Old 04-02-2018, 01:44 AM   #4231
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Hobo and Hertz,

You guys make perpetual asses out of yourseves every time you post.

I have gotten so many laughs reading posts from the raving dumbshiits who think they are oh so clever and using Christians as "chew toys." This shows how mentally fucked up you are in the head. You guys are a pack of fools quite frankly.

Carry on Hobo and Hertzy, I need a few more more laughs from your idiotic exchange of words today.

I feel sorry for y'all with your pathetic lives trying oh so hard to prove to yourselves that yes, you are correct, and there is NO God because no theist can "prove it to you" to your satisfaction.

Just the same ole, same ole shit. Prove to me there's no God by members of the Whine Moan and Bitc club. That's the annoying issue with atheists. All they do is bitch and complain about this and that regarding theists.

Get a life.

Sad but true.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:47 AM   #4232
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

man on a stick week and the TV

I was talking with Dad yesterday. He tells me that when he was a child, the TV channels were full of bollocky man on a stick programs. Christardology, he tells me, was forced down everyone's orifices whether they were christardologists or not. Everyone got a dose of the bloody bollocks. It was unavoidable - unless one turned of the TV of course.

I have to say that, these days, there was the odd man on stick program on TV but they were thankfully few and far between. It shows just how little interest there is in god shit these days.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:47 AM   #4233
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
Good to see the all seeing eye look in from time to time.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 01:50 AM   #4234
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Good to see the all seeing eye look in from time to time.
Gee, I'm SO impressed with Kate's post. I am sure it took a lot of intellect to find some stupid picture to copy and paste to this board. Oh well, that's what Kate likes to do; post stupid pictures on the forum.

I guess some things never change.

JJ
Old 04-02-2018, 01:53 AM   #4235
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
I was talking with Dad yesterday. He tells me that when he was a child, the TV channels were full of bollocky man on a stick programs. Christardology, he tells me, was forced down everyone's orifices whether they were christardologists or not. Everyone got a dose of the bloody bollocks. It was unavoidable - unless one turned of the TV of course.

I have to say that, these days, there was the odd man on stick program on TV but they were thankfully few and far between. It shows just how little interest there is in god shit these days.
Couldn't Daddy get off his dead ass and either turn the channel or shut the TV off? No one forced anyone to watch TV.

Lack of brains must run in the family.

JJ
Old 04-02-2018, 02:03 AM   #4236
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Green side up!

I was having a conversation with a landscape gardener the other day. Unfortunately, during our conversation, he kept turning round and shouting "Green side up".

Even during the part where I was talking about engaging him to do some work for me, he kept turning round and shouting "Green side up".

Eventually, I got so cross, I said to him, why do you keep shouting 'Green side up'?

"Well", he said, "those two over there are papist mary and android IQ 6. They work for me. They're laying turf but they are so thick, I keep having to tell them - GREEN SIDE UP !!".

Old 04-02-2018, 02:21 AM   #4237
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

papist mary has a boyfriend. Yes, I know but there we have it.

Anyways, she really wants to get married but he doesn't (no surprise there) and was talking to her best friend about the problem.

"You told him about your big fat ass yet?" said her friend. "Sure have" said mary.

"You told him about your huge tits yet?" said her friend. "Sure have" said mary.

"You told him about your big fat cunt?" said her friend. "Nope, ain't told him about android IQ 6 yet" said mary.

Old 04-02-2018, 03:00 AM   #4238
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Gee, I'm SO impressed with Kate's post. I am sure it took a lot of intellect to find some stupid picture to copy and paste to this board. Oh well, that's what Kate likes to do; post stupid pictures on the forum.

I guess some things never change.

JJ
Some things never change alright. all you do here is criticise and attempt to put people down. Very christian of you by the way.

Kate's picture posts always display insight, lateral thinking and creativity, all signs of a keen intellect and all things that are sadly missing from everything you post.
I've often thought that creativity, intellect and christianity are antithetical to each other and you are definitely no exception.

Old 04-02-2018, 03:13 AM   #4239
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Some things never change alright. all you do here is criticise and attempt to put people down. Very christian of you by the way.

Kate's picture posts always display insight, lateral thinking and creativity, all signs of a keen intellect and all things that are sadly missing from everything you post.
I've often thought that creativity, intellect and christianity are antithetical to each other and you are definitely no exception.
papist mary calls herself a christard but I'm constantly shocked as to how little the useless twat actually knows about the religion she professes to love so much. Similarly with android IQ 6.

In their position, I'd be ashamed. I guess that I'm going to have to be ashamed for them.

That said, it's impossible to believe in god bollocks with an intellect so I really shouldn't be surprised that christards have no intellect.

Old 04-02-2018, 07:39 AM   #4240
Hobotronic2037

Poor JJ.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:45 AM   #4241
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:

Anyone that truly believes Kate's picture posts display insight, lateral thinking and creating and think some idiotic pictures shows a keen intellect is obviously taking LSD or some mind altering substance.

Even a monkey could probably cut and paste a picture on the Internet.
Truly "get real" K. You've lost it now. That post gives me the biggest laugh yet. It shows how deluded you are.

JJ
Old 04-02-2018, 08:54 AM   #4242
Hobotronic2037

Poor JJ doesn’t know what lateral thinking means. Poor JJ.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 10:04 AM   #4243
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

I didn't expect him to have a clue. Totally reinforces what I just pointed out.

Old 04-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #4244
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 12:46 PM   #4245
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Poor JJ doesn’t know what lateral thinking means. Poor JJ.
Anyone that truly believes a picture shows lateral thinking is quite frankly an idiot or has a screw loose.

JJ