Old 05-24-2011, 04:36 PM   #8281
Sternwallow
I Live Here

A beautiful example of what happens when you put 21st century destructive power in the hands of immature primitive people, they will destroy their neighborhood and even their own homes just because they are not being adequately supervised and controlled by more mature and socially evolved agencies.

Notice I was careful not to mention Pakistan's A-Bomb.

"Those who most loudly proclaim their honesty are least likely to possess it."
"Atheism: rejecting all absurdity." S.H.
"Reality, the God alternative"
Old 05-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #8282
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Jayzeus!!

Must have been one hell of a fart when they rolled him over!!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 05-25-2011, 10:33 AM   #8283
psychodiva
I Live Here

Happy Towel day everybody!!!!!!

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
Old 05-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #8284
Sternwallow
I Live Here

And unto you also!

Old 05-26-2011, 06:38 AM   #8285
Professor Chaos
General of the Attacking Army

I will grieve. Grief is not a theistic concept. ~ Sternwallow
Old 05-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #8286
psychodiva
I Live Here

Just got back from seeing Derren Brown fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-31-2011, 12:33 AM   #8287
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
psychodiva wrote View Post
Just got back from seeing Derren Brown fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!
If Derren Brown would claim to be a prophet, able to do amazing things thanks to zombie Jesus..he would have ChristPSychotics sucking his Dick & eating out of his hands...so much for the mental health of the GodBElieving schizophrenic theotards....Religion bizarre metamagical beliefs as a neurological malfunction duly stands.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 05-31-2011, 02:09 AM   #8288
psychodiva
I Live Here

WTF? do you even know who he is? dork - is that the best you can do for a comment- bring it all back to your idiot agenda? how about discussing the man himself and his work, his TV programmes?

he is an atheist and he debunks psychics and charlatans- look him up and make a note idiot- learn something

Old 05-31-2011, 04:42 AM   #8289
Sternwallow
I Live Here

Quote:
calpurnpiso wrote View Post
If Derren Brown would claim to be a prophet, able to do amazing things thanks to zombie Jesus..he would have ChristPSychotics sucking his Dick & eating out of his hands...so much for the mental health of the GodBElieving schizophrenic theotards....Religion bizarre metamagical beliefs as a neurological malfunction duly stands.
If Derren claimed his powers were supernatural, the believers would make him a god, higher than the Pope even, who does no miracles.

Derren Brown actually stole the Sun from the sky. The Pope has nothing to match that, other than being a purveyor of undetectable Jesus-meat and Jesus juice.

Old 05-31-2011, 05:23 AM   #8290
psychodiva
I Live Here

he already played the messiah in the USA - and did have them eating out of his hand- and then told them the truth

but then cal wouldn't know that - being so far up the own arse of his own ridiculous religion

Old 05-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #8291
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
WTF? do you even know who he is? dork - is that the best you can do for a comment- bring it all back to your idiot agenda? how about discussing the man himself and his work, his TV programmes?

he is an atheist and he debunks psychics and charlatans- look him up and make a note idiot- learn something
If you are referring to this DERREN BROWN, I'm correct DivaTardDork...unless the Darren Brown you went to see was a comic that spank your silly ignorant arse. Get a brain.

Derren Victor Brown (born 27 February 1971) is a British illusionist, mentalist, painter, writer and sceptic. He is known for his appearances in television specials, stage productions and British television series such as Trick of the Mind and Trick or Treat. Since the first broadcast of his show Derren Brown: Mind Control in 2000, Brown has become increasingly well known for his "mind-reading" act. He has written books for magicians as well as the general public. His caricature artwork has received gallery exhibition and is available in a single volume documenting his portrait collection.[1]

Though his performances of mind-reading and other feats of mentalism may appear to be the result of psychic or paranormal practices, he claims no such abilities and frequently denounces those who do. Brown states at the beginning of his Trick of the Mind programmes that he achieves his results using a combination of "magic, suggestion, psychology, misdirection and showmanship". Using his knowledge and skill, he appears to be able to predict and influence people's thoughts with subtle suggestion, manipulate the decision making process and read the subtle physical and psychological signs or body language that indicate what a person is thinking.

