Old 04-14-2018, 02:24 PM   #4366
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Do you own research Petdog. We are not your "lap dogs" LOL pun intended, to give you information you can freely look up on the Internet.

Plus you stupid question begs the obvious "Why do you ask?" Like it will change your mind.
Lets get this straight. You boasted you are knowledgeable, so I asked a perfectly reasonable question about your religion. You don't know the answer, which is understandable because like Smelly predicted you don't understand the question. If it could have been done you would have answered with one of those simplistic bible quotes you are so fond of, instead of which you took a stab at a reply which conflicted with new testament scripture, which as I pointed out could be seen as heretical.

You need to read your bible, instead of relying on those easy verses you have taped to the wall. You know nothing about your bible. You are no different to those parasitical fools that hertz vanrental confronts in town. What she does is commendable, distracting plastic missionaries from preying on innocent naive shoppers. What we do here is much the same, but with a bit less commitment.

The first step is to admit you don't know the answer.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 02:27 PM   #4367
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Lets get this straight. You boasted you are knowledgeable, so I asked a perfectly reasonable question about your religion. You don't know the answer, which is understandable because like Smelly predicted you don't understand the question. If it could have been done you would have answered with one of those simplistic bible quotes you are so fond of, instead of which you took a stab at a reply which conflicted with new testament scripture, which as I pointed out could be seen as heretical.

You need to read your bible, instead of relying on those easy verses you have taped to the wall. You know nothing about your bible. You are no different to those parasitical fools that hertz vanrental confronts in town. What she does is commendable, distracting plastic missionaries from preying on innocent naive shoppers. What we do here is much the same, but with a bit less commitment.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 09:34 PM   #4368
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
It looks like AndyIQ-18's silly, inane god theories have all dried up, all he has is "do you wish you could have an afterlife". I wonder whether he is about to announce his new found atheism?
wow i'm up to 18, I did something right??
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 11:31 PM   #4369
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

minus eighteen.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 12:33 AM   #4370
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Today is lard ass day when all obedient little religtards go to their respective crutches to be filled up with shit by the respective pillocks in the pulpits. So, off you go, little religtards, just like the obedient sheep that you are. Go and get filled up with shit so that you can come back here and spew it all over us in the coming week.

Old 04-15-2018, 07:00 AM   #4371
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post

I don't answer your stupid simplistic questions because all the answers are in the Bible. If you don't have a Bible try a google search.

This is not ask a Christian Q and A board. This is a board for atheists to Rave such as Hertz going from town to town making an ass of himself talking to Christians who I am sure all think he's a nutcase.

I am here to learn what atheists have to say. As I have noted countless of times, my Sister is an atheist.

Hope that helps simplify the issue for you. Get on a Christian site and ask all your simplistic and stupid questions.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 07:20 AM   #4372
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I'm a bit busy this week. It's a pity that I'm going to have to wait until next Friday before I can twat some more fuck-head christards.

Tien

Old 04-15-2018, 07:44 AM   #4373
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Does anyone know whether we established whether the fat, ugly, papist bitch mary, with the top lip and chin which are in need of a shave, does anal or not?

Old 04-15-2018, 08:18 AM   #4374
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I don't answer your stupid simplistic questions because all the answers are in the Bible.
The answer might well be in the bible, but you cannot find it. Whether that's because you need someone to you point it out, or you are content in the little you know. It would be honest of you to admit you don't have an answer.

Quote:
This is not ask a Christian Q and A board. I am here to learn what atheists have to say.
You lie! Every chance you get you are dirtying this place with bible quote shit. You talk about converting people & threaten us for after our death. You insult us with unwanted prayers. You have no interest in what atheists say, you are here to preach on a Sunday school level because that is your limit, & when challenged on anything more difficult you run & hide.

Quote:
Get on a Christian site and ask all your simplistic and stupid questions.
You really think I would seek out the likes of you if they keep to themselves. Learn that at least.

Old 04-15-2018, 08:27 AM   #4375
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

JerryJohn wrote:

Quote:
I'm here to learn about atheism
Do you own research Maryjj. We are not your "lap dogs" LOL pun intended, to give you information you can freely look up on the Internet.

Plus your stupid question begs the obvious "Why do you ask?" Like it will change your mind.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2018, 09:30 AM   #4376
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

I'm the poop's fuckin' emissary flown here specially from Rome to teach Atheists how to twat christards

Last edited by hertz vanrental; 04-15-2018 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-15-2018, 11:13 AM   #4377
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
The answer might well be in the bible, but you cannot find it. Whether that's because you need someone to you point it out, or you are content in the little you know. It would be honest of you to admit you don't have an answer.

You lie! Every chance you get you are dirtying this place with bible quote shit. You talk about converting people & threaten us for after our death. You insult us with unwanted prayers. You have no interest in what atheists say, you are here to preach on a Sunday school level because that is your limit, & when challenged on anything more difficult you run & hide.

You really think I would seek out the likes of you if they keep to themselves. Learn that at least.
I suggest you put me on ignore if my Bible quotes are problematic for you. After all I don't want you to have a mental breakdown over the issue and end up with Hertz in the psych ward.

JJ
Old 04-15-2018, 11:14 AM   #4378
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
JerryJohn wrote:

Do you own research Maryjj. We are not your "lap dogs" LOL pun intended, to give you information you can freely look up on the Internet.

Plus your stupid question begs the obvious "Why do you ask?" Like it will change your mind.

Copycat!~ Now repeat this back to me in a post.

"JJ is a find upstanding young man, I think he'l do....
so he took of his hat and said "imagine that" me posting to you"

JJ
Old 04-15-2018, 12:13 PM   #4379
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I suggest you put me on ignore if my Bible quotes are problematic for you. After all I don't want you to have a mental breakdown over the issue and end up with Hertz in the psych ward.
Thank you for agreeing everything I accuse you of is correct.

Until next time you squawk about your knowledge .

Old 04-15-2018, 02:53 PM   #4380
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
minus eighteen.
Oh of course, ...

Ha Ha
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote