Old 06-08-2018, 02:01 PM   #5866
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Forgot to remind you you reek of piss mary.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #5867
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Good to see that Pisspads is still copping a hiding.
LMAO. And sexpest has abandoned ship. So now Mary has to absorb the full brunt.
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #5868
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
This whole outcreaming jesus thing reminds me of a great goth punk song from back in the day. Man I loved this song then and love it now.

Much better than your favorite “Imagine.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=umNzzeC1sFA
My favorite song is "How Great Thou Art" available at YouTube. I posted the lyrics to Imagine for you "special" Homotronic. I thought you might like the Commie song given its lyrics. I am happy I was wrong. It IS a crappy ass song. When you agree with me, you are indeed correct.

Check it out Hobo how great thou art..... Let me know if you appreciate the beauty of it as much as I do.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 05:48 PM   #5869
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Every bit of your 'knowledge' comes from skimming one ludicrous tome, so it's no surprise how wrong you are.
God is never wrong. Since I am a prophet for God the speakings I say to you from his Holy Writ are without error.

Sorry, fucketh offeth.

JJ
Old 06-08-2018, 05:52 PM   #5870
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Going into town soon to twat me some christards. I do hope that there's some there. I'm getting withdrawal symptoms. I can't remember when I last twatted some. That said, most are as dumb as piss pads and are not much of a challenge, it has to be said.

Anyways, I'll be sure to let you know how I get on.

Laters and wish me luck.
They all have discerned where the local "village idiot" is at time and steer clear of you.

I pray, Cupcake, for you to become mentally healthy. Make sure you take all the psych meds you are on faithfully, K?

JJ
Old 06-08-2018, 08:07 PM   #5871
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
My favorite song is "How Great Thou Art" available at YouTube.

Check it out Hobo how great thou art..... Let me know if you appreciate the beauty of it as much as I do.

JJ

It's an ode to Trump, is it?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #5872
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Aw Sinny, you know better than that, shame on you.

JJ
Old 06-08-2018, 08:20 PM   #5873
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Wow. Learn to read, Mary. Retarded, illiterate and looking through Christ colored glasses. Sad.

This is Mary's favourite read....

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-08-2018, 08:27 PM   #5874
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
My favorite song is "How Great Thou Art" available at YouTube. I posted the lyrics to Imagine for you "special" Homotronic. I thought you might like the Commie song given its lyrics. I am happy I was wrong. It IS a crappy ass song. When you agree with me, you are indeed correct.

JJ
Who hasn’t heard “How great thou art?”

Boring.

Had to hear that shit incessantly at the billy graham bullshit back in the day.

It’s nice you like it. I can imagine you liking it. I’ll bet Denny likes it, too.

As far as picking a commie song thinking i’d like it, you are so stupid to think atheists are all leftists and you should be true to yourself and not try to guess what will please others and pretend to like it if you really don’t.

Most of the atheists I’m aware of and reapect most are classical liberal or libertarian, and most of the Christians I know in meatspace these days are progressives or modern liberals. Conservative or evangelical Christians also proliferate in larger numbers of course but Fewer of them run in my circle these days. So long as they keep their big traps shut about christardology, all is well. But if they do talk about christendumb, I’d much rather tee off on the liberal ones. The conservatives are like you and enjoy feeling persecuted and feel validated by it but the libs are deer in the headlights. Haha. Good times either way of course.

And also you’re a liar. You know you love that John Lennon song. You know it and I know it. You’re just embarrassed because you got called out by an atheist on it. Lol.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #5875
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
God is never wrong. Since I am a prophet for God the speakings I say to you from his Holy Writ are without error.

JJ

Why does the ALL KNOWING ALL POWERFUL need the likes of you to explain his supposed scribblings?

Old 06-08-2018, 08:30 PM   #5876
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
LMAO!
Old 06-08-2018, 08:31 PM   #5877
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:

I pray, Cupcake, for you to become mentally healthy. Make sure you take all the psych meds

JJ

Like you do?

Old 06-08-2018, 09:20 PM   #5878
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
This is Mary's favourite read....

Actually your favorite is probably Chick Cartoon Tracts since you have a high affinity for cartoons.

JJ
Old 06-08-2018, 09:24 PM   #5879
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Like you do?

Sinny,

I expect more from you. This is childish and immature BS. Step it up a notch on my thread. Thanks,

JJ
Old 06-08-2018, 09:30 PM   #5880
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
Why does the ALL KNOWING ALL POWERFUL need the likes of you to explain his supposed scribblings?
He doesn't need anything. Apparently you don't know what the fuck you are talking about so I am posting the very BASICS of Christianity. . God calls all Christians to preach the Gospel to every nation.

1. Jesus in atonement for sins.
2. Resurrection for everlasting life, Jesus conquers death.

I wrote a book Called "Christianity for Dummies."

Why don't you go buy it.

Thanks,

JJ