Old 09-24-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
devon

Here I are!

You won't bite huh? From some of what I already read, I beg to differ.
My name is Devon. I'm one of those no good, low down, stinking, scum sucking pig, believers in an intelligent Designer that knows a little bit more than what I do.
How are you all? May Darwin bless!
I'm the kinda guy that you either love or hate, no inbetween.
Looking forward to all the snide remarks and name calling that are headed my way! But be warned. Been around the block. Use to it...knowwhatImean? Keep smiling.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:26 AM   #2
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Wowser! A big tough lunatic who is impervious to reason! I am so…oh…oh…impressed.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:29 AM   #3
Tenspace
I Live Here

If there is a God, maybe he can answer this prayer:

Dear God, please guide one of your followers here, someone who is well-read, someone who can argue from reason. We're really tired of these little shits like Devon. Why didn't you make smugness one of the deadly sins? Then you could spare us from this guy's drivel.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
devon

Tenpace who was it? Your mother, your father? Who rejected you? Please don't go shooting up a school anytime soon.
Old 09-24-2008, 07:54 AM   #5
nkb
He who walks among the theists

Is that really going to be your approach, taking unsubstantiated personal shots at people? Do you think Jesus would approve?

Methinks not.

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
George Bernard Shaw
nkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
I'm one of those no good, low down, stinking, scum sucking pig, believers in an intelligent Designer
You over-estimate yourself!

It must be way past your bedtime.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:58 AM   #7
Tenspace
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
Tenpace who was it? Your mother, your father? Who rejected you? Please don't go shooting up a school anytime soon.
Ah, you're a troll.

I have a loving relationship with my dad, and my mom, who was the greatest person ever, died a few years ago.

Devon, I am most certain I have been on this planet longer than you, and I have experienced much of what life has to offer. If you would care to avoid the ad hominem attacks, and post something worthy of discussion, then I would respond in kind. As it is, you're just another troll, offering nothing of substance in your posts.

"Science and Mother Nature are in a marriage where Science is always surprised to come home and find Mother Nature blowing the neighbor." - Justin's Dad
Tenspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #8
PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
Heh!
There's nothing to bite!!
NOTHING!!!

Healthy genes act as team-players. They are teamish!
Their winning plays are
salvations of an aliveness of which they are a part.
Only a fraction of genes are selfish/parasitic (and they
parasitize teams).
PanAtheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 10:49 AM   #9
psychodiva
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
great an armchair psychologist- wanna go toe to toe better have some references and research ready

“'I am offended by that.' Well, so fucking what." Fry
psychodiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:08 PM   #10
calpurnpiso
I Live Here

Quote:
devon wrote View Post
My name is Devon. I'm one of those no good, low down, stinking, scum sucking pig, believers in an intelligent Designer that knows a little bit more than what I do.
How are you all? May Darwin bless!
I'm the kinda guy that you either love or hate, no inbetween.
Looking forward to all the snide remarks and name calling that are headed my way! But be warned. Been around the block. Use to it...knowwhatImean? Keep smiling.
I must remind you, we chew & spit ignorant christ-psychosis infected retards like you by the hundreds, I hope the FACTS we constantly present here, will not make you take my JET smashing your stupid skull in the pavement.....You've been warned. Reality can be devastating to Christianity infected imbeciles like you specially when I insist they take my JET or forever shut their delusion spouting mouths. ..be afraid, be very afraid of my JETs

Christians and other folks infected with delusional beliefs think and reason like schizophrenics or temporal lobe epileptics. Their morality is dictated by an invisible friend called Jesus.
calpurnpiso is offline   Reply With Quote