Old 10-12-2017, 01:13 PM   #16
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
slipknot0129 wrote
So if you fear it, the universe will manifest the universe for you in a loving way. Theres an infinite number of things we fear. Our higher selfs fear stuff and that's why we live these awesome human lives. Our fears creates love that makes life so perfect. This is how God exists, God is created from the infinite number of fears we have. Basically the universe is infinite because fear creates love.

Error 8: Finishing the last of that stash of the bad drugs to come up with this stunningly inept attempt at saying something profound.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:17 AM   #17
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Aw, did you get your poor, little feelings hurt?

You don't have to hold back for the sake of my feelings, because you're too small a person for me to care about your irrational opinions. Nothing you say will be able to affect my feelings in any way. So feel free to let loose on me, because I don't give a fuck.
I don't care about much, but when I see stupidity (inferior, lazy thinking) in action it sets me off.
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 09:18 AM   #18
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Quote:
slipknot0129 wrote
So if you fear it, the universe will manifest the universe for you in a loving way. Theres an infinite number of things we fear. Our higher selfs fear stuff and that's why we live these awesome human lives. Our fears creates love that makes life so perfect. This is how God exists, God is created from the infinite number of fears we have. Basically the universe is infinite because fear creates love.

Error 8: Finishing the last of that stash of the bad drugs to come up with this stunningly inept attempt at saying something profound.

Davin thinks this is a perfectly logical argument. Smart guy eh??
Old 10-13-2017, 09:25 AM   #19
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I don't care about much, but when I see stupidity (inferior, lazy thinking) in action it sets me off.
You must have some pretty big fits when you look in a mirror.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Andrew66 still can't read.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:10 PM   #20
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I'm sorry...Who the fuck are you?

Davin said nothing about a logical argument; inf act neither did I. Davin was merely liking / agreeing with a little throw away comment I made to the ramblings of an idiot.

It really does look like you're just spoiling for a fight which is just pathetic.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:01 PM   #21
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
The Judge wrote View Post
I'm sorry...Who the fuck are you?

Davin said nothing about a logical argument; inf act neither did I. Davin was merely liking / agreeing with a little throw away comment I made to the ramblings of an idiot.

It really does look like you're just spoiling for a fight which is just pathetic.
OOOOOO Davin, your big boyfriend the Judge is fighting your fights for you. HA HA. I guess the Judge gives you hard anal - you're his bitch Ha Ha.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:46 PM   #22
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Well while I think in its entirety that it is unintelligible, saying it is devoid of logic is not true.
Here Judge, judge the comment above, your little boyfriend has shits for brains.
Old 10-17-2017, 06:44 AM   #23
Davin
Obsessed Member

Hahahahaha! Andrew66 really is looking really stupid.

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Well while I think in its entirety that it is unintelligible, saying it is devoid of logic is not true.
Learn how to read, dumb fuck.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:26 PM   #24
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Davin wrote View Post
Hahahahaha! Andrew66 really is looking really stupid.

Learn how to read, dumb fuck.
Your so stoopid you don't even recognize blatant over statement as a literary tool. The fact you found even one little bit of logic in this wankary is fucked.
Old 10-17-2017, 11:35 PM   #25
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Your so stoopid you don't even recognize blatant over statement as a literary tool. The fact you found even one little bit of logic in this wankary is fucked.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 06:36 AM   #26
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Oh, you can read? Then that means that you're lying. Good to know.