Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2014, 06:06 PM   #46
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post
His hand is a proper harem!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-22-2014, 08:59 PM   #47
Francis

Quote:
cultsmasher wrote View Post
Francis,
Seeing how you half did what I asked, I will half answer you. You are right. I don't know what the cult you call a Thomas Jefferson Chtistian is. But I know what a Christian is. Filthy scum! Just like followere of any religion. If I remember right, there used to be a cult that called themselves Gnostics. They believed that the creator god was an evil god. But that apparently didn't stop them from believing in the thing. But only evil people would venerate an evil thing.

As to the book I mentioned, it isn't any more propaganda than the documentary I mentioned. What the whole point of the book is about is truth. But of course, you aren't interested in that.
Your criticism is due to not knowing anything about Jefferson. That is probably due to your hero worship of the Fuhrer. If you had ever checked out Jefferson, you would have noticed that he rejected all the miracles and blood imagery, and was loyal only to what Jesus taught about how to live. Jefferson rejected the divinity of Jesus, the resurrection, the Holy Ghost and the so called immaculate conception.

Perhaps an accurate label for Jefferson's religion would today be a Unitarian with a Christian emphasis.

Make a note of it in between your articles on Herman Goering
Old 12-23-2014, 03:53 AM   #48
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
His hand is a proper harem!
Mrs Palmer and her five daughters have been very good to culthamster

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Old 12-23-2014, 04:54 AM   #49
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael,
First of all, the facts I stated do make a point. The point is that political correctness is a cult.
Yeah, I don't think your statements made the point you think they made.

Quote:
Next, there is some truth to what you say about democracy. But when people who think they live under a plutocratic government think that they live under a democratic government, then some blame can be laid at the feet of democracy.
People who think they live under a plutocracy think they live under a democracy? So they think they live under a plutocracy and a democracy at the same time?

Surely that's not what you meant. I'll give you the benefit of assuming that was a typo, and you meant to say

Quote:
But when people who live under a plutocratic government think that they live under a democratic government, then some blame can be laid at the feet of democracy.
Which I also kind of hope isn't what you meant to say, because that's not how logic works. Not even a little bit. If I rape someone and they think you did it, can some of the blame be laid at your feet?

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Old 12-23-2014, 06:44 AM   #50
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
If I rape someone and they think you did it, can some of the blame be laid at your feet?
Well, Michael, we already know he's good with sexual assault so the answer is, "Of course we can!"

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:04 PM   #51
cultsmasher

goulslime,
So I forgot the i in explaines. People need to consider what I say. Not be all hung up on spelling or grammer ( I know, grammar) mistakes.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:18 PM   #52
cultsmasher

Francis,
Thomas Jefferson was a piece of shit who screwed nigg... I know that he rewrote the bible to his liking. But religion is still filth. Also, do you know who is really responsible for the 9-11 attacks? People like you. Because if you can venerate god or Jebus, the precedent is set for Muslims to venerate that piece of shit, mohammed. Who, with a knife, is said to have cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads. Until you've read the book I suggested, I would appreciate it if you didn't bother me.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:22 PM   #53
Francis

Quote:
Francis,
Thomas Jefferson was a piece of shit who screwed nigg... I know that he rewrote the bible to his liking. But religion is still filth. Also, do you know who is really responsible for the 9-11 attacks? People like you. Because if you can venerate god or Jebus, the precedent is set for Muslims to venerate that piece of shit, mohammed. Who, with a knife, is said to have cut off between 600 and 900 people's heads. Until you've read the book I suggested, I would appreciate it if you didn't bother me.
Yours is a diatribe of the ignorant. I do not read nazi propaganda, I read respected writers only.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:48 PM   #54
cultsmasher

Michael,
My thread meant what it meant. You can make of it what you will. But the point is that political correctness is a cult. All of the problems I mentioned and a zillion more are the result of that cult. Next, you are right about the mistake I made. Indeed, I did mean to say, "people who live under a plutocratic government." Not "think" they do.

As to where blame lies, I will try to make it a little more clear. Our plutocracy is usually viewed as a democracy. That makes the plutocracy a democracy. (Even though plutocracy isn't in fact a democracy) So with what people view democracy as, that is where the blame lies.

But all this is really beside the point. Because even if we lived under an actual democracy, I doubt if things would be any different. Because the cults of capitalism, political corectness and religion in general holds sway. As does the brainwashing people are exposed to through the Jewish controlled media.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:54 PM   #55
cultsmasher

Kate,
It is unfortunate if you view what I said to you as sexual assault. I was just trying to bug you as much as you bug me. Maybe I should have went about it differently. But I do like your eyeball. Though you probably aren't into guys.
Old 12-23-2014, 02:56 PM   #56
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Your criticism is due to not knowing anything about Jefferson. That is probably due to your hero worship of the Fuhrer. If you had ever checked out Jefferson, you would have noticed that he rejected all the miracles and blood imagery, and was loyal only to what Jesus taught about how to live.

Thomas Jefferson was a slave owner. The slave Sally Hemings had six children of record born into slavery; four survived to adulthood. ... Jefferson fathered her son Eston Hemings and probably all her children. ...
Does that sound like Jefferson lived according to the teachings of Jesus? Owning slaves, being an adulterer, fornicating with a slave?
Have you ever said anything that wasn't a LIE?

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 12-23-2014, 03:02 PM   #57
cultsmasher

Francis,
What I said isn't ignorant. It is true. Also, in talking about Nazi propaganda, I take it you meant the book I suggested you read. You do realize that you are at an Atheist website don't you? I myself just happen to be both an Atheist and a Nazi sympathizer. The book I mentioned is about Atheism. At least for the most part. As you can imagine, it is pretty hard on the Jews and Jesus. But if you read it, you would see that it is for very good reason.
Old 12-23-2014, 03:23 PM   #58
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Mrs Palmer and her five daughters have been very good to culthamster
He has utterly mashed his dainty cult! Unfortunately, he never gives the left hand any play.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 12-23-2014, 03:29 PM   #59
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
Francis wrote View Post
Yours is a diatribe of the ignorant.
The deficit of self-awareness here is nothing short of a Christmas miracle! Surely this measure of hypocrisy and sanctimony deserves official recognition! Could we grant Francis the official title of King of Christmas Ass Fudge 2014?

Old 12-23-2014, 03:41 PM   #60
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
goulslime,
So I forgot the i in explaines. People need to consider what I say. Not be all hung up on spelling or grammer ( I know, grammar) mistakes.
Cultsmasher, frankly, you raise a few valid points in your otherwise disturbing argumentation. Unfortunately, they sort of get overlooked when you start cheering the deaths of millions of innocent people. Crossing the t and dotting the i is the least of your concerns.

Closed Thread