Old 06-02-2018, 11:13 PM   #5746
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Went to find us some christards to twat yesterday. Not one did we find. Tien.

Those fuckers are getting rare indeed.

Do I sound like a fuckin' people person?
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 11:17 PM   #5747
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

It's lard ass day when all christards trundle off to their respective sewers to partake of the shit freshly laid by their pulpit pillocks.

So, programmed, obedient, little christards, drink deep and swallow all of the shit dispensed by those you hold in high regard

Old 06-02-2018, 11:34 PM   #5748
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

jj ranted:

Quote:
And remember the Words of Jesus,

Matthew 28 NIV:

Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Con artists and the stupid read the Babble, quote scripture, and attend church. Jeebus died for your sins - if you don't sin, he wasted his time, so ignore the ten commandments. As long as you profess a belief in Jeebus, you're good to go to heaven. Trust the theologues to come up with the ultimate in justice - someone else taking the punishment for your transgressions!

Keep on babbling your insanity.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:23 AM   #5749
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Hobotronic2037 wrote View Post
Hare Krishnas know fuck all about marketing. Neither do you as a “business owner” I highly suspect. Again you are so stupid.

Reciprocity is more complicated both as a human instinct and as a marketing concept then giving someone a fucking flower or a fuller brush geegaw. You are fucking stupid about marketing.

If you want to see true marketing at work try christardology. Make up a fairy tale that offers someone life in heaven after death just for believing and repenting for “sins.” Tell them they don’t have to feel guilty about their past transgressions. And that all they need to do is be a sheep and tithe and shit.

That’s some motherfucking marketing bullshit that works on millions of stupid fucks like you. I mean how many hare Krishna’s are around these days? You’re in the real cult, you stupid rube who knows less than zero about marketing.
So I take it you disagree about marketing concepts and Hare Krishna's? You don't know Jack Shit as usual. Why does that matter when Petdog said "they are so fun and full of joy to an infectious beat." and Petdog ikes them.(Post 5733, compliments of Petdog) Do you think Petdog is wrong about them?

Do you think being fun and full of joy is a good trait? Take it up with Pedtdog. I don't have my head up their asses like Petdog does. Soon you'll see PD at an airport giving you a flower and you fucking better give a dime or quarter or God might strike you down dead on the spot,

Christianity is not a marketing "gimmick" as you suggest. Why would some man (God's only begotten son) let himself be beaten and crucified for the sins of the World and rise from the dead to conquer sin and death? Does that sound appealing to you? No, it's the truth and the Bible supports it and every single word points to Christ both OT and NT, Cupcake. Dust off your Bible and read it again with "Christ colored" glasses not your bitter old hag gay self glasses.

I have a a good knowledge of marketing and a marketing plan that I implement and has helped my business prosper. Hey check this out,

NIV Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Be well,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 02:39 AM   #5750
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You’ve demonstrated repeatedly Your lack of knowledge and rational thought on almost everything. You literally know nothing. Even your google links are vapid. You are christendumb on a stick.
You should hang on every word I say, for I speak the truth of God.

JJ
Old 06-03-2018, 02:48 AM   #5751
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Went to find us some christards to twat yesterday. Not one did we find. Tien.

Those fuckers are getting rare indeed.
Most likely they have discerned where you hang out (by cameras correct? Paranoid much?) and avoid you and they probably pray for you as well, Cupcake and your partner, Ding-Dong if she is with.

That the majority in your neck of the woods are Godless, motherfuckers doesn't mean their beliefs are correct. The majority, dumbass, isn't always correct.

Be well,

JJ
Old 06-03-2018, 03:40 AM   #5752
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
jj ranted:

Con artists and the stupid read the Babble, quote scripture, and attend church. Jeebus died for your sins - if you don't sin, he wasted his time, so ignore the ten commandments. As long as you profess a belief in Jeebus, you're good to go to heaven. Trust the theologues to come up with the ultimate in justice - someone else taking the punishment for your transgressions!

Keep on babbling your insanity.
You have absolutely NO understanding of Christianity, Sinny and that truly does make me disappointed in you. I don't know if you're well read or have read the Bible cover to cover, for you mostly post cartoons on my thread which is always greatly appreciated.

This quote from the Bible shows you missed the basic point of Christianity, "We have all sinned and fallen shorty of the Glory of God." "if you say you have no sin you deceive yourself."

Are you truly trying to tell me, Sinny, that there are people out there that believe they have not sinned?; IE done something wrong, hated their neighbor, cheated a friend, was involved in adultery, stole something, uttered an unkind word, was a drunk, druggie, etc etc etc...

Have this person post on this forum so I can correct their misunderstanding. If you don't believe you are a sinner, you see no need for Christ. That's where atheists go wrong, they feel they are good people maybe better in deeds/behavior of Christians, who can and I agree be even worse sinners, they don't think of the sins they have. Thus apparently they forgive themselves.

