Old 02-06-2014, 06:43 PM   #76
mondrian

Well, that's Andrew gone. I guess he's found out that Mary wasn't a virgin after all and that the resurrection didn't happen either.

Maybe he'll stop all this christianity bollocks and start to realise that religion is one fuckin' lie after another and only fit for the gullible and the insane.

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:17 PM   #77
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Nah, Andrew's a fully paid up member of the Buy-bull club. Facts, truth and honesty can't get in the way of cuddly blanky bullshit. He'll be back with a different hammer - but his round peg just won't fit in that ever squarer hole. Oh, and he's a tediously sad bastard.

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 02:48 AM   #78
mondrian

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Nah, Andrew's a fully paid up member of the Buy-bull club. Facts, truth and honesty can't get in the way of cuddly blanky bullshit. He'll be back with a different hammer - but his round peg just won't fit in that ever squarer hole. Oh, and he's a tediously sad bastard.
Don't hold back - tell it like it is.

The middle man of last resort.
mondrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 03:59 AM   #79
abeeching1
New Member!

A God is a God is a God

Quote:
Porcupine wrote View Post
What is your definition of 'God'?

I can't say I think something either exists or doesn't exist unless I know what it is and am given a clear definition.
If you call something a God it is not a God, nobody has the power to deem something a God. People have tried to be Gods and are now dead, nothing is a God, that is my definition.
abeeching1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 07:09 AM   #80
Davin
Obsessed Member

People die whether they call themselves a god or not.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 04:13 AM   #81
Prycejosh

Quote:
Porcupine wrote View Post
If you know everything and can do anything, then you will know that you're going to choose A instead of B tomorrow. However, if you can do anything, then you could choose B tomorrow. So it is logically impossible to both know everything and be able to do anything.
god is all powerful and all knowing simply because he can do everything, anything and he knows everything. he even looks at the small details, and i mean really small details like the way you walk. hes so majestic that you cant even understand the way he works because your mind is that limited. its taken me years and years to figure just partly of how he is and works. it all makes sense but it wouldnt to a unbeliever you cant just read the bible and expect to know it. you actually have to get the holy spirit or ask for understanding just the figure out the bible alone. that is just limited paper with a unlimited message
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 04:15 AM   #82
Prycejosh

Quote:
mondrian wrote View Post
Well, that's Andrew gone. I guess he's found out that Mary wasn't a virgin after all and that the resurrection didn't happen either.

Maybe he'll stop all this christianity bollocks and start to realise that religion is one fuckin' lie after another and only fit for the gullible and the insane.
mary wasnt a virgin after conceiving children after jesus. but with jesus she was a young virgin at the time. why do you think christianity is a lie?
Prycejosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:44 AM   #83
Davin
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Prycejosh wrote View Post
hes so majestic that you cant even understand the way he works because your mind is that limited. its taken me years and years to figure just partly of how he is and works.
Your mind may be limited, but just let us know when you finally figure out that it's all bullshit.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.
Davin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 09:37 PM   #84
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Prycejosh wrote
Quote:
god is all powerful and all knowing simply because he can do everything, anything and he knows everything.
Really? Then why does the Bible say God was defeated by Iron chariots?

Quote:
why do you think christianity is a lie?
See above.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 04:52 AM   #85
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
god is all powerful and all knowing simply because he can do everything, anything and he knows everything. he even looks at the small details, and i mean really small details like the way you walk. hes so majestic that you cant even understand the way he works because your mind is that limited. its taken me years and years to figure just partly of how he is and works. it all makes sense but it wouldnt to a unbeliever you cant just read the bible and expect to know it. you actually have to get the holy spirit or ask for understanding just the figure out the bible alone. that is just limited paper with a unlimited message

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Old 06-20-2015, 07:49 PM   #86
AtomJack

Quote:
mary wasnt a virgin after conceiving children after jesus. but with jesus she was a young virgin at the time. why do you think christianity is a lie?
Got to be the worst Poe in the history of the intertubes.

[switches on ignormatron]
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 10:15 AM   #87
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
why do you think christianity is a lie?
When did christ say he'd be back?

Old 06-21-2015, 11:59 AM   #88
Hobotronic2037

Quote:
Sinfidel wrote View Post
When did christ say he'd be back?
Tell us PJ, in addition to Jesus and Darth Vader, do you believe in the existence of the wandering Jew?

Hobotronic2037 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 01:14 PM   #89
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
you cant just read the bible and expect to know it. you actually have to get the holy spirit

Old 06-21-2015, 01:18 PM   #90
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Tell us how a non material being impregnates a woman. Biologists wanna know!