Old 02-08-2015, 04:00 PM   #61
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 04:33 PM   #62
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kate wrote View Post

Aw.....how cute.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 04:48 PM   #63
dstallma

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Aw.....how cute.

JJ
Yes a very cute RODENT.

When in doubt, C4. Jamie Hyneman
Number of Atheists JJ has converted counter: 0
dstallma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:01 PM   #64
cultsmasher

Francis,
Whites are a species. Next, what you say about genealogy doesn't matter. It is what White people are that matters. That is something that needs to be preserved. As to the rest, your opinions mean nothing to me.
cultsmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:12 PM   #65
Kate
Mistress Monster Mod'rator Spy

"I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death."
Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle.
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 07:40 PM   #66
Michael
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Gee you "cared" enough to read my post and respond to what I have said and for that I am deeply touched. I hope the the other "fuckwits" join you in spending time and energy on making a "special" list for me. Just can't ignore the troll can you? Shame on you! Tsk Tsk.

JJ
I think if you were to actually look atnyour posts you would find that in general I don't respond to you. In fact, this may likely be the first - though likely at most second - time I have responded to you since you made your "comeback".

The reason is I don't generally find anything you write to be worth response either seriously or in jest. You just don't interest me as a sparring partner.

However, I do find the opportunity to troll an idiot irresistable.

Michael...you are correct
- selliedjoup
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:17 PM   #67
dstallma

Quote:
cultsmasher wrote View Post
Francis,
Whites are a species. Next, what you say about genealogy doesn't matter. It is what White people are that matters. That is something that needs to be preserved. As to the rest, your opinions mean nothing to me.
Light skinned, dark skinned, & medium skinned are all Homo Sapiens.
Many variations of the same thing.

When in doubt, C4. Jamie Hyneman
Number of Atheists JJ has converted counter: 0
dstallma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 08:33 PM   #68
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Cunthamster is one of a subspecies named vulvacricetinae assclowni.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 09:20 PM   #69
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
dstallma wrote View Post
Yes a very cute RODENT.
Oh but of course, RODENT in capital letters for EMPHASIS. I did notice that the first time. I'll call you rat girl from now on.

JJ
Old 02-08-2015, 09:21 PM   #70
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Michael wrote View Post
I think if you were to actually look atnyour posts you would find that in general I don't respond to you. In fact, this may likely be the first - though likely at most second - time I have responded to you since you made your "comeback".

The reason is I don't generally find anything you write to be worth response either seriously or in jest. You just don't interest me as a sparring partner.

However, I do find the opportunity to troll an idiot irresistable.
What the fuck does atnyour mean?

JJ
Old 02-08-2015, 09:22 PM   #71
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Kinich Ahau wrote View Post
Cunthamster is one of a subspecies named vulvacricetinae assclowni.
Aw, the cut words "vulva" "ass" so classy are you. Now we just need Smelly to put in a shit/feces comment and we would have covered it all.

JJ
Old 05-27-2015, 03:27 PM   #72
cultsmasher

Do You Follow The Holocaust Cult?

There are many conspiracy theories out there. Such as the U.S. being behind the 9-11 attack, the moon landing being faked, the earth being 6000 years old, etc. To the best of my ability to judge, what I am about to tell you isn't one of those crackpot conspiracies. Keep in mind a couple old truisms. "In war, truth is the first casualty." And, "History is written by the victors."

About a year ago, I ran across something interesting on the internet. You can see it too by typing into your browser, "Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths." You should be able to find documents that say that only about 271,000 Jews died in Nazi concentration camps. Not 6 million. Checking into them some, these documents were apparently classified and buried in some archive for decades. They were declassified and released some time in the 70's. From this standpoint, it would seem that holocaust deniers did have a leg to stand on.

A couple of months ago, I heard of a documentary that can be seen on the internet for free. It's called, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." It is overly long. Six hours long in fact. It took me three or four days to watch it all. But here and there throughout it, I found information that was amazing. I couldn't believe the degree to which the American people have been lied to! The holocaust was indeed largely a hoax! Though almost every night somewhere on TV, they have some show on about the supposedly "evil" Nazis and the atrocities they supposedly committed. It's all a pile of lying propaganda horseshit!

