Old 12-03-2018, 08:25 PM   #1
DyingStrong

Raving Atheists Forum ... FOREVER! 👍 🤙 💪

Time goes by, we grow, get older, die, whatever, but the Raving Atheists Forum has to survive. RAF is my thing and it always be, since it was created, more than a decade ago. RAF will never die, because it does not believe in a fucking moron god.
Thank you to Chris, Choobus, Kate, ghouslime, smellyoldgit and everybody else for keeping this site up, for staying here as you promised more than 10 years ago.
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:05 AM   #2
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Greetings - long time no ranting!
We're a lot quieter than in days of old, but the old stuff is great to read when in need of a laugh.
Most god-whallopers have fucked off, so we must be doing something right!

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:17 AM   #3
DyingStrong

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Greetings - long time no ranting!
We're a lot quieter than in days of old, but the old stuff is great to read when in need of a laugh.
Most god-whallopers have fucked off, so we must be doing something right!
hahahaha, We need to bring some god-fearing retards who can write and read so we can have fun, like in Lilly times. Maybe if I go to a christian forum and mention the RAF. Or, I can pray to the Spaghetti Monster to bring the this forum some god-whallopers.
DyingStrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 04:59 AM   #4
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
DyingStrong wrote View Post
hahahaha, We need to bring some god-fearing retards who can write and read so we can have fun, like in Lilly times. Maybe if I go to a christian forum and mention the RAF. Or, I can pray to the Spaghetti Monster to bring the this forum some god-whallopers.
Amen to that.

The christards that used to preach their shit in the open spaces in the towns that are nearby are no longer. I've been giving them (mainly jovies) hell for the past two years. Finally, the stupid twats have realised I'm going nowhere and will challenge them to the maximum extent that the law will allow. They have now fucked off back to the sewers out of which they crawled.

Agreed, what we now need is a few drive by christards that we can amuse ourselves with by way of an early Saturnalia (I don't do christardmas) present.

Oh, and welcome (back) good sir.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 12:56 PM   #5
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Amen to that.

The christards that used to preach their shit in the open spaces in the towns that are nearby are no longer. I've been giving them (mainly jovies) hell for the past two years. Finally, the stupid twats have realised I'm going nowhere and will challenge them to the maximum extent that the law will allow. They have now fucked off back to the sewers out of which they crawled.
Awesome work hertz, you are my hero. There should be some sort of RA award we can adorn you with.

Quote:
Agreed, what we now need is a few drive by christards that we can amuse ourselves with by way of an early Saturnalia (I don't do christardmas) present.

Oh, and welcome (back) good sir.
I think she's a right Madam like yourself if I recall correctly.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 03:12 AM   #6
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Awesome work hertz, you are my hero. There should be some sort of RA award we can adorn you with.

I think she's a right Madam like yourself if I recall correctly.
((Dogpet))

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote