Old 02-24-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
Egor

Veridican Theory of Hell

When we die, we go on to the next phase of life if, and only if, we have been converted into the spiritual nature of Christ. That next phase of life is similar to a lucid dream where the individual has vastly greater powers of creation and choice than they have in this physical world. And there are phases beyond that which I won’t go into in this post.

However, if one is not converted to the oneness of Christ, there is no way for them to enter this phase of life. These deformed spirits are in no way mature enough to handle such power, and God is not going to suffer their participation in it. Such an individual must be destroyed, or if they knew about Christ and rejected him, then they may well be punished for the pleasure of God (hell).

Jesus described hell as burning, outer darkness, weeping and anguish (gnashing of teeth). And this is actually quite necessary from a philosophical perspective. God is the source of all pleasure. Our entire being is attracted to God, and all the pleasures we seek on earth are mere surrogates for the real pleasure we seek in God.

If we are cast away from God so that we, for eternity, can never attain or even move toward that real pleasure we were designed to seek, then in an eternal environment we will suffer the torments of what is considered hell. It’s a simple formula: to want something with all of your being and be faced with the inevitability of eternal separation from it is--ultimately--torture. Burning, weeping, anguish, and darkness, are good analogies when applied to a spiritual being separated from God in eternity.

Keep in mind: In this life we at least have an end to our suffering. We die. But in hell, there is no death. There is an eternity of never having what you most desire. If one could go to death ignorant or guessing whether God is real or not, there might be some relief, so ability to deny the desire.

But when the atheist goes to hell, they will do so knowing that God exists.

To speak without thinking is to shoot without aiming.

Last edited by Egor; 02-24-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Egor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:28 PM   #2
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Ghoulslimian Theory of Hell

While honest and intelligent people are trying to live their one and only lives, douche bag's with nonsensical theories about nonexistent supreme beings and imaginary afterlives will continually postulate their delusions to people who don't give a single hummingbird poop to hear this bullshit. This is pure hell.

But when deluded theist conmen die, they will do so believing that they will get an imaginary reward for being assholes while alive, until the lights go out, and then they will be dead, just like the atheists.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #3
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
God is the source of all pleasure.
Nice! Do you think I can get him to finger my asshole when he jacks me off tonight?

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
Egor

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Nice! Do you think I can get him to finger my asshole when he jacks me off tonight?
A lot of people say they just can't imagine God sending people to hell. "How could a loving God so unjustly punish people for eternity for sins they did during their life." And in so saying, you'd think they were talking about people who ran a red light on the way home from church.

But when I read something like you wrote, and I think of the mind that wrote it, and then I think of the intention God had for your life when he imagined you and created you, and how great that insult would be to Him, I for one have no problem with the concept of hell.

And this is the thing--hell exists for the pleasure of God, so it is surely going to happen. In hell, you won't have the surrogate pleasures that stand in for what you truly desire, like you do here on earth. These surrogates exist simply by the grace and mercy of God for the time that we are here and in spiritual training.

In hell, you will only want God, but you will be separated eternally from Him. You don't understand this suffering now, because you won't actually think about it. You won't let yourself imagine it. But it's coming for you, Ghoulslime. You need to think about it. You need to consider Pascal's Wager.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:56 PM   #5
orangeitis

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I for one have no problem with the concept of hell.
You have no problem with the concept of infinite torture for a finite crime? You don't find anything wrong with that? If you don't, you are the immoral one.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
hell exists for the pleasure of God
Whatever deity takes pleasure in that is highly immoral.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
You need to consider Pascal's Wager.
You do too. What if your concept of God and the afterlife is wrong, and someone else's concept of a deity and the afterlife is right? You're at risk for eternal punishment as well.

Christians! Want to convert some atheists? read this!
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:14 AM   #6
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Oh joy. I reckon the fuckwit's blog must be back at zero traffic and he's either been thrown off the other forums he pollutes or reached saturation of being ridiculed - that means it's our turn for a dose of his stupid.

Good to see E-bore back in his fantasy land of made up bollocks, spiced with a finger sniff of anal action.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 12:29 AM   #7
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-25-2012, 12:38 AM   #8
Egor

Quote:
orangeitis wrote View Post
You have no problem with the concept of infinite torture for a finite crime? You don't find anything wrong with that? If you don't, you are the immoral one.
Whatever. Me and Jesus Christ. Besides, atheism isn't a finite crime. If one dies an atheist, it's an eternal crime.

