Old 12-18-2005, 10:29 PM   #16
UnknownUser

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
lurker wrote
Speaking of dark matter. Prove it exists then I'll do my best to prove a soul.
:lol::lol: Here, learn about dark matter, any scientists not infected with Christ-psychosis will tell you ALL ABOUT Dark matter...the 'soul" is a different matter...of the gaseous kind though.

http://www.space.com/news/cosmic_shear_000512.html

I think the problem is interpretation, for the Calpurnopisian Soul (CS) truly exists!. No human could exist without this life giving CS..this is a fact..and at death the CS leaves the body and goes to "heaven" to be united with the other CSs inhabiting the spirit world. You can not proof your concept of soul is real and exist while I can prove mine does!!....and if I take my CS from you, you'll certainly die! You have a CS making you exists.

I wonder if you could figure out what the true CS is? AHHHHH.....the religious psychosis poetry is approaching OHHH it is....I'm being possesed by poetry..Ohh....

It is real, it is within, and such a deal, it supports life and aids in thinking, unconscious effort keeps the heart ticking, grey matter, dark matter the facts are there, without CS death will approach, induced paresis and no one cares, for christ-psychosis is in control. Oh lurker's soul keep the delusion, imagination fusions with the divine, will always be infecting my mind, but reality scapes ephemeral thoughts, rejecting ghosts of real projections for it is CS giving true life..to the heart, brain and my behind....:)......I rebuke you spirits of poetry in the name of BRAIN, that have invaded my body...when I least expected, making me post such idiotic poetry.......:lol:
Actually if your interested here is some evidence that says that the inconsistencies attributed to the galactic rotations can be linked to general relativity, not needing any dark matter...

http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0507619
Old 12-18-2005, 10:37 PM   #17
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
UnknownUser wrote
Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote
Quote:
lurker wrote
Speaking of dark matter. Prove it exists then I'll do my best to prove a soul.
:lol::lol: Here, learn about dark matter, any scientists not infected with Christ-psychosis will tell you ALL ABOUT Dark matter...the 'soul" is a different matter...of the gaseous kind though.

http://www.space.com/news/cosmic_shear_000512.html

I think the problem is interpretation, for the Calpurnopisian Soul (CS) truly exists!. No human could exist without this life giving CS..this is a fact..and at death the CS leaves the body and goes to "heaven" to be united with the other CSs inhabiting the spirit world. You can not proof your concept of soul is real and exist while I can prove mine does!!....and if I take my CS from you, you'll certainly die! You have a CS making you exists.

I wonder if you could figure out what the true CS is? AHHHHH.....the religious psychosis poetry is approaching OHHH it is....I'm being possesed by poetry..Ohh....

It is real, it is within, and such a deal, it supports life and aids in thinking, unconscious effort keeps the heart ticking, grey matter, dark matter the facts are there, without CS death will approach, induced paresis and no one cares, for christ-psychosis is in control. Oh lurker's soul keep the delusion, imagination fusions with the divine, will always be infecting my mind, but reality scapes ephemeral thoughts, rejecting ghosts of real projections for it is CS giving true life..to the heart, brain and my behind....:)......I rebuke you spirits of poetry in the name of BRAIN, that have invaded my body...when I least expected, making me post such idiotic poetry.......:lol:
Actually if your interested here is some evidence that says that the inconsistencies attributed to the galactic rotations can be linked to general relativity, not needing any dark matter...

http://arxiv.org/abs/astro-ph/0507619
Gratias tibi ago for the link (Thanks). I'm a dummy with astrophysics but love the discussions among scientists, then with deductive thinking I'll come up wiht a probable answer.....tempus omnia revelat ( time brings all to light)...:)

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 12:28 PM   #18
thomas

Quote:
DJ KAPUT wrote
Theists, explain to me a characteristic that is only present in humans and is not just a matter of degree. Then explain to me why this characteristic means that we are different than them to the point that we are in no way related to them.
Art, music, literature, driving cars, mcdonalds, windsurfing, team sports, nuclear warfare, beach holidays, clothes, sunglasses, hairdressers, gravestones, mass transit systems, agriculture, science, mathematics, logic, space travel, astronomy, RELIGION. None of these things is a matter of degree.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:17 PM   #19
ocmpoma

All of those things are a matter of degree.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:21 PM   #20
Druinsar Pilatus

you do not give ayn evidence in why humans arnt animals... although i don't see much logos in the argument humans are not animals so God created.

come on-- just the fact that there are animals, that we exist, the comlexcity--- it all points to a creator, argueing whether or not were animals... is just... studpid.

broken prophet
Old 12-19-2005, 01:22 PM   #21
reconciled

Quote:
thomas wrote
Quote:
DJ KAPUT wrote
Theists, explain to me a characteristic that is only present in humans and is not just a matter of degree. Then explain to me why this characteristic means that we are different than them to the point that we are in no way related to them.
Art, music, literature, driving cars, mcdonalds, windsurfing, team sports, nuclear warfare, beach holidays, clothes, sunglasses, hairdressers, gravestones, mass transit systems, agriculture, science, mathematics, logic, space travel, astronomy, RELIGION. None of these things is a matter of degree.
I have seen some very good dog windsurfers.
Old 12-19-2005, 01:22 PM   #22
thomas

