Old 02-18-2018, 02:18 PM   #61
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I'm sure (but not very) that we all remember Crazy Freddy and his elongated skulz.
PZ Myers has noted that the conning Brien Foerster is still chasing his alien bullshit back up his own arse.

Quote:
The paranormalists are all a-buzz right now because Brien Foerster has announced the results of a DNA analysis of the Paracas skulls — the extraordinarily deformed skulls of high caste Peruvians from several thousand years ago......

...... Yeah, so Foerster’s results are meaningless garbage, tainted with contamination from, no doubt, “Caucasian” investigators who slobbered all over the skulls. None of that will stop Foerster, or his ignorant followers. He promises to publish the results in a book with none other than LA Marzulli, another notorious crackpot. I’m sure we’ll be hearing more about this on the History Channel in the near future.
I wonder if Crazy Freddy is still creaming his cassock over this shit?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:36 AM   #62
Davin
Obsessed Member

Damn, after all these years, I thought that surely the alien/angel hybrid "theory" was finally going to be vindicated. I guess we'll just have to put all our hopes into and wait for the next stupid idea to show us what they've already convinced themselves of.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 06:47 AM   #63
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

The Sherlock in me has picked up the similarities between the m.o. of conspiracy 'theorists' and god sniffers. Their hoop jumping & peg hammering skills are untouchable - but they all must be in a state of permanent depression as reality continuously smacks them in the face.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:37 AM   #64
Davin
Obsessed Member

The lengths the alien or religious lunatics will go in order to protect themselves from reality often used to be interesting. But after a while, when you've seen it all, it just starts to get boring.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2018, 11:41 AM   #65
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

We could do with another "Fred", the laughs we get from our resident christards are getting a bit stale.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote