Old 12-23-2010, 08:32 PM   #1111
antix
Obsessed Member

Will, if your still around, feel free to tell that retarded proselytizing douche-bag calling himself Ex Atheist to fuck off.
antix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 09:08 PM   #1112
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

The only thing more idiotic than the phrase "religion of atheism" is the idiot who would use it in conversation.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:28 AM   #1113
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Well folks, the dipshit Ex Braincell is taking another short sabbatical.
Not content with preaching bullshit in his playpen, he's ventured to pastures new, with more spam links to his favourite apologetics site (now suitably 'modified').
I guess he can spend a few days of his festive season finishing the rim-job on his personal creator.
If the fucking idiot doesn't get the message, the next sabbatical will be permanent.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:11 AM   #1114
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote View Post
… In rocks, dirt, and planets...we find no absolute moral laws and nothing to restrict ones [sic] lifestyle.
Tell us, is something “good” because “god” decrees it so (making it capricious) or is it beholden to choose only that which is good (meaning that morality is separate from “god”)?

Quote:
We each come to God on our own…
…Unless we’ve been brow beaten by overbearing parents with not an iota of respect for independence of thought or impenetrably thick-headed Ex-Thinkers.

Quote:
Coming out of atheism myself…
This is utter bollocks.

You were never an atheist.

The flimsiness of your arguments (and the grammatical atrocities you commit with your lack of punctuation) demonstrate that you either lack the intellectual fortitude to sustain atheistic argument or were never well versed in them in the first place.

You are a liar.

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.

Last edited by The Judge; 12-24-2010 at 02:35 AM.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:36 AM   #1115
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Not content with preaching bullshit in his playpen, he's ventured to pastures new, with more spam links to his favourite apologetics site (now suitably 'modified')...
Loving the CoF modifcation Smelly, just wonderful

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 03:00 AM   #1116
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
1. Then is YOUR proposition that 'there is no Creator' based on the positive proof that what we see around us is utter chaos, things haphazardly thrown together, a very disordered solar system, very impersonal DNA and the like....IS what sways you to being an atheist ?? Is this the positive that leads you to your pop-atheistic mantra of 'there is no God ' ? Tell me about your supportive evidence that rationally leads one to be a true Atheist (without using the excuse that MY Theism doesnt have any evidential support) .
My position is that you must provide the evidence for your own assertions. Either put up or shut up. That's only way this game can be played because, logically, I am prevented from providing you with negative evidence for your asserted beliefs.

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote
2. Show ANY means, source, or process ...that doesnt require the Personal, Specified Complexity, etc... for what we have . In other words, if a Personal Creator isnt necessary, tell me what atheistic construct CAN give us what we have . Dont say you dont know because it seems you WOULD know if you 'know' that Theism isnt the answer.
Again, why don't you just show me the white man you claim is the god of creation? Produce this allegation of yours so we all might evaluate him. Can you do that?

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote
3.It is very logical that for every design there needs to be a personal Designer for that design...the Universe/Solar System/Earth/Human Anatomy/and many other things display alot of specified complexity / design for a specific purpose and goal which even world reknown ATHEIST scientists admit to , therefore it is 'logical' to you that No One created the Universe and it 'just happened' for no reason . Is this the kind of rationale that makes good sense to you as an alleged atheist ?
It is not logical to assume the universe was created when you have no evidence that it was, much less that it was created by the improbably invisible, yet human-like thing that you claim created it. Your assertion has as much weight as someone else claiming the universe was created by a very intelligent, but invisible duck. That is to say, your claim has no weight at all.

Quote:
Ex Atheist wrote
4. Your defamatory comments dont bother me in the least, and only serve to show your lack to cogently defend what you hold dear to you...that is, your secular religion of atheism . If you need to impress your newsgroup Cohorts with the comments, you can if you desire because they serve no other good purpose ; further...if your ideology is true that humans arrived here by many many compilations of accidents from a fluke pond protozoa ... then your thoughts and criticisms surely cant be trusted being derived from accidents all along the way !
What purpose are you serving here by making one unsupported allegation after another? Who do you think you're impressing by making claims about the existence of a god you can't produce?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #1117
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Well folks, the dipshit Ex Braincell is taking another short sabbatical.
Not content with preaching bullshit in his playpen, he's ventured to pastures new, with more spam links to his favourite apologetics site (now suitably 'modified').
I guess he can spend a few days of his festive season finishing the rim-job on his personal creator.
If the fucking idiot doesn't get the message, the next sabbatical will be permanent.
Seems quite appropriate! The lunatic seems to think the more he proliferates his inane ramblings, the more correct they become. He is obviously beyond the reach of reason, won't answer any questions directed at him, and seems intent on digging at his asshole and trying to get others to sniff his fingers. And he is not entertaining. We have no use for this imbecile here.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #1118
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Either put up or shut up.
Looks like he has chosen to be shut up!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-24-2010, 12:13 PM   #1119
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Your assertion has as much weight as someone else claiming the universe was created by a very intelligent, but invisible duck.
Leprechauns! He's a witch!

Old 12-24-2010, 02:14 PM   #1120
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

I do feel slightly bad about these 'ass-isted sabbaticals' - but how else can passing asswipes learn that their fingers do not make for good sniffing?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 08:41 PM   #1121
lostsheep
Obsessed Member

Irr wrote:

"It is not logical to assume the universe was created when you have no evidence that it was, much less that it was created by the improbably invisible, yet human-like thing that you claim created it. Your assertion has as much weight as someone else claiming the universe was created by a very intelligent, but invisible duck. That is to say, your claim has no weight at all."

