Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2015, 11:27 AM   #11
Stephen Kahn
New Member!

Yuck pihty fucking shitty duel challenge to create an atheist cult

Thank you for the gloss of TDLR. It's not yet grown up enough to be a meme. Another way of responding to psychodiva'a pithiness is your mind is too shallow to deal with a concept that runs more than two sentences, so you say two sentences over and over for thousands of times and mistake it for profundity. You know what you get when you multiply zero by 10 to the eighth power?

Psychodiva: I challenge you to a duel in cyberspace. I have created an atheist cult whose credo fits on a business card. More offensive and further past atheist than you can imagine in your feeblest wet nightmares.

To begin with are you brave enough to give us your real name in England, your real email, your real postal address? I am willing to do that right here in front of God and Allah and Satan and Whatever. My name is Stephen Kahn (nmi). My email address is stephenkahn@yahoo.com. My postal address is 4054 Moraine Ln, Langley, 98260. My house is guarded by attack hens who will peck you to death if you trespass. Anyone brave enough to email me or postal mail me with your real address will receive my cult business card and become an official/secret member.

Psychodiva I challenge you at 500 cybersteps to come up with a better cult and credo than the one on my business card. Who will be my "second?" Who will be Psychodiva's 2nd? Who will provide the rules for who evaluating who wins? And if anyone says TDLR, please eat shit and fucking die.
Stephen Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote