Old 07-01-2016, 05:42 AM   #7051
ghoulslime
I Live Here

If Jesus comes back, can somebody let me know right away. I've sort of lost interest in waiting for him.

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
ghoulslime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:25 PM   #7052
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Jesus had a donkey. He rode it every day. And when he rode his donkey, this is what he'd say:

Oh, gobble, gobble, bum-fuck hobble, shall we stop to play?
I will fuck you in your mouth, if you will look my way!

The Leprechauns do not forbid the drawing of Their images, as long as we color within the lines. ~ Ghoulslime H Christ, Prophet, Seer, Revelator, and Masturbator
Old 07-05-2016, 09:17 PM   #7053
Sinfidel
Obsessed Member

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
If Jesus comes back, can somebody let me know right away. I've sort of lost interest in waiting for him.

Use foolproof airtight logic on a mind that's closed and you're dead. - William J. Reilly, Opening Closed Minds
Sinfidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 06:50 AM   #7054
ghoulslime
I Live Here

When Jesus comes back, I'm going tell him, "Jesus, you move in such mysterious ways! You are truly so mysterious and awesome!"

Then Jesus will be all like, "Ghoulslime, why are you soooooo cool? You're just sooooo cool, and Jesus wants you to sit at his side in heaven, so sayeth the lord!"

Old 08-31-2016, 07:36 AM   #7055
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Daily Meditations by Ghoulslime

If God were both benevolent and omnipotent, there would always be a complete roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper roll holder.

Old 09-05-2016, 04:58 PM   #7056
ghoulslime
I Live Here

When Jesus comes again, surely he will smell like apple-wood-smoked bacon.

Old 09-05-2016, 05:12 PM   #7057
AtomJack

Quote:
ghoulslime wrote View Post
Daily Meditations by Ghoulslime

If God were both benevolent and omnipotent, there would always be a complete roll of toilet paper on the toilet paper roll holder.
If God were both benevolent and omnipotent, one wouldn't even have to wipe one's ass! Intelligent design my...ass.
AtomJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 08:51 AM   #7058
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Stop the Holy See men!
Smellyoldgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 02:29 PM   #7059
AtomJack

I had a Maltese dog that ate a $1 bill. We found it in her poop. That had to hurt.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:36 PM   #7060
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

Painfully eating a complete bog roll is the nearest I can get to a self-wiping arrangement.
I wonder if Brussel sprouts would work?

Stop the Holy See men!
Old 09-06-2016, 06:56 PM   #7061
AtomJack

If you could stand the gas pains, maybe. Brussels sprouts act like cabbage, with me, not in proportion. One sprout works like on head of cabbage. Back in the day of carburetors, if I ate a bowl of sprouts, I would be able to sit on the carburetor and supply your fuel.
Old 09-11-2016, 09:48 AM   #7062
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
If God were both benevolent and omnipotent, one wouldn't even have to wipe one's ass! Intelligent design my...ass.
I have actually pondered that, while sitting on the crapper. Why not just let everything photosynthesize? What kind of sick and twisted fiend would purposefully design an ecosystem that requires one sentient creature to eat another one in order to live? More importantly, how could a benevolent god allow somebody's fingers to break through the toilet paper while they are trying to wipe their ass?

Old 09-11-2016, 09:51 AM   #7063
ghoulslime
I Live Here

Quote:
AtomJack wrote View Post
I had a Maltese dog that ate a $1 bill. We found it in her poop. That had to hurt.
My neighbor's dog once ate the tinsel off of their Xmas tree. There were the most delightful twinkling turds scattered around the neighborhood in the snow. What a truly merry Christmas! The Lord surely works in marvelous ways.

Old 09-11-2016, 11:29 AM   #7064
AtomJack

I saw this thread. Lots of advice. I searched here but didn't seem to be able to turn anything similar up.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/fo...hlight=crumple

And "The Sparkling Turds" would be a great band name.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:54 PM   #7065
Smellyoldgit
Stinkin' Mod

You're givin' me ideas ....
.... but at $425 per shit - fuck it, the dog can just eat the tinsel!

Stop the Holy See men!