"If God inspired the Bible, why is it such a piece of shit?" (Kaziglu Bey)
lostsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:11 AM   #1122
Ex Atheist

Quote:
lostsheep wrote View Post
Irr wrote:

"It is not logical to assume the universe was created when you have no evidence that it was, much less that it was created by the improbably invisible, yet human-like thing that you claim created it. Your assertion has as much weight as someone else claiming the universe was created by a very intelligent, but invisible duck. That is to say, your claim has no weight at all."

Sorry....got kicked off of the Forum for a few days over Christmas by the sad example of a Moderator in here ; he couldnt deal with the real facts behind atheism requiring an enormous amount of silly FAITH. So , onto your post above :

Well, please list the evidence and proof that our Solar System/Earth was slapped together as one would expect from natural accidents, time, and luck ? Does your human body appear to be randomly thrown together with its 60 some systems all working in unison to very high precision ? Have you ever tossed a stick of dynamite into something, and it produced great order and made something very functional ?

Lastly, please quit making up excuses that there is no personal theistic Creator required to give us what we have...and start getting to know our Creator whom you have a scheduled meeting with soon. Your pride wont be an asset to you on that day . Try to understand that you are being led down a road to your ultimate destruction ; his name is called Satan and even atheist Rock Bands and Heavy Metal Bands recognize him and give him glory and honor thru their songs and the way they live -- dont just take my word for it. Take their word for it as fellow atheists. They REALLY believe in Satan and for good reason = hes REAL.
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #1123
anthonyjfuchs
Obsessed Member

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...atheism requiring an enormous amount of silly FAITH.
It takes no faith at all for us to realize that your claims lack evidence.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...list the evidence and proof that our Solar System/Earth was slapped together as one would expect from natural accidents, time, and luck ?
There was no expectation. There was just matter, and it came together in a certain way to produce the Solar System, including the Earth.

The evidence and proof? The Solar System and the Earth are the evidence and the proof of their own existence. If you want to make a claim about some intelligent, supernatural origin for their existence, then you list the evidence and proof that our Solar System/Earth was put together deliberately by an external agent.

But keep in mind that the Solar System itself is not evidence that the Solar System was created. It is only evidence that the Solar System exists. You must present evidence other than the Solar System to substantiate a claim about its origins.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
Does your human body appear to be randomly thrown together...
Considering the almost countless ways in which the human body regularly malfunctions? Yes, it does.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
Have you ever tossed a stick of dynamite into something, and it produced great order and made something very functional ?
Not instantly. But over billions of years, "order" and functionality become more and more likely. Give enough time, almost anything is possible.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...quit making up excuses that there is no personal theistic Creator required to give us what we have...
No one has made any excuses.

We simply aren't convinced by your claims that this "personal theistic Creator" is actually required. Unlike you, we can see that what we have absolutely could have occurred by chance, and that the universe occurring by chance is a more reasonable explanation than the universe being created by some external agent.

So quit claiming that we're "making up excuses," and show us some evidence for your claims.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...start getting to know our Creator...
You haven't convinced me that one exists.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...you have a scheduled meeting with soon.
Your threats do not convince me that this "Creator" exists.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
Your pride wont [sic] be an asset to you on that day.
Of course not. I'll be dead. And since there is nothing after death, my pride, if I had any, would be worth nothing.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...his name is called Satan...
You haven't convinced me that this "Satan" exists.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...atheist Rock Bands and Heavy Metal Bands recognize him...
No they don't.

Quote:
False Witness wrote
...hes [sic] REAL.
Then show me some evidence.

atheist (n): one who remains unconvinced.
anthonyjfuchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:22 AM   #1124
Irreligious
I Live Here

Please provide evidence that a magic white man cast a spell that enables the universe and everything in it to function. Have you ever seen this magic white man or been to the magical place where he dwells?

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:10 PM   #1125
Ex Atheist

Quote:
anthonyjfuchs wrote View Post
It takes no faith at all for us to realize that your claims lack evidence.

There was no expectation. There was just matter, and it came together in a certain way to produce the Solar System, including the Earth.

The evidence and proof? The Solar System and the Earth are the evidence and the proof of their own existence. If you want to make a claim about some intelligent, supernatural origin for their existence, then you list the evidence and proof that our Solar System/Earth was put together deliberately by an external agent.

But keep in mind that the Solar System itself is not evidence that the Solar System was created. It is only evidence that the Solar System exists. You must present evidence other than the Solar System to substantiate a claim about its origins.

Considering the almost countless ways in which the human body regularly malfunctions? Yes, it does.

Not instantly. But over billions of years, "order" and functionality become more and more likely. Give enough time, almost anything is possible.

No one has made any excuses.

We simply aren't convinced by your claims that this "personal theistic Creator" is actually required. Unlike you, we can see that what we have absolutely could have occurred by chance, and that the universe occurring by chance is a more reasonable explanation than the universe being created by some external agent.

So quit claiming that we're "making up excuses," and show us some evidence for your claims.

You haven't convinced me that one exists.

Your threats do not convince me that this "Creator" exists.

Of course not. I'll be dead. And since there is nothing after death, my pride, if I had any, would be worth nothing.

You haven't convinced me that this "Satan" exists.

No they don't.

Then show me some evidence.
Explain how undirected time, matter, and chance provideds for the all the things Earth has in order for us to live on it . Some me THE EVIDENCE ! If you dont know the things required, just ask and ill give you quite a few that all work in unison.
Ex Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote