Old 01-15-2018, 01:27 PM   #91
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
The last round with Egor vs. the Judge was priceless.

Egor is "out there" a bit - blending spiritual belief with science
egor knows fuck all about science - justy like you, in fact, android - you weird fuck.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:33 PM   #92
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
So, you don't have to do anything. I highly doubt I will even check back.
Who-fucking-ray!!
I called it first, Do I win a prize?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 01:33 PM   #93
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I've seen a ST segment (during MI) completely resolve within a moment of the patient receiving a shot of nitro. This was more than just treating the symptom. Perhaps you are confusing morphine with NTG? - your statement is true for morphine.

MI patients need anti-platelets, but not necessarily anti-coagulation - there is a subtle difference here.

Judge, maybe stick to psychiatry?
Mmmm.

Popcorn, sippin' whiskey and a big smoke. Lots of all of em' methinks.

Android, put you head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. This is gonna hurt, I'm afraid.
Old 01-15-2018, 05:37 PM   #94
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
So you know fuck all about fuck all.

Thought so you insane fuckwit.

Thought you'd left the building or are you on your anal plane?
Egor is twice as smart, twice as insightful, ten times more creative and imaginative, and twice the man then you will ever be Hurtz. No wonder your afraid to debate him - you know his superior intellect would crush you.

Hurtz afraid of Egor - Ha Ha
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 05:39 PM   #95
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Mmmm.

Popcorn, sippin' whiskey and a big smoke. Lots of all of em' methinks.

Android, put you head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. This is gonna hurt, I'm afraid.
What the fuck is wrong with you ??, pathetic looser is too kind a word to describe you!. What is so interesting or fascinating about my quick view on Judge trying to play Cardiology? U find it entertaining??? SAD
Old 01-15-2018, 05:39 PM   #96
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Egor wrote View Post
I don't think I'm coming back. Shit.
So, you don't have to do anything. I highly doubt I will even check back.
Well, good old Egor executes a near perfect regulation flounce as he once again gets his sorry ass reamed beyond repair, but there's no chance of him not being back - his vanity and arrogance can't resist us.

His whole sorry life seems to be devoid of reality and stuffed with woo & paranormal related nonsense - his version of god & jesus, psychic bullshit, tarot cards and philosophical mental masturbation culminating in firmly believing that single cell organisms somehow receive telepathic consciousness via some cosmic Borg. When it's pointed out that this may be an extreme case of trying to hammer the square peg of his beliefs into the round butthole of reality, the ad hominems fly, the snarks prickle and the flounce commences. He claims to be smart, just as the drunk pissing himself in the subway claims to be sober as the crowds point and laugh.

It's abundantly clear the poor man has some serious personal problems and he should be quite worried if he can't work out why every social activity he ventures into is a failure. I could offer a wild assed guess that it may be because he appears to have the personality, charisma and social skills of a whelk, but the truth might hurt. He craves attention and validation, doesn't get it, so falls back on spamming & poaching to boost his own site traffic - but falls apart when confronted with reality and the well deserved mockery his nonsense deserves.

Fear not, the clown will be back, but later rather than sooner! (I hope).

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-15-2018, 05:44 PM   #97
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Well, good old Egor executes a near perfect regulation flounce as he once again gets his sorry ass reamed beyond repair, but there's no chance of him not being back - his vanity and arrogance can't resist us.

His whole sorry life seems to be devoid of reality and stuffed with woo & paranormal related nonsense - his version of god & jesus, psychic bullshit, tarot cards and philosophical mental masturbation culminating in firmly believing that single cell organisms somehow receive telepathic consciousness via some cosmic Borg. When it's pointed out that this may be an extreme case of trying to hammer the square peg of his beliefs into the round butthole of reality, the ad hominems fly, the snarks prickle and the flounce commences. He claims to be smart, just as the drunk pissing himself in the subway claims to be sober as the crowds point and laugh.

It's abundantly clear the poor man has some serious personal problems and he should be quite worried if he can't work out why every social activity he ventures into is a failure. I could offer a wild assed guess that it may be because he appears to have the personality, charisma and social skills of a whelk, but the truth might hurt. He craves attention and validation, doesn't get it, so falls back on spamming & poaching to boost his own site traffic - but falls apart when confronted with reality and the well deserved mockery his nonsense deserves.

Fear not, the clown will be back, but later rather than sooner! (I hope).
Not that I'm agreeing with what your saying - I like and support Egor - he is very creative - and there is alot more to the world in terms of the paranormal that Athiests are not even open to even looking at.

However Smelly - your a pretty good writer, I suppose your sober at the moment?
Old 01-15-2018, 05:55 PM   #98
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Not that I'm agreeing with what your saying - I like and support Egor - he is very creative - and there is alot more to the world in terms of the paranormal that Athiests are not even open to even looking at.
Really?! Please share your wisdom! I'm not sure if Randi's offer is still open - we could earn a fortune.
PS - Egor is full and I mean FULL of shit!

Quote:
Note:
It's 'a lot' not 'alot'
atheists is not capitalised
as a contraction, it's 'you're' not 'your'

Despite what you may have read, I'm an active (aging) sportsman and only drink in moderation - sorry to spoil the party!

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 01-15-2018, 07:26 PM   #99
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Really?! Please share your wisdom! I'm not sure if Randi's offer is still open - we could earn a fortune.
PS - Egor is full and I mean FULL of shit!

Note:
It's 'a lot' not 'alot'
atheists is not capitalised
as a contraction, it's 'you're' not 'your'

Despite what you may have read, I'm an active (aging) sportsman and only drink in moderation - sorry to spoil the party!
C'mon man. Hurtz is supposed to correct me, only Hyrtz!!
Old 01-15-2018, 09:24 PM   #100
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Wayne Rooney? Alistair Cook?

Fuck, I missed heaps of action while we slept on this side of the world.

The end result was predictable and predicted though.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2018, 09:42 PM   #101
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Poor Eddy just never seems to get the recognition he deserves, he was on the verge of a Nobel Prize and everything.

Old 01-15-2018, 09:53 PM   #102
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

A lot of theists like yourself, once open to the idea of one supernatural entity leave themselves open to beliefs in a multitude of demons and ghosts. We've already heard you mention various types of demons. Even the supposedly monotheist religions are inundated with demons, angels, jinns and various other spirits. Sometimes I think most theists haven't really progressed further than the animistic worldview of our more ancient predecessors.

Old 01-15-2018, 11:48 PM   #103
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Egor is twice as smart, twice as insightful, ten times more creative and imaginative, and twice the man then you will ever be Hurtz. No wonder your afraid to debate him - you know his superior intellect would crush you.

Hurtz afraid of Egor - Ha Ha
eee by gum doesn't have an intellect and neither do you asshole. Oh, and stop that weird shit.
Old 01-15-2018, 11:51 PM   #104
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
What, you want me to give you CORRECTION?

Fuck off you weirdo. Go talk to egor 'for that sort of thing'. After all, his name is an anagram of 'Goer' - know what I mean?, know what I mean?, nudge, nudge, say no more, say no more.
Old 01-16-2018, 12:19 AM   #105
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
Hey android

An atheist train driver saw 6 christards on the track embankment. Quick as a flash, he derailed the train and smashed into the christards. Four of the christards were flung 100 yards down the embank and the other two ended up going through the train's windscreen.

The police came along and charged two of the christards with breaking and entering and the other four with leaving the scene of an accident.

Oh, and cut out that weird shit.