Don't believe me? Look up the old Red Cross documents. Watch the documentary I mentioned. Then do what the makers of the documentary invite you to do at the end of it. Look up the facts for yourself. Then you can free yourself from the cult of holocaust belief.
Old 05-27-2015, 07:13 PM   #73
AtomJack

Hmmm, Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths, 4th link down, take a look.

http://www.quora.com/Theres-an-Inter...000-Is-it-fake

You get your shit from somewhere, but here it is in counterpoint, on the same search string.

The RCC bought up life insurance policies on Jewish people in the same period, and escheated many of them. Also, if a person is cremated without a death certificate, the RCC did not pay on those policies, for that reason. You holocaust deniers should be rounded up, and...oh, wait. That's only reserved for Jews.

Your penance for propagating thoroughly debunked crapola is 5000 deep knee bends onto a fire hydrant. You are a big enough asshole that the caps and knobs shouldn't do much but maybe scrape off a couple of hemorrhoids, one of which is likely your brain, so use a little care that you don't end up even more demented.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 03:58 AM   #74
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Cunthamster is one of our denser, very retarded trolls.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:50 PM   #75
cultsmasher

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
Hmmm, Old Red Cross documents that list concentration camp deaths, 4th link down, take a look.

http://www.quora.com/Theres-an-Inter...000-Is-it-fake

You get your shit from somewhere, but here it is in counterpoint, on the same search string.

The RCC bought up life insurance policies on Jewish people in the same period, and escheated many of them. Also, if a person is cremated without a death certificate, the RCC did not pay on those policies, for that reason. You holocaust deniers should be rounded up, and...oh, wait. That's only reserved for Jews.

Your penance for propagating thoroughly debunked crapola is 5000 deep knee bends onto a fire hydrant. You are a big enough asshole that the caps and knobs shouldn't do much but maybe scrape off a couple of hemorrhoids, one of which is likely your brain, so use a little care that you don't end up even more demented.
AtomJack,
Is being insulting something that you learned along with the rest of your moronic, brainwashed bullshit? Or is it something that comes naturally. Despite that, I will try to deprogram you from the cult that you adhere to. First of all, what insurance companies will pay on has nothing to do with anything you idiot. It is possible that the Nazis creamated many of the 271,000 Jews who died in internment camps. But I doubt if insurance policies had anything to do with the reason why. Neither do I think that insurance company records would have been much different from what the Red Cross stated.

If you were interested in debunking the Red Cross documents, you should have brought up the bullshit about some Red Cross official in recent times apologizing for their organization having undercounted. Though seeing how that person probably didn't do the counting to begin with, his apology means nothing. Like it or not, the Red Cross was a neutral international organization whos job in part was to see to it that prisoners were treated according to the Geneva Convention. This included German prisoners of war as well. Also, if the Red cross was likely to come up with a number of 271,000 when the count supposedly was 6 million, I doubt if they would have bothered trying to keep any count at all.

You get points for looking up the documents. But you lose points for not taking them at their word. What don't you get about "in war, truth is the first casualty." Also, that "history is written by the victors." On that account, what sort of capabilities do you suppose the victors have to see to it that their version of things prevail. Another thing is that in the documentary I mentioned, they bring up one of the most notrious "death camps." Buchenwald. They have a holocaust memorial there today. In the documentary, they SHOW you a sign that they have in front of the place. One of the things it says on it is "No Jews were gassed here." The Jews would never let them gat away with saying such a thing if it couldn't be PROVED. And if Jews weren't gassed there, it is highly unlikely that they were gassed anywhere.

If you have ever tried to talk about Atheism with a religious person, you have some idea of what I am up against. You may be too far gone to try to change your mind. But I have a couple other things for you to look up. First is "The Haavara Agreement." Not long ago, I looked it up. At one website they had what they called "The Best Answer." The person who wrote it said that Germany had deported 60 to 70% of German Jews to Palestine. Some "final solution" aye? Another thing you should look up is "Esienhower's Holocaust." Wave your flag at that.