Old 08-30-2005, 03:13 PM   #1
SmackDaddy

A friend of mine gave me the link to this site and I must say, I do enjoy things so far.

I was an atheist, became a christian and am now an agnostic and am working through some things in my mind right now....I tell you not because I am trying to have my head bit off by the "wolves" so to speak, I simply just thought I'd get it out in the open as the site *is* an atheist site but I am not here to stir anything up or whatnot....I guess it's a "comfortable" feeling I get knowing atheism is where I started out....

Cheers to you all, and my kudos to the webmaster, admins and mods! Nice site!
Old 08-30-2005, 03:42 PM   #2
4thgeneration

Oh my goodness, another Buckeye! I thought I was all alone! Welcome to the fold!
Old 08-30-2005, 05:36 PM   #3
Switch25

Welcome Smack!!

Don't worry, we don't bite heads off here. Even theists that come here don't get there heads bitten off. Of course, unless they decide to try to pove there point with bullshit- that's when we start takin' heads as trophies. ;)
Old 08-30-2005, 06:17 PM   #4
SmackDaddy

Thanks for the welcome folks! :)
Old 08-30-2005, 06:45 PM   #5
Jennifer

Welcome SmackDaddy! Welcome back from the Dark Side.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:47 AM   #6
Rhinoqulous
The Original Rhinoqurilla

Greetings, SmackDaddy. Enjoy our fair forum.

Wait just a minute-You expect me to believe-That all this misbehaving-Grew from one enchanted tree? And helpless to fight it-We should all be satisfied-With this magical explanation-For why the living die-And why it's hard to be a decent human being - David Bazan
Rhinoqulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 07:12 AM   #7
SmackDaddy

Thank you all! I'm still taking a look around these fine forums, and hopefully will jump right in when I feel comfortable!