If you have no sense of your wrong doing you have no need of a savior
Be AWARE of your sins and see what God calls you to do next.

Regards,
JJ
Old 06-03-2018, 06:39 AM   #5753
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

There is no need for christ because he is figment of your imagination, he doesn't exist. If he ever did he is dust like everyone else.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 07:00 AM   #5754
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
There is no need for christ because he is figment of your imagination, he doesn't exist. If he ever did he is dust like everyone else.
On the balance of probability, it is doubtful that zombie boy ever existed.

Reputedly, zombie boy preached to over 5,000 people. 2,000 years ago, that would have been a huge deal and worthy of comment by the Romans.

Reputedly, zombie boy was able to turn water into wine. Even today, that would have attracted mega commercial interest. 2,000 years ago, there would have been a huge amount of commercial interest and worthy of much comment by the Romans.

Reputedly, zombie boy was able to cure the afflicted by touch alone. 2,000 years ago, there would have been a huge amount of interest and worthy of much comment by the Romans.

The Romans were one of the most anally-retentive races that I know of. There is little doubt that had zombie boy existed and had he performed as stated, they would have written volumes about him and, regardless of his 'sins', they would not have crucified such a commercially investable person.

The fact is that nothing was written about zombie boy, by the Romans or anyone else, until AD 93 - 94, which is 61 - 62 years after zombie boy's so-called crucifiction.

Given a host of other facts, it is highly probable that zombie boy was a demi-god from pre-christardology that was 'updated' and provided with an Earthly existence by early christards to prevent the religion from dying out towards the end of the first century AD.

Old 06-03-2018, 10:57 AM   #5755
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
You should hang on every word I say, for I speak the truth of God.

JJ
Now JJ is a prophet. I mean Mary. Wait. I mean JJ. Mary?

Do we have some kind of dual divinity going on here?

Kind of like a budget version of the trinity?
Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 11:04 AM   #5756
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
So I take it you disagree about marketing concepts and Hare Krishna's? You don't know Jack Shit as usual. Why does that matter when Petdog said "they are so fun and full of joy to an infectious beat." and Petdog ikes them.(Post 5733, compliments of Petdog) Do you think Petdog is wrong about them?

Do you think being fun and full of joy is a good trait? Take it up with Pedtdog. I don't have my head up their asses like Petdog does. Soon you'll see PD at an airport giving you a flower and you fucking better give a dime or quarter or God might strike you down dead on the spot,

Christianity is not a marketing "gimmick" as you suggest. Why would some man (God's only begotten son) let himself be beaten and crucified for the sins of the World and rise from the dead to conquer sin and death? Does that sound appealing to you? No, it's the truth and the Bible supports it and every single word points to Christ both OT and NT, Cupcake. Dust off your Bible and read it again with "Christ colored" glasses not your bitter old hag gay self glasses.

I have a a good knowledge of marketing and a marketing plan that I implement and has helped my business prosper. Hey check this out,

NIV Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Be well,

JJ
I’m addressing your comments, not dogpets, you focus shifting, cocksucking weasel. The rest of your comments are blind and tautological as usual so there’s really no need to beat that dead horse. Especially because it stinks so much in here from those piss pads guy refuse to change, you papist bitch. Your marketing sucks fetid ballsacks I’m sure. Your target market is probably poking their eyes out at whatever inane messages or collateral you’ve brainstormed I’m sure. You’ve probably chased off more business than you’ve captured. I’ll bet with your charm, repeat customers are an issue.
Old 06-03-2018, 11:08 AM   #5757
Hobotronic2037

Christ-colored glasses. Heh.

That’s some serious christendumb right there.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #5758
dogpet
Obsessed Member

Piss tinted specs more like. Hari Krishnas here hand out snacks not flowers & ask nothing.
Reading about guilt marketing, this could be an offshoot of the murikan almost compulsory tipping practice.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2018, 07:11 PM   #5759
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dogpet wrote View Post
Piss tinted specs more like. Hari Krishnas here hand out snacks not flowers & ask nothing.
Reading about guilt marketing, this could be an offshoot of the murikan almost compulsory tipping practice.

I can afford my own snacks. I don't need any free handouts by some brainwashed groupies in a cult.

Petdog,

You do strike me as someone who would never pass up a free deal, snacks included.

Do you truly think these guys are not trying to recruit people? You are a fool if you think so. "There is no such thing as a free lunch" as the ole' saying goes.

Psalm 14:1, NIV

The FOOL says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

JJ
Old 06-03-2018, 07:12 PM   #5760
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Christ-colored glasses. Heh.

That’s some serious christendumb right there.
It's actually a brilliant way to read the Bible.

JJ