Again moron, let me pst it again:

"If Derren Brown would CLAIM to be a prophet, able to do amazing things ( THANKS TO HIS KNOWLEDGE OF MAGIC TRICKS BEEN AN ILLUSIONIST) thanks to zombie Jesus..he would have ChristPSychotics sucking his Dick & eating out of his hands...so much for the mental health of the GodBElieving schizophrenic theotards....Religion bizarre metamagical beliefs as a neurological malfunction duly stands."

7 year old children, and those with malfunctioning brains will BELIEVE his TRICKS are real...HMmm...who are the people that TRULY BELIEVE Zombie JEsus resurrected & saves with blood? WHO? any guesses morons?

You guys are truly DUMBFUCKS.

What part of " IF " didn't you understand? I AM NOT ranking him down arsehole. He is like CRISS ANGEL, the MAGICIAN in Las Vegas.
I am simply saying ( IN CAPITALS SO IT SINKS IN)

IF THIS MAGICIAN WAS A DECEITFUL ATHEIST HE WOULD CLAIM HIS POWERS CAME FROM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE CHRISTPSYCHOTICS, who ACCEPT bizarre Metamagical Beliefs, AS TRUE,AS TRUE, AS TRUE, AS TRUE, would see him as A PROPHET..

He would have TONS of follwers...that's what I AM SAYING STUPID IGNORANT FUCK

SternTArd's & your cognitive dissonance is OBVIOUS.

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:34 AM   #8292
psychodiva
I Live Here

dork- but glad to see you have finally learned how to use Google - your copy-pasta skills are amazing

of course I undertsood you- of course you can Google him to find out who he is lol- but you still fail to contribute anything useful to this or any other discussion because you are a retard wanking pervert who cannot stop referring to his own religion rather than having a real conversation about something- do you get it now?

fucking idiot

Old 05-31-2011, 08:35 AM   #8293
Davin
Obsessed Member

Yes cal...

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:56 AM   #8294
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
dork- but glad to see you have finally learned how to use Google - your copy-pasta skills are amazing

of course I undertsood you- of course you can Google him to find out who he is lol- but you still fail to contribute anything useful to this or any other discussion because you are a retard wanking pervert who cannot stop referring to his own religion rather than having a real conversation about something- do you get it now?

fucking idiot
Yes ignorant arse...that's the reason I have a COMPUTER moron. Listen piece of shit imbecile. It is YOU who is the pervert. You are a fucked up old ignorant flunkie that pretends to know anything about psychology. You do not know shit and it is obvious you ENVY the knowledge I have due to my healthy brain that, unlike you, was able to use deductive thinking, be SKEPTICAL, DEMAND EVIDENCE, ask QUESTION & not INSULT people with puerile remarks everytime someone present an EDUCATED REMARK. There is of no wonder your are a miserable wench that is getting OLD, decrepit with a defective brain.
Me on the contrary I'm enjoying life to the fullest knowing, unlike you dumbfuck, that I'm an evolved mutated primate whose SHIT STINKS, product of a FUCK that can slap your ugly wrinkled stupid face with FACTS of LIFE.

Is menopause setting in, you stupid arsehole ignorant wench? In reality it is YOU who is the PERVERT molesting children's BRAIN under your INCOMPETENT IGNORANT FOUL-MOUTH self.
So imbecile you mess with me, I'll fuck you up with FACTS by putting a MIRROR to your ignorant theotarded miserable self. I'll love to see you arsehole when you are my age LXIX
...You'll be truly a WITCH, sagging tits, hook nose, wrinkles galore & a worthless smelly cunt

O si tacuisses philosophus mansisses.

Throw stones stupid foul mouth wench at me & I'll smash your ignorant, so called psychologist, self with BOULDERS. ta ta...

Old 05-31-2011, 09:14 AM   #8295
Davin
Obsessed Member

Careful Diva, here's a shot of cal lifting boulders:

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Closed Thread