Old 12-24-2017, 02:28 AM   #2551
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
JerryJohn wrote View Post
Actually, Hertz, I don't. I have other more important things on my mind like my family or my business.

You are a 13-year old kid is all. The only business you have is in your head.

Lying little prick.
hertz vanrental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 02:41 AM   #2552
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post
I personally have the belief (hope) that God will fairly judge those who have not come necessarily to Christ, but at least believe in a God, and practice the teachings of Christ (love they neighbour).
It seems like you're bending (even breaking) what the buybull says about salvation.
John 14:6, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Sounds like "god" was pretty adament that the only way to salvation was a belief in jeebus.

You can hope all you want that just acting a bit jeebus-like is enough but your "god" was very clear on the matter. Why are you changing "god's" word? Do you think you're better than "him?"

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 03:27 AM   #2553
Kinich Ahau
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Actually, Hertz, I don't. I have other more important things on my mind like my family or my business.
Translation: I'm busy feeding my goldfish and setting up my lemonade stand for Christmas.

Once you are dead, you are nothing. Graffito, Pompeii
Kinich Ahau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:10 AM   #2554
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
hertz vanrental wrote View Post
Wanting to put your piece in christ again - you fucking pervert.
Did you mean PEACE? If you meant "piece" I have no clue what you are referring to. If you want to clarify what putting your "PIECE" in Christ means feel free.

If it was a spelling mistake, I understand given it's you.

Hertz,
May the peace of Christ that transcends all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Happy Holidays Hertz,

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 06:45 AM   #2555
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Did you mean PEACE? If you meant "piece" I have no clue what you are referring to. If you want to clarify what putting your "PIECE" in Christ means feel free.

If it was a spelling mistake, I understand given it's you.

Hertz,
May the peace of Christ that transcends all understanding guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Happy Holidays Hertz,

JJ
I think that you should stop putting your piece in android, unless he's putting his piece in you. In which case, you should stop letting him. However, the fucking weirdo claims to have a long one that is extremely thick. That's what he wrote. Maybe you are fascinated by it - who knows.

I'd stay away from the weirdo cunt android666 lest you get involved. There again, you may have already. If this is the case, you are both up shit creek.
Old 12-24-2017, 08:20 AM   #2556
JerryJohn
Obsessed Member

Quote:
I think that you should stop putting your piece in android, unless he's putting his piece in you. In which case, you should stop letting him. However, the fucking weirdo claims to have a long one that is extremely thick. That's what he wrote. Maybe you are fascinated by it - who knows.

I'd stay away from the weirdo cunt android666 lest you get involved. There again, you may have already. If this is the case, you are both up shit creek.
You truly have an overactive imagination. Are these thoughts of your own own of putting your piece in some other same sex gendered person you are projecting onto android and me? How freaky you think of such perverted sexual scenes in your minds.

Do you think homosexual sex is wrong when you say " if this is the case you are both up shit creek?" The Bible condemns it as abominable so if you believe this it's a good thing.

JJ
JerryJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 09:21 AM   #2557
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
You truly have an overactive imagination. Are these thoughts of your own own of putting your piece in some other same sex gendered person you are projecting onto android and me? How freaky you think of such perverted sexual scenes in your minds.

Do you think homosexual sex is wrong when you say " if this is the case you are both up shit creek?" The Bible condemns it as abominable so if you believe this it's a good thing.

JJ
Hertz, JJ is right you are a very sick puppy.

Obviously you fantasize about homosexual activities. This is an abomination - you should try to think about girls if you can...

God made Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve!!!!

Blessings in Christ!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 09:57 AM   #2558
The Judge
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Obviously you fantasize about homosexual activities. This is an abomination - you should try to think about girls if you can...

Oh how original. It rhymes so it must be true

Simpleton.

Now Andy666 you can't have it both ways: You cannot on the one hand say homosexuality is an abomination and then say that thinking about women instead is not sinful.

You clearly have not read the whole of your buybull. I must inform you that you advocating going against Matthew 5:28, "But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

Also since you care so much about silly things like where an adult penis goes in another consenting adult, you must also care about the following which are also mandated by your buybull:

1.) Do not mix your crops or wear clothes made with mixed threads:
Lev 19:19 "...Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee."

2.) Do not eat shrimp:
Lev 9:12, "Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you."

3.) Abaondon all uncircumcised boys:
Gen 17:14, " And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant."

If you are male or have a son and you / he are uncircumcised then your "god" thinks you do not deserve the psychosocial support of your family and community. How ever cuntish this is, you must obey since it's "gawd" saying it.

If you have ever eaten shrimp then you have acted in an abominable way; effectively you have acted the same as any practicing homosexual (the wording of abomination is equal to both cases in the buybull therefore the disdain form both acts is equal).

If you have ever worn a polyester shirt, does that mean that you're going to hell?

These are serious questions that any buybull-reading christ-puncher must answer if they are to listened to at all with regard to them singling out homosexuality as the only "abominable" thing in the buybull.

So how about it Andy666? What are your answers to these questions, or have you just never actually read the fucking buybull?

Invisibility and nothingness look an awful lot alike.
The Judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 10:26 AM   #2559
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Do I win a prize for 'Cherry Picking Hypocrite'? - and didn't super-sky-daddy make 'Steve' as well?

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 10:46 AM   #2560
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:

JJ
The babble is a pile of shit.

Homosexual sex is fine.

Oh, and fuck off
Old 12-24-2017, 10:49 AM   #2561
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Blessings in Christ!
god made no one you piece of shit. god is a pigment of a colourful imagination.

You fucking weirdo.

Wanker.
Old 12-24-2017, 10:53 AM   #2562
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Smellyoldgit wrote View Post
Do I win a prize for 'Cherry Picking Hypocrite'? - and didn't super-sky-daddy make 'Steve' as well?
Yes and yes
Old 12-24-2017, 11:53 AM   #2563
Andrew66
Obsessed Member

Quote:
god made no one you piece of shit. god is a pigment of a colourful imagination.

You fucking weirdo.

Wanker.
The miracle of creation is evident, everywhere!

Only a blind fool cannot recognize the hand of the Creator!

God Bless!
Andrew66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:31 PM   #2564
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 12:34 PM   #2565
hertz vanrental
Obsessed Member

Quote:
Andrew66 wrote View Post

God Bless!
Only a wanker believes in god, you fucking weirdo. Try reading about the work being conducted by Fermi lab and about quantum mechanics you incompetent, illiterate twat.

You aren't even fit
To shovel shit
From one cart to another.

You will get caught, you fucking weird bastard.