Old 03-14-2018, 11:57 AM   #3766
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Troll wrote:

Let the Word of God illustrate my point:

“He said, ‘Then I beg you, father, send him to my father’s house, for I have five brothers, so that he may warn them, lest they too come to this place of torment.’ But Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the prophets. Let them listen to them.’ He said, ‘Oh no, father Abraham, but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’ Then Abraham said, ‘If they will not listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if someone should rise from the dead.’” -Lk 16:27-31

What this parable says to me, is that because some supposed god is too much of an arsehole to reveal itself, I'm to take the word of some piss stained old busybody on the internet as to its existence.

GTF preacher
I much prefer the gospel according to Bob.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:03 PM   #3767
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I was correct, bitter twisted old hag

Your parents were a set of fucking muppets.

Call what you are doing on here a reflexion of a christard value? - some christard value they taught you!

Nope, your parents were as dumb-ass as you.

Stupidity is like noses - they run in families and your family must have been pretty stupid.

Tien.
Ah but how wrong thou art. High intelligence runs in the family, Hertzy. Yours has mental illness in it.

God still loves you despite your issues which are many, so repent.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 03:15 PM   #3768
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I was just considering reality.

It indicates that you should not waste this life on some Bronze-Age myth for there is no life beyond this.

You old, screwed up, bitter, twisted hag.
Your life beyond this could be in Hell. I am serious about it. There is life in hell and it ain't pretty. I would seriously consider if you truly want to mock God anymore, It will be a factor in Your final destiny.

Your thought there is no life everlasting is ridiculous, you moron. When Judgment Day arrives and you are cast into the fires of hell, there will be no hope for you then.

Think again.

JJ
Old 03-14-2018, 03:21 PM   #3769
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It's all mumbo jumbo to me.
I'm not surprised. You don't strike me as intelligent as most of the other posters who obviously are well read. You are however, one notch above Hertz who is the bottom of the barrel here.( that doesn't really say too much though, does it?)

He is truly a nutcase.

JJ
Old 03-14-2018, 03:36 PM   #3770
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Troll wrote
You don't strike me as intelligent as most of the other posters who obviously are well read.
Hey, thanks Mary.
.... fancy a shag? ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 04:46 PM   #3771
Simon Moon

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Your life beyond this could be in Hell. I am serious about it. There is life in hell and it ain't pretty. I would seriously consider if you truly want to mock God anymore, It will be a factor in Your final destiny.

Your thought there is no life everlasting is ridiculous, you moron. When Judgment Day arrives and you are cast into the fires of hell, there will be no hope for you then.

Think again.

JJ
Wow!

Two paragraphs needed to invoke Pascal's Wager. It was fallacious in the 17th century, it is no less fallacious in the 21st.

Could you please make an attempt to streamline your idiocy?

You wouldn't want to support any of those claims in your post with any demonstrable evidence or reasoned argument, would you?

Nah, you don't do that. Your reasons for your beliefs are entirely circular.
Simon Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 09:16 PM   #3772
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Simon Moon wrote View Post
Wow!

Two paragraphs needed to invoke Pascal's Wager. It was fallacious in the 17th century, it is no less fallacious in the 21st.

Could you please make an attempt to streamline your idiocy?

You wouldn't want to support any of those claims in your post with any demonstrable evidence or reasoned argument, would you?

Nah, you don't do that. Your reasons for your beliefs are entirely circular.
My beliefs are based on the Word of God as found in the Bible.

...But you don't really believe the Bible do ya? So once again there is no need to dialogue about any issue regarding theism with you. You have made up your mind.

I am a Bible based Christian and Andrew is far more well versed in issues beyond that. You guys have had some good conversations for sure, and so I hand you off to Andrew. Andrew does a great job of answering your concerns and I hope you have opened your heart to considering a few of his well made points.

Regards,

JJ
Old 03-14-2018, 11:17 PM   #3773
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ah but how wrong thou art. High intelligence runs in the family, Hertzy. Yours has mental illness in it.

God still loves you despite your issues which are many, so repent.

JJ
High intelligence and christardology are mutually exclusive, you bitter twisted old hag.

Old 03-14-2018, 11:26 PM   #3774
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Think again.

JJ
There is nothing beyond the grave. Look up the word DEATH - you old hag. Heaven/Hell were lies which the gullible swallowed. They were concepts used by the upper echelons of christardology to control and relieve plebs like you of their goods and chattels.

Your stupid parents were responsible for believing the bollocks that you do. I blame them.

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 03-14-2018 at 11:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:27 PM   #3775
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I'm not surprised. You don't strike me as intelligent as most of the other posters who obviously are well read. You are however, one notch above Hertz who is the bottom of the barrel here.( that doesn't really say too much though, does it?)

He is truly a nutcase.

JJ
This from the retard who says he is not as well read as AndyIQ34. Surely you've read a few comics growing up.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2018, 11:29 PM   #3776
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
My beliefs are based on ...
Bollocks.

You ugly old hag.

Old 03-14-2018, 11:41 PM   #3777
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
This from the retard who says he is not as well read as AndyIQ34. Surely you've read a few comics growing up.
You've increased trailer trash's IQ by 1.

Dafq?

Old 03-14-2018, 11:47 PM   #3778
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

He scored a point when he admitted he was wrong about science and observation. He'll have to work hard to get it above 40.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2018, 12:10 AM   #3779
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Think again.

JJ
hey, cunt

Is that how your parents brainwashed you into believing in christardology - by threatening you with hell? Some fuckin' parents they were.

This is how christardology spread throughout Europe. Believe our christard bollocks or we kill you. But we love, honour and accept you because we are christards. If you read a babble in any language other than Latin, we'll kill you. But we love, honour and accept you because we are christards. We are a set of useless wankers with no power so we'll create this big scary god who will smite thee if you don't do what we tell you. But we love, honour and accept you because we are christards. Get the drift, you dumb-ass old christard hag?

And here you are doing the same. 'Repent you Atheists or else our big scary god will get thee and punish thee but we love you because we are christards.' Us fuckin' useless christards aren't threatening you, our big scary god is!

When it's written down, can't you see it's total bollocks and that you are a stupid old hag for believing - or are you TOTALLY brainwashed?

Old 03-15-2018, 12:40 AM   #3780
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

The gospel according to Bob, verses 26 - 27: Whosoever refuses to lick my ass and eat of my shite, I will smite for I am powerful and scary. But I go the extra mile for I have created hell and eternity and whosoever refuses to bend to my will shall dwell there for I am a vindictive bastard.

Here endeth this morning's lesson.