PanAtheist
Obsessed Member

Quote:
miss-totta wrote View Post

Any other girls in this forum
or just me..
There are.
They're just a little shy.

Healthy genes act as team-players. They are teamish!
Their winning plays are
salvations of an aliveness of which they are a part.
Only a fraction of genes are selfish/parasitic (and they
parasitize teams).
PanAtheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:41 PM   #19
miss-totta

Quote:
PanAtheist wrote View Post
There are.
They're just a little shy.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #20
Tamana

Quote:
miss-totta wrote View Post
hi again:

Any other girls in this forum or just me..

To talk with each other
Hi miss-totta, we can talk. I am an ex-muslim too and a girl. Well I'm 24 so I should say woman.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #21
Simple Mind

from my understanding of the laws and customs in your respective countries
you are both very brave to even be on this site
Old 01-04-2010, 01:00 PM   #22
Tamana

Quote:
Simple Mind wrote View Post
from my understanding of the laws and customs in your respective countries
you are both very brave to even be on this site
Well Pakistan doesn't have Shariah laws like Saudi Arabia. But there's no shortage of fanatic nutjobs here.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #23
Simple Mind

Quote:
Tamana wrote View Post
Well Pakistan doesn't have Shariah laws like Saudi Arabia. But there's no shortage of fanatic nutjobs here.
yes, your fanatic nut jobs make our fanatic nut jobs look like saints

thank our founding fathers for the 1st amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

we should count our man given blessings
Old 01-04-2010, 01:10 PM   #24
Tamana

Quote:

thank our founding fathers for the 1st amendment

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yes, so true.
Surprisingly enough the founder of Pakistan was quite a secular man himself and didn't have a beard and his wife wasn't a Muslim and didn't wear a burqa either.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #25
Lily

Quote:
Irreligious wrote View Post
Um, you haven't exactly "explained" the alleged disparity, either, Lily.
How would I know?

Quote:
Men, whether they're atheists or Christians, tend to be aggressive, sexually and otherwise.
Reaaalllyyy?

Quote:

thank our founding fathers for the 1st amendment ...

I have a flash for you. The rights (and blessings) men give can be taken away by men. The rights and blessings God gives cannot. Hence our founding fathers are also the ones responsible for these fine words:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:42 PM   #26
Simple Mind

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
How would I know?

Reaaalllyyy?

I have a flash for you. The rights (and blessings) men give can be taken away by men. The rights and blessings God gives cannot. Hence our founding fathers are also the ones responsible for these fine words:
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
well of course we can lose man given rights to men,..,. nothing gets by you,..but, just saying god gave you a right doesn't mean it really happened

men gave us our constitution ,..men can take it away,.which is why other men need always be vigilant , to protect the rights we have from those who would impose their will upon us, like you

"god" is not protecting the American constitution ,..man is
Old 01-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #27
dogpet
Obsessed Member

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

Allows the deluded to do stupid shit to their children. Needs updating.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

There are no rights unless we say there are, & no evidence of a creator. Needs updating.

thank goodness he's on our side
dogpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:56 PM   #28
nastassja

I am woman.
nastassja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:37 PM   #29
Simple Mind

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post

deceleration of independence, actually a separate thing form our constitution,.this 'declaration" provided no rights to the American people
either from god or man,.it was just us telling good ole king George that we were intent on declaring of independence from Britain

the CONSTITUTION and more specifically the amendments, 1 through 10, or as they are better known, the "bill of rights" and amendments 11 through 27 the changes and additions made to the constitution over the last 200 years are what gave Americans our rights,..rights from man to man,.not a divine ordainment from some "god"

I'm glad I could clear this up for you
Old 01-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #30
Irreligious
I Live Here

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
How would I know?
Well, you don't, clearly. However, it didn't stop you from flagrantly displaying your ignorance:

Quote:
Lily wrote View Post
Yes, there are a few females on this forum (rumor has it that I am one but I am not an atheist), most of them of the atheist variety. But it is a strange, sociological fact that most atheists are male. I just recently saw some statistics that indicate that atheists are 70% male and 30% female. I believe it since it helps explain why the men here whine so pitifully and talk so dirty. They are desperate for female companionship (and the civilizing influence of women)!
bolding, mine

So, your prejudices don't really explain anything.

Quote:
Lily wrote
Reaaalllyyy?
Really. And some extremely pushy women like to whine and badger men about their frank sex talk instead of removing themselves from the situation.

Quote:
Lily wrote
I have a flash for you. The rights (and blessings) men give can be taken away by men. The rights and blessings God gives cannot.
Name an allegedly God-given right that can't be usurped by other humans.

"So many gods, so many creeds! So many paths that wind and wind, when just the art of being kind is all this sad world needs."
--Ella Wheeler Wilcox
Irreligious is offline   Reply With Quote