guys want to help your buddy out in a PM? Otherwise, I'll assume you all agree with him and his claims of, "PROVED by science." and, "FACTS".

You atheists need to stick together and help each other out. Else, one or two will make the whole bunch look like a mob of drop outs.
Generalizations don't work the same with atheists as they do with theists... Take our words as our own. Though most are in consensus that your words are a bunch of bunk.

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 04:59 PM   #229
Missionary

Quote:
ProveIt wrote View Post
Generalizations don't work the same with atheists as they do with theists... Take our words as our own. Though most are in consensus that your words are a bunch of bunk.
I assure you, it'll only take one atheist in a water tower with a sniper rifle to bring attention to the whole lot of ya. haha.
Old 06-28-2008, 05:17 PM   #230
Mog
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I assure you, it'll only take one atheist in a water tower with a sniper rifle to bring attention to the whole lot of ya. haha.
As opposed to a dozen or so theists in an airplane armed with box-cutters?

"It's puzzling that Eden is synonymous with paradise when, if you think about it at all, it's more like a maximum-security prison with twenty-four hour surveillance." -Ann Druyan
Mog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 05:51 PM   #231
ILOVEJESUS
I Live Here

with regards to the thread. we are all actually no more than star dust. i thank you
ILOVEJESUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:52 PM   #232
ProveIt
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Plenty of Christians have led the way on that one... and yet the lot of you is still around...

How is this does this counter what I originally said...?

Quote:
I wrote

To pray is to verbalize that which some may have difficulty saying aloud in everyday life, in an effort to gain support or smarts from an outside source. I have no need for prayer. I am able to rationalize within my mind, and have no problem speaking it.
ProveIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 12:17 AM   #233
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Proved. Facts.

hey retarded imbecile. Isn't 2+2=4? Do people resurrect? Do we create thought with the HEART?...you are simply a deluded ignoramus infected with Christ-psychosis the reason you post such stupid claims that belong in the Middle Ages. Remember retard we are in the 21st Century not the 12th. Oh, I was wondering, are your parents brother and sister by any chance?...that would explain your neurological turpitude and ignorance.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 06-29-2008, 12:22 AM   #234
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
Proved. Facts.

hey deluded imbecile, since you do not know how to READ, here is my post again, so you can ADDRESS it in an intelligent manner. How about it retard?..or is Christ-psychosis getting on the way?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iozRDhKV5TE
I suggest you get off your stupid Christianity induced imbecility & join us in this 21st Century. We are not in the Middle Ages anymore retard.
We CREATED god with our brains retard, learn SCIENCE then you'll understand & quit talking out of your deluded ass.
Again retard here is the question you avoid answering obvious reasons. Do we create thoughts with our brains or do we pick them up from GOD like a radio picks up waves? What is it? care to answer retard? I bet you can't for the answer will define your mental health...and you are not well. "

Remember moron 2+2=4 and NOT 6 as you insist. LEARN imbecile....but first get that brain fixed so you can. Illiterate as ALL folks suffering form Christianity.