Seems to be a missing because ?
Old 12-19-2005, 01:24 PM   #23
reconciled

Quote:
Druinsar Pilatus wrote
you do not give ayn evidence in why humans arnt animals... although i don't see much logos in the argument humans are not animals so God created.

come on-- just the fact that there are animals, that we exist, the comlexcity--- it all points to a creator, argueing whether or not were animals... is just... studpid.

broken prophet
Really? Wow, I have never heard this arguement. So there is a giant sign on my body pointing to god and all I need to do is follow it?
Old 12-19-2005, 01:27 PM   #24
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
reconciled wrote
Quote:
Druinsar Pilatus wrote

broken prophet
Really? Wow, I have never heard this arguement. So there is a giant sign on my body pointing to god and all I need to do is follow it?
it's true, look deep into your asshole and you will find the seed of all organized religons

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Choobus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 01:29 PM   #25
reconciled

Quote:
Choobus wrote
Quote:
reconciled wrote
Quote:
Druinsar Pilatus wrote

broken prophet
it's true, look deep into your asshole and you will find the seed of all organized religons
I need to plant that thing somewhere!
Old 12-19-2005, 01:29 PM   #26
thomas

Quote:
reconciled wrote
I have seen some very good dog windsurfers.
OK, I'll give up on the windsurfing then.
Old 12-19-2005, 02:02 PM   #27
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
thomas wrote
Quote:
DJ KAPUT wrote
Art: Chimps enjoy painting
Music: Imagine if there were no songbirds, no crickets chirping in unison, no frogs ribbiting in synchrony.
Driving Cars: What about Toonces?
McDonald's: Yeah, there's a defining characteristic.
Windsurfing: Already covered. I've seen squirrels that can water ski, so don't bring that up.
Team Sports: Hyenas and wolves are really good at this, if the sport is hunting.
Nuclear warfare: That's just one degree of warfare. Certain colony insects practice what we'd call warfare all the time. We'd all be dead if they had nukes.
Beach Holidays: You should see all the North American ducks and Canada geese down here in Florida. They come to the beach every year.
Clothes: Who needs clothes when you have fur? Or scales?
Sunglasses: They may not be photon-reduction devices, but camels and other animals have methods to protect their eyes from bright sun and sand.
Hairdressers: I guess preening doesn't count, eh?
Mass Transit Systems: In the old days they called it a migrating herd.
Agriculture: common among many animals who farm and raise other organisms.
Science: Nope. No animals here.
Mathematics: many animals exhibit mathematical acuity. Haven't you seen a horse count?
Logic: Ya got me there. Logic is a purely human invention.
Space Travel: I'd have to defer to the panspermia supporters. I guess microbes could travel inside rocks.
Astronomy: There are insects and birds that use astral navigation.
Religion: Thankfully, the animals have kept their distance from this one.

:D

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 02:04 PM   #28
Choobus
I Live Here

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Quote:
thomas wrote
Quote:
DJ KAPUT wrote
javascript:insert_text(':lol:', '');
:lol:
Music: Imagine if there were no songbirds, no crickets chirping in unison, no frogs ribbiting in synchrony.
Driving Cars: What about Toonces?
McDonald's: Yeah, there's a defining characteristic.
Windsurfing: Already covered. I've seen squirrels that can water ski, so don't bring that up.
Team Sports: Hyenas and wolves are really good at this, if the sport is hunting.
Nuclear warfare: That's just one degree of warfare. Certain colony insects practice what we'd call warfare all the time. We'd all be dead if they had nukes.
Beach Holidays: You should see all the North American ducks and Canada geese down here in Florida. They come to the beach every year.
Clothes: Who needs clothes when you have fur? Or scales?
Sunglasses: They may not be photon-reduction devices, but camels and other animals have methods to protect their eyes from bright sun and sand.
Hairdressers: I guess preening doesn't count, eh?
Mass Transit Systems: In the old days they called it a migrating herd.
Agriculture: common among many animals who farm and raise other organisms.
Science: Nope. No animals here.
Mathematics: many animals exhibit mathematical acuity. Haven't you seen a horse count?
Logic: Ya got me there. Logic is a purely human invention.
Space Travel: I'd have to defer to the panspermia supporters. I guess microbes could travel inside rocks.
Astronomy: There are insects and birds that use astral navigation.
Religion: Thankfully, the animals have kept their distance from this one.

:D
This is what is known as a reaming. I hope you enjoyed it tommy boy! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can always turn tricks for a few extra bucks. If looks are an issue, there's the glory hole option, but don't expect more than ... tips.
~ Philiboid Studge
Old 12-19-2005, 02:08 PM   #29
SteveG

Quote:
Tenspace wrote
Because a chimp can grab a brush and stick it in some paint and then swipe at paper (all just very basic tool use, and they have to be shown how first at that.), doesn't mean they are creating art.

Is there any example, anywhere, ever of an animal creating a work of art for it's own sake?

Even something as simple as the most basic caveman drawings will suffice as an example.

In truth, there are only two kinds of people; those who accept dogma and know it, and those who accept dogma and don't know it.
G.K. Chesterton
SteveG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2005, 02:11 PM   #30
Choobus
I Live Here

Ah but Steve, what is art? that is a seriously loaded question.........

~ Philiboid Studge