Quote:
Whatever deity takes pleasure in that is highly immoral.
If God exists (and He does), judging him is logically absurd.

Quote:
You do too. What if your concept of God and the afterlife is wrong, and someone else's concept of a deity and the afterlife is right? You're at risk for eternal punishment as well.
It's possible I may not be fit for the Kingdom of Heaven, but I'm trying, and trying seems to be all that's required.

You can sit here and bitch about how wrong hell is. That won't change anything. You should really take some time to think about God and His existence and what is expected of you by your Creator.

Why are you unwilling to do that?

Old 02-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #9
Egor

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Oh joy. I reckon the fuckwit's blog must be back at zero traffic and he's either been thrown off the other forums he pollutes or reached saturation of being ridiculed - that means it's our turn for a dose of his stupid.
You know. You've been in the other forums. It's just your turn.

Quote:
Good to see E-bore back in his fantasy land of made up bollocks, spiced with a finger sniff of anal action.
I have this theory, and I'd be willing to bet a hundred dollars that you and Gouhlslime are the same person. Of course, maybe I'm just the last to know.

In the very wee hours of the morning, you're on together. You have the same sexual dsyfunction, and your tone is exactly the same. He's supposed to be in California and you in England. There's no way you'd all be on at this time together.

How come it is unless I'm in here, the posts go two and three days without responses? Maybe you need to make up some more people to populate your forum with. No wonder you won't ban me.

Old 02-25-2012, 12:56 AM   #10
orangeitis

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
Whatever. Me and Jesus Christ. Besides, atheism isn't a finite crime. If one dies an atheist, it's an eternal crime.
No, atheism is a finite crime in your religion in the sense that one only can commit the crime in life before they face God. You say the punishment is eternal, not the crime. And that's immoral.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
If God exists (and He does), judging him is logically absurd.
No, it isn't. You're using special pleading. There's nothing special about your god. Unless you believe that it's because he's all-powerful, but then you'd believe in "might makes right", which is still immoral.

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
It's possible I may not be fit for the Kingdom of Heaven, but I'm trying, and trying seems to be all that's required.

You can sit here and bitch about how wrong hell is. That won't change anything. You should really take some time to think about God and His existence and what is expected of you by your Creator.

Because I care about what I believe to be true, and there is zero evidence for your claims. It won't matter how much I think about it, because if there's no proof, they'd be meaningless thoughts.

Christians! Want to convert some atheists? read this!
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #11
Sol

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post

At times like this, I ask myself - What would honey badger do ?

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 01:37 AM   #12
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-25-2012, 02:52 AM   #13
Eternal
Thank God I’m an atheist

If you are really that scared of death that you need to create such fantasy to alleviate your fears, then you sir are a bigger pussy than most. Where do you start when creating this shit? You have no piece of evidence to start from. You are like a writer who is just making up pure fantasy.

I live safe in the knowledge that you are a deluded fuckwit and haven't a clue what your on about. You are just spouting very similar bollocks to what you have heard elsewhere.

If there is a just God then plenty of the atheists that lead very good lives etc will go to heaven. If he is not just, then he isn't worthy of being called God. Or do you believe that the only condition of eternal bliss is belief. So pedophiles and rapists and murderers are all welcome, whilst someone who dedicates their life to charity is not?

Go Fuck Yourself, then go fuck your god.

"Belief means not wanting to know what is true"
Friedrich Nietzsche
Eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2012, 03:14 AM   #14
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Thick Cunt wrote View Post
When we die, we go on to the next phase of life .....
I lost the will to shit at this point .....
How the fuck can anyone take this jerk seriously?
I think he's testing his new book on us - just before it plummets to the top of the all time worst sellers list. Jeez, what a fucking prick he is.
I think I'll log in in my Ghoulslime personna and agree with myself - then pretend I'm one of the Aussies and give myself a jeebus style reacharound ....

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 02-25-2012, 03:33 AM   #15
Sol

Quote:
Mr Spock wrote View Post
But when the atheist goes to hell, they will do so knowing that God exists.
I read all the way to here... doz I get a prize ?

When he sez the atheist, which atheist is it, why just the one atheist, was there a raffle ?
Does the one atheist know its them... is it me ?

Hope its me, I never win anything, Being the only atheist in hell would give me a bit of street cred,

Do I need to put my name forward or sumting ? fuck me I'm all excited and shit...

Professor Plum - In the Dinning Room - with the Lead Pipe...
Sol is offline   Reply With Quote